+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

YANA KO

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
Hi. I received an email asking for updated schedule A background form. However, the request is the provide all addresses of the countries where you have lived since age 18 ( it did not mention or 10 years). That is the request. However, I am wondering if it's a typo as my parents are over 60, so I should be giving address for the last years. Can someone advice me please. Thanks
THE SAME REQUEST GOT AT NOVEMBER. YOU NEED TO SUBMIT ALL DETAILS.

lenalucky

Star Member
Dec 19, 2012
Hi guys,

I wonder could anyone please guide in the following situation:
Received passport request on September 29
Send web-form informing that parent is in Canada - October 2
no movement since then...
What should we do?
Tried to contact by phone - no response, as all representatives are currently assisting Afghanistan applicants.
VO - CPC Mississauga.

Would really appreciate your help!!!

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
Hi guys,

I wonder could anyone please guide in the following situation:
Received passport request on September 29
Send web-form informing that parent is in Canada - October 2
no movement since then...
What should we do?
Tried to contact by phone - no response, as all representatives are currently assisting Afghanistan applicants.
VO - CPC Mississauga.

Would really appreciate your help!!!
Send another webform and inform them that you sent one earlier and didn’t hear back anything yet

Reactions: lenalucky

Rubyred

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi. We received the pre-arrival email in August of 2021 and that gave us some hope and then it was all silent again. This is so torturous. They've been with us in Canada since 2019 and we've been applying for one Visitor Record after another. The VO is Singapore. Any suggestions as to what we can do? Thanks and stay safe.

senseNsimplicity

Star Member
Feb 5, 2010
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th July 2011
Doc's Request.
27th july 2011
IELTS Request
30-04-2010
Med's Request
Pre-Med
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2011
Hello everyone,

Does receiving email with subject "IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal" means application is approved?

haris.raja

Jul 21, 2015
All London Office Applicants - looking at the tracker sheet, the last two ECAS status "Decision Made" were back in July and Oct. Any updates worth adding to the tracker @afged, @ranasahib, @rockwidme, @asad4455, @misterbmw, @mbshez and @hjstannum

@Iryna K - I see your biometrics request comments.

We got biometrics along with pre arrival letter on Nov 18. No update since then.

Amazing to see no movement at all from July/Oct timeframe.

Akc81

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Hi

got request for pcc + address update, on 2021-12-20.
I’m still waiting for one of a pcc that We’ve request for more than 3 months. I attached a explanation letter about that to Ircc with the proof that we’ve ask for the pcc.

Any thoughts about this ? Anyone has met the same situation?
What are they going to do if they don’t receive one of the pcc as requested?
Thanks for your help

Last edited:

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
For the virtually landed parents, how can we declare the properties/bank balance back home?
Also, we dont want to sell it in the nearest future but later in the future for sure,
How can we declare it now and later don’t get taxed on it?

Budi07

May 21, 2015
All London Office Applicants - looking at the tracker sheet, the last two ECAS status "Decision Made" were back in July and Oct. Any updates worth adding to the tracker @afged, @ranasahib, @rockwidme, @asad4455, @misterbmw, @mbshez and @hjstannum

@Iryna K - I see your biometrics request comments.

We got biometrics along with pre arrival letter on Nov 18. No update since then.

Amazing to see no movement at all from July/Oct timeframe.
No movement from London last two months. Something I noticed London applicants get movement together hopefully something good will be seen by all soon.