+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Budi07

May 21, 2015
Anyone had recent update from London office ?

Seems resources already taken off to work on Ukrainian applications.

lenalucky

Star Member
Dec 19, 2012
Hello All,

Do you have any news regarding what should expect applicants from Russia?
I feel like we have no chances for a normal life on this planet anymore and should embrace discrimination... In process: forever.

I wish everybody best of luck! Remember: you have hope!!!

Thank you!

Reactions: Hamied

Komarick

Jan 4, 2021
Hi Everyone,

this forum has been very helpful with my question on linking the application for which I am very thankful. I've been going slowly through the sponsorship application of my Mom. We've been selected in 2019 and submitted documents in June 2019. Very little progress in 2020 and 2021.

Today I received a letter from IRCC listing all outstanding documents for her application in which they are giving us 30 days to complete.

There is this sentence about her medical which confuses me.

Medical: You are required to complete an Immigration Medical Examination in support of your application for permanent residence. This requirement cannot be waived. Please follow the Medical instruction letter previously sent to you. This must be received at this office by: 2022/04/03

The issue is that we did not receive any Medical Instruction letter. We only received one letter from IRCC listing all documents she may need and there is nothing about specific medical instructions in that letter. What is my best move? Contact IRCC and try to get them to re-send the Medical Instruction letter? Via email or phone? I haven't been able to get through when I call IRCC from Vancouver.

Ir is there any way we can move forward with her medical without the letter that IRCC mentions that we never received?

Thanks in advance to everyone!

saahir2019

Nov 5, 2021
- sent application-april 2019
-they told after 3 months - we have received ur application to sponser ur parents on june 5 2019
- feb -2020 - they asked some income papers from cra
april -2021 - we receiced medical
june -2021 - go to physian again to go for medical again
august 6 -2021 -they updated u passed the medical
november -6- asked for marrige certificate
january 15 2022 - requested for biometrics and sent us pre aproval letter
february-1 2022- done biometrics
february-3 2022- biometrocs received on their file
march -1 2022 - send ppr request

Thanks to my god

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
I
Hi Everyone,

this forum has been very helpful with my question on linking the application for which I am very thankful. I've been going slowly through the sponsorship application of my Mom. We've been selected in 2019 and submitted documents in June 2019. Very little progress in 2020 and 2021.

Today I received a letter from IRCC listing all outstanding documents for her application in which they are giving us 30 days to complete.

Medical: You are required to complete an Immigration Medical Examination in support of your application for permanent residence. This requirement cannot be waived. Please follow the Medical instruction letter previously sent to you. This must be received at this office by: 2022/04/03

The issue is that we did not receive any Medical Instruction letter. We only received one letter from IRCC listing all documents she may need and there is nothing about specific medical instructions in that letter. What is my best move? Contact IRCC and try to get them to re-send the Medical Instruction letter? Via email or phone? I haven't been able to get through when I call IRCC from Vancouver.

Ir is there any way we can move forward with her medical without the letter that IRCC mentions that we never received?

I will recommend to contact IRCC via web form, start the explanation with the words ‘Request for Document, Medical Insteuction Letter not received: ……’
After contacting via Webform, also phone them. Depending on the visa office, even email them.

Reactions: Komarick

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hi Everyone,

Check the email of your parents not sponsor's. Principal applicant will be receiving the request forms.
MyCIC must have these requests. If not found in both, send a webform.

Reactions: gst8486

eyerish

Jan 11, 2013
Hello Everyone ,

My father lives in use since 2002 , we received a request submit PCC for USA and India. we already received PCC from USA but Indian PCC took so much time , we already sked for 2 time extension and we received it last extension they said this one is final one and you need to submit before 03/10/2022 , we are dealing with VFS Global USA for Indian PCC , they issue a PCC alt week after this much wait but they gave us PCC which says valid only for USA Immigration and citizenship only , not valid for other Countries , I called and they said you need start over , How I can explain this situation to CIS and ask one last extension. What are the chances to get approval on extension.

Thank you

canada4life_pgp2019

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
Hi Forum Members,

I have a quick question regarding getting Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) from India. IRCC sent us a letter requesting PCC within 30days. It is quite difficult to get a PCC within one month from India as the offices are quite busy. Any suggestion how to deal with this situation. Hope few weeks of delay after the 30days deadline will not cause in harm to our application.

Sam
you have to inform ircc that it will take you longer. I am in this situation (but my parents are IN CANADA as visitors) and asked for extension. IRCC gave additional 60 days. So total 90 days to provide it instead of 30.

I am at 40 days and haven't gotten the PCC back yet. Status in bls tracking says that it is 'under processing at high commision' Had also gotten call from police station in india at the 30 day mark.

if your parents are in india, you could probably get it sooner than me

topgun94

Jul 14, 2018
My parents did virtual landing in last week of January. ECAS status and My CIC portal shows landing has been completed. PR cards are currently being processed. But eCOPR is not available for download. I have sent numerous emails to the PR portal mailbox. No response. What can be done now?

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
Last year, more than eighty thousand people submit the Interest and out of those only around four thousand were eligible. So IRCC has to go for another round. This year too, there were people who were playing darts in the dark.
Because IRCC never asked for proof of Income, everyone tried their luck. I bet you there are people who got the Confirmation emails but they do not qualify for sponsorship.
Also, it will come as a surprise who didnt even double checked and hit Submit.
Incompetent ministers in the government, don’t have any appetite to even consider the idea of having the applicants to provide their NOAs and SIN numbers along with the online submission of interest, so that the eligibility is confirmed before the draw results are declared. Even if it will take time to hear back about the results of the submission of interest, the future applicants/ sponsors will appreciate that their application was not trumped by an ineligible insensitive person who didn’t bother to look into the requirements or purposely submitted the interest. Just tells that government purposely wants to keep a roadblock so that lesser PRs are granted under PGP immigration.

Reactions: serious_cheese

saahir2019

Nov 5, 2021
- sent application-april 2019
-they told after 3 months - we have received ur application to sponser ur parents on june 5 2019
- feb -2020 - they asked some income papers from cra
april -2021 - we receiced medical
june -2021 - go to physian again to go for medical again
august 6 -2021 -they updated u passed the medical

january 15 2022 - requested for biometrics and sent us pre aproval letter
february-1 2022- done biometrics
february-3 2022- biometrocs received on their file
march 4 2022 ppr