+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Hamied

Feb 20, 2016
Yes it is normal. Just follow along and you will get there. I received the request for passport submission this week. We did medical twice and PCC thrice in last 3 years.
I was asked to submit PCC the first time in May 2021 along with the Medical for my mother. Does this mean that the medical is valid till May 2022, but I have to submit the PCC again as its validity is 6 months? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
I was asked to submit PCC the first time in May 2021 along with the Medical for my mother. Does this mean that the medical is valid till May 2022, but I have to submit the PCC again as its validity is 6 months? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.
Only few had to do PCC second time but many had to do re-medical. Do not worry until IRCC asks you to do. Sometimes they extend the validity.

Reactions: Budi07 and Hamied

saahir2019

Nov 5, 2021
can some body help me whats happening me on parents pr.

medical recived on may 28 2021,
medical passed on august 3 2021.
recived reques for biometric and pre arival letter on jan28 2022.
biometrics done on february 1 2022.

nothing after that .

plz guide me whats happening

canada4life_pgp2019

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
can some body help me whats happening me on parents pr.

medical recived on may 28 2021,
medical passed on august 3 2021.
recived reques for biometric and pre arival letter on jan28 2022.
biometrics done on february 1 2022.

nothing after that .

plz guide me whats happening
if your parents are in Canada, i suppose next step is an email asking to create account on their portal for virtual landing ? not 100% sure..

if they are in home country, should get regular passport request with request to submit original passport to visa office to get it stamped

Reactions: saahir2019

hopefulcndn

Apr 26, 2019
ANYONE WAITING FOR PR PORTAL LINK after having PPR??? can share the timeline??

I have sent webforms informing parents are IN CANADA... no update since Feb 3rd.. PPR was 30 day expiry...

my parents are supposed to go back end of MARCH... now what???? anyone on the same boat??

Last edited:

ndd0917

Star Member
Jun 20, 2009
@laxsun

today we received police clearance request and rprf, also to update current address, i don’t know why they have been using our address in Canada, how can i update my mom’s address? Thanks

Reactions: laxsun

canada4life_pgp2019

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
ANYONE WAITING FOR PR PORTAL LINK after having PPR??? can share the timeline??

I have sent webforms informing parents are IN CANADA... no update since Feb 3rd.. PPR was 30 day expiry...

my parents are supposed to go back end of MARCH... now what???? anyone on the same boat??
i wish they discontinue this virtual landing process or fix it .. doesn't seem to be working too well ... hang in there, you should get something .. but yeah leaving country before that happens wouldn't be advisable ..

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
@laxsun

today we received police clearance request and rprf, also to update current address, i don’t know why they have been using our address in Canada, how can i update my mom’s address? Thanks
Change the address through ecas and webform. It is important to have correct address as it decides whether virtual landing or PPR is needed.
Your information is updated in the tracker. Is your mom's medical got passed?

saahir2019

Nov 5, 2021
if your parents are in Canada, i suppose next step is an email asking to create account on their portal for virtual landing ? not 100% sure..

if they are in home country, should get regular passport request with request to submit original passport to visa office to get it stamped
thanks for repllying.
normally how much time they take to send pp request to submit

ndd0917

Star Member
Jun 20, 2009
Change the address through ecas and webform. It is important to have correct address as it decides whether virtual landing or PPR is needed.
Your information is updated in the tracker. Is your mom's medical got passed?
@laxsun
Feb 11 medical done
Feb 17 medical submitted
feb 22 medical passed
Feb 24 pcc request/ rprf

thanks

Reactions: laxsun

waiting4PPR

Feb 24, 2022
Got more and more frustrated here, case in Mississauga

June 12 2019 App received by IRCC
April 10 2020 first medical passed
August 2021 second medical check took and extra check needed
Nov 26 2021 second medical passed
Dec 1 2021, ecase shows starting processing application and asked to submit household registration file
Dec 9 2021, this file submitted via email
Jan 26 2021, this file submitted again via IRCC GCkey as no updates since Dec
by now nothing happened.

Would anyone happen to be on same boat? and anyone happen to know how long would it take to next step, thanks.