+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hi, I have a question about linking sponsorship application to my account. I applied for PR for my parents in 2019 and have received biometric request last week but I did not link this application to my account until few minutes ago. My question is will I get old messages related to this application or only the new ones will show up in online account? Thanks!
You must be able to see all messages once you link to MyCIC.
To do medical you need medical (IME) request form.

mintmint

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
yes, I have received the refund last month.
but you received your refund AFTER your application finalize, is that right?

I am quite worried, as my application is un-moved, not having any medical request yet but they are processing the refund. It confuses me. is that the clue that they will reject my application as its on hold ridiculous long without any reasons.

ps: in the letter, they said "we’ll automatically refund it ONCE we finalize your application"

M4imran

Feb 3, 2022
Quick question, I paid Biometric fee for my parents in Nov 2019, we applied for their visitors visa in Feb 2020 and have to pay Biometric fee again. Is this normal, did not get refund or nothing. Both might be separate.

M4imran

Feb 3, 2022
Hi, I have received an email for submitting police reports, biometrics, medical reports etc and in this mail they said they have sent instructions for medical and biometrics separately. I have received instructions for biometrics but not for medical. Can I get medical done for my parents without this email or do I need to wait for it? Thanks for your help!
Usually panel physicians have you in their system, just try booking their medical and give your parents name to them.

ms2021

May 12, 2021
Ontario
Category........
FAM
but you received your refund AFTER your application finalize, is that right?

I am quite worried, as my application is un-moved, not having any medical request yet but they are processing the refund. It confuses me. is that the clue that they will reject my application as its on hold ridiculous long without any reasons.

ps: in the letter, they said "we’ll automatically refund it ONCE we finalize your application"
I don't think it has to do with application's outcome.
ask your MP to contact IRCC on your behalf. IRCC takes MP's inquiry a little more seriously.
My case is also very slow. 5 months of background check and still no final decision

Reactions: mintmint

maverick601

Oct 4, 2007
hi, i received an information letter listing a few steps.. one of which is instructions on sending the passport ... i am pretty sure it's PPR; just want to confirm if this is it?
thanks

Reactions: laxsun

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
hi, i received an information letter listing a few steps.. one of which is instructions on sending the passport ... i am pretty sure it's PPR; just want to confirm if this is it?
thanks
Normally PPR letter is 3 or 4 pages long. You can check the sample PPR in the tracker link of cell J-2.

ha21

Sep 11, 2016
Hello,
My parents got their CoPR. The destination city is Montreal. Is that ok if they land at Toronto? Do they have to land at Montreal?