+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

canada4life_pgp2019

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
Has anyone recently finished Passport Request submission procedure in India. I am on way to finish procedure for rax7187 #1 i.e. PR procedure for my parents as my mom and dad are now back in India after short trip in Canada.

As far as I know we have to send PPR letter, Original Passport, Two Photos for PR Card, Height and Eye Color info on Paper.
Want to know that all information needs to be sent to Delhi using Courier option or VFS offices are open and they can go there to submit this?
vfs offices are closed. need to book 2 way courier service. the link is available under covid information page on the vfs global website.

aside from docs mentioned by you, there will be consent form, return courier info and the email from vfsglobal that you will need to include in package

RevSob

Oct 31, 2019
Hello guys, I have a question for those of you whose parents were here on visitors or super visa. When your parents got approved for PR and their virtual landing was done, what did you show as address proof for applying for SIN or Alberta health card? I am struggling as my mom is here already and I am trying to apply for her alberta health card and SIN no. but am stuck at address proof stage. I don't have anything as her address proof. Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks
The easiest way for the proof of address is Leasing agreement. You can google “Alberta leasing agreement”, and you will find a typical form. You will be as a landlord and your mother will be as tenant. That it.

Reactions: HKIMM

HKIMM

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
The easiest way for the proof of address is Leasing agreement. You can google “Alberta leasing agreement”, and you will find a typical form. You will be as a landlord and your mother will be as tenant. That it.
Yes, It is working..

HKIMM

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
You can open a bank account, and ask the bank to give you a statement with the address and have the bank stamp the statement. The registry told me that is acceptable for address proof.
It has not worked in our case. They are asking for
a) mailed statement and
b) there should be some barcode on the statement besides bank logo

Mailed statement you will get in 7 - 10 dats of the following month

SoontobeCanadian123

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
@laxsun @serious_cheese for line 140 SoontobeCanadian123 you can update, my parents didn't got PPR because they travelled to Canada on visit visa after their medical, DM for PA was 29th Oct 2020 and on 30th Oct 2020 they received landing from IRCC etobicoke as I changed their address when they came to Canada on the visit visa. you can change the color from Brown to blue in the spread sheet :)