+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
hello !

i just noticed that the letter for biometrics and medical are both with our address here in Canada while my mom is in the Philippines, is it really like that?
Thanks for any info
It appears that you are in the tracker line no 709. When did you receive biometrics and medical request.
It is likely that your visa office is CPC Mississauga. Have you received sponsorship approval letter?

Last edited:

ndd0917

Star Member
Jun 20, 2009
It appears that you are in the tracker line no 709. When did you receive biometrics and medical request.
It is likely that your visa office is CPC Mississauga. Have you received sponsorship approval letter?
I have not received sponsorship letter approval yet, we only got biometrics and medical request dec 29 and 30

Reactions: laxsun

infoseeker1

Dec 30, 2021
Added in the tracker as line 868.
Try to link you application to MyCIC.
Thanks @laxsun .. I already have my parents "PR" application linked on my cic and it just says it's in processing, no other info/update. Is there a way to link "sponsorship" part of application separately application to my cic as well?

mintmint

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
I contacted my MP for my case. My MP just response back to me an email from CIC showing my application status's detail. AND nothing new, they keep saying that because of COVID, the processing time would be different

What should I do next after receive that email? seems like my MP just update for me my status which I already know
Anyone have experience contacting MP before? please help

thank you in advance

wallace.ar

Nov 16, 2012
Hello everyone,

I'd like to know if anyone else had found "traces of blood in the urine" (high erythrocytes) during the medical exam for PR.

It should be below 12.000/ml, however in the last 2 exams it was 111.000/ml. It's not the first time and I've done several tests in the past to find out why this is so high. However, nothing was found. (PS: I haven't done any strenuous exercises lately... which could be a possible cause of higher erythrocytes).

Should I be concerned about it? Has anyone else went thought this?

RAY2112

Jul 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I see your case is in London, there is no time frame for this VO, patience is a key, however I am losing mine ;)
Agree, patience is the key, they asked for many medical documents since my father got cancer before they send us the medical request but thankfully his cancer free now. hope we can receive the pp request shortly,

RAY2112

Jul 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

I'd like to know if anyone else had found "traces of blood in the urine" (high erythrocytes) during the medical exam for PR.

It should be below 12.000/ml, however in the last 2 exams it was 111.000/ml. It's not the first time and I've done several tests in the past to find out why this is so high. However, nothing was found. (PS: I haven't done any strenuous exercises lately... which could be a possible cause of higher erythrocytes).

Should I be concerned about it? Has anyone else went thought this?
The only thing you should concern about if you have any diseases that will cause an excess on the Canada health, like HIV, Cancer or costly pre existing medical condition.

• Haha
Reactions: nguyentu2001

ndd0917

Star Member
Jun 20, 2009
Can i request for an extension of medical for my mom? Deadline is on the 30th, and nothing is available before that date (Philippines):(

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
Can i request for an extension of medical for my mom? Deadline is on the 30th, and nothing is available before that date (Philippines):(
Yes you can, book the earliest appt. that you are getting.
Then send a webform to the visa office handling your application, informing them that you are not able to get an appointment withinh 30 days.