Jun 1, 2012
@laxsun
Feb 11 medical done
Feb 17 medical submitted
feb 22 medical passed
Feb 24 pcc request/ rprf

thanks

Hi there,

How can you see if medical PASSED? The CIC window only says " MEDICAL RESULTS RECEIVED ON XXX DATE", My parents are not in Canada and can not login in using GC key but with their application or UCC file number only. Not sure what is the process to see this statement that medical results PASSED. Thank you.

paradoxunlimited

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
Anybody know in Dhaka VAC VFS parents need to be present physically to submit passport or any authorized representative can do? Anyone did in recent time? My parents are sick, unable to go to VAC.

Budi07

May 21, 2015
laxsun said:
Only few had to do PCC second time but many had to do re-medical. Do not worry until IRCC asks you to do. Sometimes they extend the validity.
@laxsun
Do chose who to redo and who to extend? Or we will have to request extended validation? Also if you know when usually this decided is on the exact expiration date or before by certain time ?
Thankfully!
Anyone please advise.

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
@laxsun
Do chose who to redo and who to extend? Or we will have to request extended validation? Also if you know when usually this decided is on the exact expiration date or before by certain time ?
Thankfully!
Anyone please advise.
You need to ask this question to a IRCC case officer.

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Thanks but usually for those who extended medical they did it ahead of the expiration date or after?
The extension have happened after expiry of medicals and also just before completion of one year.
Mostly it is the discretion of the case officer.

Reactions: Budi07

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hi there,

How can you see if medical PASSED? The CIC window only says " MEDICAL RESULTS RECEIVED ON XXX DATE", My parents are not in Canada and can not login in using GC key but with their application or UCC file number only. Not sure what is the process to see this statement that medical results PASSED. Thank you.
That message you have mentioned above is medical passed date in the ecas.
In MyCIC with GCKey log in the message appears as You passed Medical on XXXXXXXX".

ms2021

May 12, 2021
Ontario
Category........
FAM
I received my pre-arrival letter on nov 20, and yet I am waiting :(
what is the current status of your case? Is it 'we are processing your background check'?
Mine has been under background check for 5 months now, and my parents are just law-abiding regular citizens, who did non-sensitive ordinary office jobs, who have impeccable backgrounds! god knows what is there to investigate for months!

pratikvyas333

Dec 16, 2019
medical completed last week - e-case status changed from action required - to - submitted - the medical line states we have not yet received your medical results .. is that a good sign?
Review of medical results
We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam request message below for details.

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
medical completed last week - e-case status changed from action required - to - submitted - the medical line states we have not yet received your medical results .. is that a good sign?
Review of medical results
We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam request message below for details.
Provided the medical results are fine; you should see the status ‘Medical Results Received/Passed’ within next week or so.