+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

deepgill1990

Jul 16, 2020
I got email yesterday regarding application status update. When I logged into the portal application was returned due to missing applicant name on declaration form. I typed the name and submit the application again. Declaration form was already filled during the initial application not sure why it comes back. Does anybody experience the same?

Reactions: sureshcoim

Bimpsy_7

Jun 7, 2021
I got email yesterday regarding application status update. When I logged into the portal application was returned due to missing applicant name on declaration form. I typed the name and submit the application again. Declaration form was already filled during the initial application not sure why it comes back. Does anybody experience the same?
Thats strange cos we usually type the applicants full name.

nilnitesh

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
When did you submit your application? Is it background declaration form or at the very bottom consent and declaration?

deepgill1990

Jul 16, 2020
Did you get any letter asking for any forms need to be corrected?
No I didn't not get any letter but I was asked to login to the portal. When I logged in the application was in returned status, I just type the applicant name on the consent and declaration form and submitted the application again.

sureshcoim

Nov 20, 2017
submitted my in-laws application on 19th October. We didn't receive any ghost update or email yet. Is it the case for most of you who applied around October time? Only change that have happened is program and category is showing up since today.
parents applicationFamilyParents/Grandparents2021/10/19 5:08 PM (UTC)SubmittedView
I applied on the same day as you and no ghost update for me as well.. I will inform here when I get it and please do the same.

Bimpsy_7

Jun 7, 2021
This is I am seeing in my PR portal now.
Application nameProgramCategoryDate submittedStatusAction
Parents fileFamilyParents/Grandparents2021/11/24 6:09 PM (UTC)SubmittedView

Before program and category was blanked.
I see this too, it was never blank for me

Bimpsy_7

Jun 7, 2021
No I didn't not get any letter but I was asked to login to the portal. When I logged in the application was in returned status, I just type the applicant name on the consent and declaration form and submitted the application again.
Did you go through the IMM forms and the supporting document to see that nothing was returned as incomplete?

Jasmeet0101

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
Hello everyone,

Just an update, So i submitted the application on Oct 26, then on Dec 23 it was returned with email, asking me to send imm 5406 and imm5669 as hand signed copy. I sent that on Jan 3, and updated the online portal as well. Today i got another email asking that please submit the use of representative form, and this must be from Principle applicant that i am representing them. And they asked me to submit form via WEB form.

Online portal still says Submitted

I might be asking some questions, if come across any, when filing the form

Thanks all for your help
All the Best

Reactions: Bimpsy_7

Bimpsy_7

Jun 7, 2021
Hello everyone,

Just an update, So i submitted the application on Oct 26, then on Dec 23 it was returned with email, asking me to send imm 5406 and imm5669 as hand signed copy. I sent that on Jan 3, and updated the online portal as well. Today i got another email asking that please submit the use of representative form, and this must be from Principle applicant that i am representing them. And they asked me to submit form via WEB form.

Online portal still says Submitted

I might be asking some questions, if come across any, when filing the form

Thanks all for your help
All the Best
Did you previously submit a representative form?

skas13

Feb 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2013
AOR Received.
1-03-2013
File Transfer...
18-03-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made August 19th, passport received August 22nd
LANDED..........
September 14
Hi Friends. Has anyone on this Forum received an AOR for applications that are submitted. I saw some posts mentioning "ghost updates" where they got an email but no actual change on the portal. But has anyone received the Actual AOR so far? TIA
We applied November 8 and have not received any email update at all. The account just says application submitted. No other update.