AOR Received.
29-10-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
1-12-2014
Interview........
PCC & RPRF 21-5-2015 (in process);PCC reached 4th June, RPRF paid 5th June.
Passport Req..
DM & PPR 13 Aug
VISA ISSUED...
20 Aug 2015. PP & COPR recd 26-8-2015
LANDED..........
6 Sept 2015
You did respond immediately but it is not in your hand to provide as demanded.Even from India it takes 30 days to issue & you have to collect in-person from PSK.you inform IRCC using webform that you have applied for pcc .
That's what I will do. Send what's available and write an explanation about what's pending.

lenalucky

Star Member
Dec 19, 2012
Received PPR in August 2021. Sent webform to update as well. Got GCMS notes it has updated address as well.

Decision made since August 2021.

I did not receive any Portal details. Called CIC they said just wait.

What can be done friends ?
What is GCMS notes?

mamiganda

Star Member
Oct 15, 2009
Hi All!

My parents received their ppr today.
please help as i have a few questions regarding the submission of passport.
1. They renewed their passport after their biometric last year and i submitted the new copy via webform and email last year. do they still need to submit the old passport together with the new one?
2. what is passport transmission fee? is that the same as two way courier?
3. for Appendix B form, do they need to complete separate forms or just the principal applicant? and do they have to put my name as dependent children or not since i am the their sponsor?

neha17

Star Member
May 14, 2019
Hello guys, I have a question for those of you whose parents were here on visitors or super visa. When your parents got approved for PR and their virtual landing was done, what did you show as address proof for applying for SIN or Alberta health card? I am struggling as my mom is here already and I am trying to apply for her alberta health card and SIN no. but am stuck at address proof stage. I don't have anything as her address proof. Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks

hannan_1949

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
Hello guys, I have a question for those of you whose parents were here on visitors or super visa. When your parents got approved for PR and their virtual landing was done, what did you show as address proof for applying for SIN or Alberta health card? I am struggling as my mom is here already and I am trying to apply for her alberta health card and SIN no. but am stuck at address proof stage. I don't have anything as her address proof. Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks
Sponsor's address .

Reactions: neha17

smjafri

Star Member
Nov 3, 2008
Hello all,

There's a question for my parents' application. My biological father was the PA and my Step mother was his dependent.

Current Application Status

1- Submitted the Medical results in September 2021
2- Submitted the PCC and Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for PA and dependent in December 2021

Now,

Unfortunately my father the PA, passed away in the 1st week of the February. How can I update the IRIC so that my step mother can remain eligible to come to Canada

She has the valid visit visa of Canada, currently residing in Pakistan and the case is in London Visa Office.

Could anyone please comment on this

@robertp @YuliaYulia

Thanks in advance

SoontobeCanadian123

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
Best is to open a bank account and wait for the first paper statement.... when my parents were in Canada on visitor visa I bought their visitor medical insurance. So the insurance papers were mailed to the address with my parents name on them. I used that and it help me apply for health card and photo ID. After I got the photo ID i used it for SIN... hope it helps

Reactions: neha17

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
Hi, can someone post link to the tracker? I got pre-arrival letter today. What are the next steps and how long?
Congratulations! you are almost done with the process. The next step will be Virtual Landing only for (applicants in Canada) or Passport requests (for all other applicants). The time frame is not defined.

pearlgtl

Aug 1, 2013
You can open a bank account, and ask the bank to give you a statement with the address and have the bank stamp the statement. The registry told me that is acceptable for address proof.

reezam

Feb 1, 2019
Hi, how long does it take to get the PR cards ? My parents landed Dec 9 and still have not got their PR cards yet ?

Thanks in advance