+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

PP2014

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Based on the timing I have seen here it seems the invites are sent between 9:00AM and 1:00PM EST. has anyone received their anvite outside this time frame?
Yeah that is factual, hopefully they will be sending the invitations throughout this week.

PhdStream

Aug 7, 2013
seems I am not selected as my serial is quite close to yours, but I haven't received anything.
Do not think so, you have same chance to getting invitation as others how have not until they declare that this years lottery is finished. It is random lottery, as they have disclosed. It has nothing to do with you confirmation number, address, income, time you have spent in Canada e.t.c, If you have submitted your interest successfully, despite the fact that you are eligible or not, then you and I have same chance of getting invitation.

Personally, I do not think I have any :( .. been here on this earth for more than 40 years, I have never won anything in lottery :( .

navidfifa

Jun 20, 2014
there
Do not think so, you have same chance to getting invitation as others how have not until they declare that this years lottery is finished. It is random lottery, as they have disclosed. It has nothing to do with you confirmation number, address, income, time you have spent in Canada e.t.c, If you have submitted your interest successfully, despite the fact that you are eligible or not, then you and I have same chance of getting invitation.

Personally, I do not think I have any :( .. been here on this earth for more than 40 years, I have never won anything in lottery :( .
there is always a first time, let's hope it is the case this year. I'm on the same boat.

Reactions: PhdStream

rajpb

Sep 21, 2014
Hi everyone,
It seems like today’s invitations have already been sent out and those including myself still waiting should keep our hopes alive, sit tight and continue playing this wait game. Are we in the second or final week of the invitations being sent out?

Saggi09

Sep 24, 2021
I have not noticed much invitations from BC yet. I understand ratio wise Ontario gets the biggest share. Even a few members from provinces like Alberta and Manitoba have mentioned that they got invitations but hardly anyone from BC.

Gurinavi

Jul 11, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
26-04-2017
AOR Received.
08-03-2017
File Transfer...
12-12-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2018