canada4life_pgp2019

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
Anyone on the same boat?

app received 6th june 2019
1st med/bio done passed feb 2020
2nd med done/passed aug 2021
All the relevant docs/ resumes/pcc/etc were provided jan 2020

nothing after aug 2021!! Very frustrating.
Parents in India. They are planning to travel jan 2022. Recently got trv renewed.
yes i am in the same situation. exact same timelines as you have shared. my parents arrived here on trv last month. You could contact local MP office. although they can enquire with ircc on your behalf, they say they cannot do anything to expedite it

rj04

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-03-2015
Nomination.....
In Canada on TRV
File Transfer...
19-06-2015. In-Process- Oct 9, 2015
Med's Request
March 07, 2016
Med's Done....
March 08,2016, Doctor sent it on March 14, 2016
Interview........
Waived. Decision Made: March 31, 2016
Passport Req..
April 3,2016. sent April 4, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 20, 2016
LANDED..........
April 30, 2016

canada4life_pgp2019

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
Application submitted june 2019
Missing Documents request oct 2019
AOR APRIL 2020
Medical request june 2021
Additional doc requested (proof of relationship, pcc etc) September 2021
Biometric Nov 2021
PPR DEC 2021
thanks for sharing. was there any pre-service arrival letter / decision made notification before PPR was sent ? If yes, how long before PPR did it happen?

garry_

Sep 17, 2017
Is there anyone can help me the virtual landing procedure please?

1) Do i have to reply to the email first and then can sign in to the portal?
2) As i am the sponsor and rep on their file, can i enter my email there(same is on their file right now) or i have to create new emails for both of them?
3) original entry date- which date should i enter there when they first visited in canada as they are visiting us second time now

please advice. Thanks

YANA KO

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
Thanks,

Do you know if you provided any evidence of job details or just the details?

After providing all the information, how long it takes to get the response back from CIC?
Hi All, I'm the same boat. Week ago sent job history inducing duets and dates(like full resume -16 pages!!!!) Hopefully, this nightmare getting close to end. Applicant -JUNE ,2019 ,

Reactions: Avii297

asad4455

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
I have received a request to provide proof of payment of biometrics from London office today (after they sent us a pre-arrival letter). I paid all the fees including the biometrics at the beginning and have a receipt that states the amount but not the details of payment. Do you think this should be enough or there is a way to get a detailed description of the payment based on the receipt # or something?
How long after the prearrival service letter did you get this request?

reezam

Feb 1, 2019
Hi everyone, 2 quick questions after landing (Ontario):

1. How long does it take for the PR card to arrive ? Do we have any pre-requisite/formalities to be done prior ?

2. For health card - OHAP, are they going to be eligible right away ? Or is there any waiting period ?

Thanks in advance

asad4455

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
How long after the prearrival service letter did you get this request?
Pre-arrival came on Nov 13, 2021 and biometrics payment confirmation request came on Dec 8, 2021.
ok - Yes I think the receipt should be enough as proof of payment confirmation
Did this request come in your mycic account as a new message or did you get it via email? Also, did your parents give biometrics? Or were previously taken biometrics were used? Like I know in many cases the biometrics taken for Super Visa / Visit Visa was accepted due to Covid

mgentleman

Sep 14, 2017
Hello guys!
I’m glad to see movements for some of you ! Congratulations and fingers crossed for the rest of us
I should except to receive PCC anytime now ( hopefully) but my mom is based out of Morocco and she wants to visit my brother in Florida , can I change her address to my brother address in USA? so she can send her passport to a US Vfs office once we receive the PCC?
Up to now all the communications are coming from Mississauga

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
Is there anyone can help me the virtual landing procedure please?

1) Do i have to reply to the email first and then can sign in to the portal?
2) As i am the sponsor and rep on their file, can i enter my email there(same is on their file right now) or i have to create new emails for both of them?
3) original entry date- which date should i enter there when they first visited in canada as they are visiting us second time now

please advice. Thanks
Did you get passport request or an email to confirm parents in Canada?
If its passport request, first you have to send webform telling them that parents are in Canada.
Then they will send you an email to confirm email address etc.
You can forward that email to your parents/ Just PA’s email ( if they don’t have email then create new one).
Respond from that email about all the details, also include dependant’s informatiob in that email and choose option A (that PA will be acting in behalf of dependant also)
After that they will send your parents the portal login info.

reezam

Feb 1, 2019
Hi everyone,

For cases (PA,Dependent - India) - where IRCC requests for voter ID, Adhar card and old school records (fifth class, middle standard and matriculation/secondary school) from the sponsor - in support of proof of relationship - is it mandatory to give all the documents ?

What if we do not have all of them ?

Anyone with a similar experience please share some tips