laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Last edited:

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
Hi thanks for your concern and note..

how do i send SPECIFIC WEBFORM TO NDVO??? any EMAIL for NDVO ???

i have already sent MULTIPLE WEBFORMS... MP OFFICE HAS SENT EMAIL TO IRCC... no budge...
When you go to webforms and then it will ask you if your file is being processed outside Canada, then you are able to select visa office - Delhi.

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
Reactions: laxsun

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
can some body help me or guide me about whats happening about my pr application for my parents .
creteria is.

- sent application-april 2019
-they told after 3 months - we have received ur application to sponser ur parents on june 5 2019
- feb -2020 - they asked some income papers from cra
april -2021 - we receiced medical
june -2021 - go to physian again to go for medical again
august 6 -2021 -they updated u passed the medical

january 15 2022 - requested for biometrics and sent us pre aproval letter
february-1 2022- done biometrics
february-3 2022- biometrocs received on their file

now what will happen next and when.
plz guide me

thanks
After PCC and medical, it is normally decision made for principal applicant but not sure which visa office your parents' file is in.

zedman

Dec 1, 2017
Sponsorship Application for Parents,
  • Sponsored People: Parents
  • Parents Country of Citizenship: India
  • Sponsor Province: Ontario
  • Invitations Receive Date: April 25, 2019
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: May 17, 2019
  • AoR Received : August 13, 2019
  • Sponsorship In Process Date: September 10, 2019
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date: September 11, 2019
  • Sponsorship Approval Letter: September 16, 2019 (CPC-Mississauga)
  • Principal Applicant In Process Date: September 10, 2019
  • Bio Metric Request Date : September 10, 2019
  • Bio Metric Completed Date: September 12, 2019
  • Medical Request Date: September 12, 2019
  • Medical Passed Date: December 31, 2019
  • Re-Medical Request Date: July 23, 2021
  • Re-Medical Passed Date: August 19, 2021
  • Pre-Arrival Service Date: February 28, 2022
  • Principal Applicant Decision Made Date:
  • Passport Request (PPR) Date: March 1, 2022
  • Decision Made: March 1, 2022
  • MyCIC Update: Sponsor: Decision Made and Principal Applicant: Decision Made
Please update the tracker @laxsun @robertp

rockwidme

Oct 6, 2016
I HAVE LOST HOPE FROM IRCC and PGP 2019 PROCESS...

2nd MED PASSED AUG 2021
PPR FEB 3rd 2022
my Parents IN CANADA...travelling back to home country APRIL 7th...

I DONT KNOW IF THEY WILL RECEIVE VIRTUAL LANDING EMAIL BY THEN....

1) they'll NEVER RECEIVE 2nd PPR before MEDICALS expiring AUG 2022...
2) RARE SITUATION..even if they receive it... they WONT BE ABLE TO TRAVEL BEFORE AUG 2022...

I AM SCREWED BIG TIME by IRCC... very FRUSTRATED......my WIFE and I have been thinking of moving back to home country...

CANADA Is getting worst day by day... since last 9 years i have paid over $20,000 in immigration fees.... over $200,000 in net taxes... and god knows how much frustrations i have gone through.... and i feel the standard of living remained the same every year...
Hang in there buddy. If there's one thing I've learned after my 10 years of stay here is that this country never disappoints! I understand how frustrating you must be (and so are most us in PGP journey) right now. Not sure if this will make you feel any better but, it appears your PGP application is way ahead than the majority of us here. Honestly, receiving a PPR for my parents looks like a distant dream now, lol! that's how long I have been waiting. The only thing keeping me going is patience and lots of hope!

I wish you all the best in your journey ahead!

Last edited:
Reactions: caninfoseeker

M4imran

Feb 3, 2022
Anyone know what percentage of PGP 2019 cases have been finalized up to now. I am sick of waiting from last almost one year, no update after medical. waited 10 years to bring my parents. Finally got picked in pgp2019 and now 13 years still no news.

hopefulcndn

Apr 26, 2019
Hang in there buddy. If there's one thing I've learned after my 10 years of stay here is that this country never disappoints! I understand how frustrating you must be (and so are most us in PGP journey) right now. Not sure if this will make you feel any better but, it appears your PGP application is way ahead than the majority of us here. Honestly, receiving a PPR for my parents looks like a distant dream now, lol! that's how long I have been waiting. The only thing keeping me going is patience and lots of hope!

I wish you all the best in your journey ahead!
Thanks for encouraging words buddy. But at the current situation i am in.. having a PPR is equivalent to just having a AOR — thats it.

i wish everyone good luck… just that i am done with this bullshit IRCC frustrations …gave 10 years of my precious life… and not over yet… now will come wife’s citizenship… parents in law Pgp… parent’s citizenship… the parents in law citizenship… cant spend another 10 years in vain…by that time i’d have paid over a million dollars in hard earned money in stupid taxes… for paying salaries of incompetent government and specially IRCC agents…

i came across few people from pgp2020 who applied DURING PANDEMIC… and now their parents have physically landed/virtUally landed…

so these BS delays of afghanistan/ ukraine is all political gimmick!!
I m done. No hope!!

Sam G Sidhu

Mar 3, 2022
Hi Forum Members,

I have a quick question regarding getting Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) from India. IRCC sent us a letter requesting PCC within 30days. It is quite difficult to get a PCC within one month from India as the offices are quite busy. Any suggestion how to deal with this situation. Hope few weeks of delay after the 30days deadline will not cause in harm to our application.

Sam

Sam G Sidhu

Mar 3, 2022
Hi Forum Members,

I have a quick question regarding getting Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) from India. IRCC sent us a letter requesting PCC within 30days. It is quite difficult to get a PCC within one month from India as the offices are quite busy. Any suggestion how to deal with this situation. Hope few weeks of delay after the 30days deadline will not cause in harm to our application.

Sam

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
Hi Forum Members,

Sam
Just send an explanation letter with proof of the PCC appointment via webform. Explain that you couldn't get any other appointment except for a date beyond the 30-day deadline. Depending on the assigned Visa office, I will recommend to also emailing that explanation letter and the proof of appointment. Make sure you include the Application number, the name and UCI, data of birth of the principal applicant and dependent.......etc. If you are sending the letter as a representative, add your details too.

francish

May 6, 2015
Hi all,

I've been in this process since 2019 trying to sponsor my mom. Yesterday she received her biometric instruction letter. Problem is its dated August 2021 which is way over the 30 or 90 day requirement to complete.

Wondering if we should still proceed with the appointment? We have booked it but it seems futile at this point

Thanks