+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

RAY2112

Jul 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Was received on April 29 2019.
No i haven't contacted LVO because my wife application as sponsor was approved pretty late (roughly dec 2019 some social insurance check got it delayed) and it started processing in London UK in Feb 2020. Other guys in this forum whose file opened in London in this time frame (Feb 2020) are also waiting.
Try to contact them, in addition When I contacted them last time the agent mentioned the following:
That my parents have passed criminality, eligibility, and security checks. Which I believe the only logical remaining step after the medical passed is PPR.

Reactions: Hamied

serious_cheese

Aug 29, 2019
Second resubmission of medical done early December and medical passed end of December. Finally got decision made status on ecas (but still "submitted" on ircc portal). Pre arrival letter was received in November.

How long does it take from this point on for PPR? This is for the London visa office. Also, how long do they get for landing in Canada after visa issuance?

Thanks! @laxsun @robertp @serious_cheese
could you let me know exactly which date you received medical pass and prearrival service letter? I would like to update the tracker.

roman_emperor08

Apr 18, 2013
anyone in the same boat? PGP 2020 application received Feb 10, 2021, AOR September 3, 2021, no update since then, eligibility even not started (ECAS Status Sponsor Still Application received and Applicant Still Application received), No any message or update even in GC key account.

raihiker

Jul 10, 2019
Calgary
Category........
FAM
Hello Moderator,

Please update the line 853 (raihiker)

August 17, 2021 - Bio-metrics Completed

September 6, 2021 - Passed the Medical Exams

September 10, 2021. Requested the Police Clearance Certificate and CV/Resume.

October 27, 2021 - Sent the PCC and the CV/Resume.

December 13, 2021 - Started Processing the Application (According to Online Status Check)

December 14, 2021 - Requested the "Details of Government Employment" Form

December 16, 2021 - Submitted the Form with letter of explanation and Updated Residential Address

Question - How long does it take normally to process the application after they start processing it ? Also have they ever asked Detail Of Government Employment Form before from anybody ?

Reactions: laxsun

millennial

Star Member
Nov 1, 2019
Hello Everyone! My P&G application is In Process since October 2020 and there have been no updates. Anyone in the same situation as mine? Thanks

Sponsorship - In Process

1. We received your application to sponsor xxxx on June 24, 2019.

Dependents listed on the application are: xxxx
  2. We started processing your application on October 29, 2020.

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hello Moderator,

Please update the line 853 (raihiker)

August 17, 2021 - Bio-metrics Completed

September 6, 2021 - Passed the Medical Exams

September 10, 2021. Requested the Police Clearance Certificate and CV/Resume.

October 27, 2021 - Sent the PCC and the CV/Resume.

December 13, 2021 - Started Processing the Application (According to Online Status Check)

December 14, 2021 - Requested the "Details of Government Employment" Form

December 16, 2021 - Submitted the Form with letter of explanation and Updated Residential Address

Question - How long does it take normally to process the application after they start processing it ? Also have they ever asked Detail Of Government Employment Form before from anybody ?
Tracker is updated with above info.
The next step is DM for PA which can happen anytime.

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hello Everyone! My P&G application is In Process since October 2020 and there have been no updates. Anyone in the same situation as mine? Thanks

Sponsorship - In Process
  1. We received your application to sponsor xxxx on June 24, 2019.

Dependents listed on the application are: xxxx
  2. We started processing your application on October 29, 2020.
Yes, there are many like you in the tracker:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AqTuXZrYG6sg4UHpHBEaMbWTgbHtvxzWYedaojGh0bg/edit#gid=945174368
Next step is decision made for sponsorship. Keep checking ecas online status.

shaks999

Jul 31, 2018
Prearrival - Nov 18
Medical Pass - Dec 24

Thanks!

Hi @laxsun @serious_cheese @robertp

I just received an email from IRCC etobicoke for signing up for PR Portal for virtual landing. My parents were visiting me until last month but have now gone back to Pakistan (home country). How should I respond back to them and what would be next steps? I'm assuming they cant do virtual landing if outside Canada, correct?

Thanks!

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016

I just received an email from IRCC etobicoke for signing up for PR Portal for virtual landing. My parents were visiting me until last month but have now gone back to Pakistan (home country). How should I respond back to them and what would be next steps? I'm assuming they cant do virtual landing if outside Canada, correct?

Thanks!
You are correct. They cannot land virtually if they are not in Canada.
You can reply back indicating that your parents are not in Canada and LVO has to issue PR visa.
Another option may be that your parents can come back in few weeks to Canada and land virtually for PR.

shaks999

Jul 31, 2018
You are correct. They cannot land virtually if they are Canada.
You can reply back indicating that your parents are not in Canada and LVO has to issue PR visa.
Another option may be that your parents can come back in few weeks to Canada and land virtually for PR.
Thanks @laxsun ! Do you think that option would take really long? in other words, do you recommend doing the virtual landing over LVO issuing PR visa? If so, how long do you think they have to come here and do the virtual landing? (is there a set # of weeks allowed?). Thanks!

hannan_1949

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019

Thanks!
It is simple and easy to call them as soon as possible for virtual landing

ms2021

May 12, 2021
Ontario
Category........
FAM
How do you know medical passed or not?
My eCAS only shows 'Medical results have been received'. Medical was done 5 months ago and we haven't heard anything on it ever since.

hannan_1949

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
Today we received biometric request from ircc , our application was under process since 23 January 2020 & received on 25 th June 2019.After waiting 30 months first communication we received.My question is how many days we have to wait for IME We are already in canada on Visiting visa since October 2021.