+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

neha17

Star Member
May 14, 2019
are your parents in Canada??? can you tell me when did you get an email to create PR portal for virtual landing .... what was the time line between PPR request---> Virtual Landing email??
My mom came to canada in November 2021. I got email to create pr portal on 3rd Feb, i.e. yesterday. There was no passport request since she was here in Canada already. When she had come I had updated my moms address right away on ecas and it reflected it on Jan 25 2021. That was the day we got pre arrival services email. So within a week everything got approved.

Devang T

Star Member
Oct 23, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2013
Med's Request
09-01-2014
Med's Done....
28-01-2014
Interview........
IN PROCESS-- 18-06-2014; DECISION MADE-- 10 JULY, 2014
Passport Req..
July 24, 2014; SPOUSE PPR - 18 AUG
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 08, 2014;
I used online address change option on day they arrived in Canada. Not updated so I called IRCC answer was why they should change their address is back home. Is there any other way of changing ?
Yes I used the same. Also send webform to tell them to change the address in file.

Devang T

Star Member
Oct 23, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2013
Med's Request
09-01-2014
Med's Done....
28-01-2014
Interview........
IN PROCESS-- 18-06-2014; DECISION MADE-- 10 JULY, 2014
Passport Req..
July 24, 2014; SPOUSE PPR - 18 AUG
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 08, 2014;
Hey buddy. Did u have to send in a webform to confirm ur parents are in canada?? I just got pre arrival letter today and was asked to submit webform if parents in canada.
Yes do so if your parents are in Canada. Then they will send you virtual landing email to ask your parents details which they will create account under Permanent residence portal. Do not create account by yourself. They will create for you and you will get email for further instructions.
https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

hannan_1949

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
How you changed it? I sent request to changes address same day they arrived however never updated. I used web form for IRCC and email to London office. Ecase is IRCC account?
Create Ecase for yourself(sponsor) & Principal Applicant (father) using UCI no & Date of birth .put addresses as per current status.

ANITA JIWANI

Jul 16, 2011
Hi, please guide me, my parents live in Karachi, Pakistan .. London office have asked for my parents passport and at the same time they are asking to complete appendix A family member information. Do I have to upload that form or have to submit that form with the passport package?

On email it says " Please copy Appendix A listed below into a seperate word Document and complete for each family member included in your application"

Do i have to fill this form for both of my parents and have to send with passports or have to send online ? It's very confusing please guide me

Thank you

hopefulcndn

Apr 26, 2019
Yes do so if your parents are in Canada. Then they will send you virtual landing email to ask your parents details which they will create account under Permanent residence portal. Do not create account by yourself. They will create for you and you will get email for further instructions.
https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login
Thanks. Unfortunately i already created one with my dad’s email address ‍♂ Is it going to delay the process?

preet05

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
@Parminder Gill and @amesh
Are you still going through postings of this thread.
@OlyaMK @lenalucky and @Pancham S are having same issue of struggling to receive an email to create a PR Portal.
Can you please share your experiences here.
Thank you.
@hopefulcndn
Received PPR in August 2021. Sent webform to update as well. Got GCMS notes it has updated address as well.

Decision made since August 2021.

I did not receive any Portal details. Called CIC they said just wait.

What can be done friends ?

Sardar Ali

Star Member
Mar 22, 2011
Hi, please guide me, my parents live in Karachi, Pakistan .. London office have asked for my parents passport and at the same time they are asking to complete appendix A family member information. Do I have to upload that form or have to submit that form with the passport package?

On email it says " Please copy Appendix A listed below into a seperate word Document and complete for each family member included in your application"

Do i have to fill this form for both of my parents and have to send with passports or have to send online ? It's very confusing please guide me

Thank you
We have also received PPR for my mother and her dependent son (my younger brother). My understanding is that the appendix A to be sent with the passport and one copy of that form should be enough as there is one principal applicant. Yes, I am a little confused too where it says each accompanying should fill that form. If everyone has to fill that form then there will be only 1 entry in that table which does not make any sense.

hjstannum

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
We have also received PPR for my mother and her dependent son (my younger brother). My understanding is that the appendix A to be sent with the passport and one copy of that form should be enough as there is one principal applicant. Yes, I am a little confused too where it says each accompanying should fill that form. If everyone has to fill that form then there will be only 1 entry in that table which does not make any sense.
@laxsun Building up on this post, regarding Appendix A, is it required to submit information for children who may not be accompanying my parents? Or is it only to share details of principal applicant and any other person that is being sponsored by me on this application?

SoontobeCanadian123

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
My wife also got the email for her parents I will strictly follow the email and send 2 copies of the same form instead of 1, as COPR will be issued for both principal applicant as well as dependent so they may require separate form for dependent. Hope it clears your concern

canada4life_pgp2019

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
my parents are from india . they got request to do PCC. they are currently in canada. we are taking services from bls international. sent in a postal application. anyone has recent experience how much time it takes for pcc to come back ? Asking because, ircc has requested the document in 30 days.

we got ircc letter on 28 jan
submitted postal application on 31 jan, received by bls on 1 feb
no update afterwards
need to provide doc to ircc by 27 feb.