+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
yeah bud.. its frustrating.
I have not been here since my mom application done. I am shocked that some application received FEB 06,2021 ( PGP2020) have received PPR even landed. We are so unlucky bz we are 2019. Same with my citizenship APP received 2019 and took 2 years meanwhile some apps received after completed less than a year. hard to empathize .

canada4life_pgp2019

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
did you update parents address in Canada?? any update since they arrived in canada??
Yes, I updated their address via webform. I can see in ecas that changes have been made. since they arrived, we got request for additional national identity docs from country of origin to prove PA relation with dependant and PA relation with sponsor.

ccudz

Jun 20, 2020
Hi, can someone advise the typical time it takes from Decision Made status to PPR? We have noticed the change of status in October 2021 but till now we have not received correspondence regarding passport request or any other next steps. We emailed but they just said in progress still. Case is being processed by CP-M. Anyone in the same boat like us? Thank you!

ccudz

Jun 20, 2020
We received pre arrival letter before submitting medical.
Same with us. Pre arrival letter while on repeat medical. We got medical surveillance letter a month ago after the repeat medical is completed and status changed to decision made without any further letter after that. No passport request etc.

Miracles19

Jan 26, 2019
Hi, can someone advise the typical time it takes from Decision Made status to PPR? We have noticed the change of status in October 2021 but till now we have not received correspondence regarding passport request or any other next steps. We emailed but they just said in progress still. Case is being processed by CP-M. Anyone in the same boat like us? Thank you!
Did u get pre arrival letter?

senseNsimplicity

Star Member
Feb 5, 2010
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th July 2011
Doc's Request.
27th july 2011
IELTS Request
30-04-2010
Med's Request
Pre-Med
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2011
Hello.
We got request for biometric request last and did that with couple of days.
The biometric id is now visible on the ircc account in the linked application(got updated next day of doing biometric)
But today I saw that in the list of steps, it says we have not received your fingerprints. Should I send something from my end?

misterbmw

Star Member
Apr 6, 2013
@laxsun

Please update London Visa Office requested Proof of income for the last 5 years and detailed information about the business, for both parents.
I am in mixed feeling is this a good or bad to get second ADR in less then 30 days?

Last edited:
Reactions: mintmint

mintmint

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
@laxsun

Please update London Visa Office requested Proof of income for the last 5 years and detailed information about the business, for both parents.
I am in mixed feeling is is a good or bad to get second ADR in less then 30 days?
why they need income proof from your parents? that sounds weird