+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Pancham S

Jan 19, 2015
@calgary17 , CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE ME SOME INFO, I DID RECEIVED PPR LETTER FOR MY PARENTS, I DID SUBMIT THE WEB FORM ON THE DECEMBER 3rd THAT MY PARENTS ARE IN CANADA BUT WE HAVENT HEARD ANYTHING YET OF FURTHER STEPS, HOW LONG IT TOOK YOU TO GET ECOPR?

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
@calgary17 , CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE ME SOME INFO, I DID RECEIVED PPR LETTER FOR MY PARENTS, I DID SUBMIT THE WEB FORM ON THE DECEMBER 3rd THAT MY PARENTS ARE IN CANADA BUT WE HAVENT HEARD ANYTHING YET OF FURTHER STEPS, HOW LONG IT TOOK YOU TO GET ECOPR?
Hi
We got PPR on Nov 18th and submitted webform on Nov 18th.
We got first email on Dec 03 asking to confirm email and provide some info.
On Dec 06 - Got email with login credentials
Ecopr - Dec 09

rockwidme

Oct 6, 2016
Well, that's normal, after submitting the requested documents through the Gckey account.

Many have seen that status changing again from

we are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

To

Review of additional documents
  • Not applicable.

Sit tight, you should soon get an update on your application.
Thank you for this information. Fingers crossed!

pgp2020iran

Star Member
May 4, 2021
Dears Very frustrated. June 04 applicant, received first medical and biometric in Jan 2020, then silence all the way, on 18th August 2021 file transfered to London, on 27 August they added line on Ecas that they started processing application. That's it... Silence after that. Raised a query.. Asked at least confirm file has reached London. No reply... Any one in similar situation.
Hi, If they started processing your application,it means they have already received it.

madenma

Jun 4, 2021
Hello @laxsun,
This is Is**** from Calgary (We know each other)
Passport request: 07 OCT 2021 (In Canada/ Calgary)
Webform Submitted- 08 OCT 2021
Portal first email: 06 DEC 2021
Credential email: 08 DEC 2021
Waiting for eCOPR...

Godzilla9

Sep 22, 2012
@Roya-FSW I see you got PPR, congratulations!!! Have you posted the passport yet. Curious how long it takes to receive the passport back? We sent my mom's yesterday.

p-vancouver

Jan 27, 2019
Hello friends,

My parents medical exam request had been sent on November 18th and they have just seen the email, basically giving them a week to complete it. (Since they have 30 days)

Does anyone happen to know how long this process takes and if I can contact an officer and explain the situation to buy some more time?
In the medical exam email says: " If you are unable to complete your medical examination within the 30 day timeframe provided, it is your responsibility to inform the IRCC office responsible for processing your application as soon as possible."

Who should I contact in this case?

Thank you in advance.

new101user

Apr 25, 2019
HI All, I received an email from IRCC to submit the imm5669 forms. However, it says to email them back with the requested info. I'm wondering if anyone has this email about emailing back? I thought we suppose to submit by webform?

new101user

Apr 25, 2019
Hi, I have to the imm5669 and notice that it is very different from when I completed in 2019. Before we were told not leave anything blank and write NA. Now this new form says to leave blank if it is not applicable. Any suggestiom how can I complete this form in the extra space in each section? Any advice is much appreciated.

karthit

Feb 5, 2012
Hello,

I just received a letter on Dec 8 from CIC Mississauga office asking for the following and with a response within the next 30 days:

- Current Address of Principal Applicant
- Instructions asking to pay Biometrics fees and provide confirmation
- Proof of Relationship (for myself): As proof of relationship to the principal applicant, please provide your voter ID card, Aadhaar card and old school
records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate).

1. Regarding Biometrics, my parents already completed their Biometrics in March 2020. Does this mean they need to do it again? I read on their website
that is valid for 10 years. As FYI, they had to complete Medicals first in March 2020 and then again in July 2021.
2. Regarding proof of relationship, since I am a Canadian citizen, I don't have a Voter ID card or Aadhaar card. The only thing I can provide is the 10th and 12th Grade marks card, Birth certificate or OCI page. Which one of these should I send?

Could someone please clarify my above questions so that I can decide on my next steps?

Thanks in advance for your help.

marwanco

Dec 13, 2018
Ontario
Hello,
My Mam Passport is stamped with "IM-1 Immigrant Visa." in Amman at 6 Dec 2021
Valid until 21 Oct 2022

No New Email from CIC what to do next.
Is this enough for landing or she need other documents??
I read that she need COPR ??
Thanks

marwanco

Dec 13, 2018
Ontario
Im having trouble to link application to my account, What I have to answer about "Number of family members",

Its application for 1 person , My Mother.??

When I answer 1 , its not linking, says no application found.

Thnaks

rockwidme

Oct 6, 2016
HI All, I received an email from IRCC to submit the imm5669 forms. However, it says to email them back with the requested info. I'm wondering if anyone has this email about emailing back? I thought we suppose to submit by webform?
I got a similar email from LVO. I was surprised as well but decided to submit it via email to them anyways.

Mine was a bit weird, I was asked to upload the forms in My cic account, after a few days got a similar email form LVO asking us to submit forms and PCC via email.