File Transfer...
22-11-2016
Med's Done....
17-10-2016
Interview........
waived Ecas Decision Made 01-19-2017
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
Does anyone know how our files will be transferred for example from Mississauga to a local visa office? by post? by courier? or...
It is all electronics and they all are connected to the same system. They just assign the visa office and reassign it if needed on the system.

vickcan

Jan 30, 2019
My parents received passport submission request .Can we submit passport in person to vfs chandigarh ? what is process to submit passport and how much time it takes ?
Hello,
I am also looking information about how to submit the passports. Can we submit in person at vfs Chandigarh or Jallandhar? The passport request letter says put all the requested documents\passports in a package and follow the the link to submit the passport which takes to vfs website and then a blue dart courier service fill out form. the website says fill up the info and drop the passports within 72 hours to the selected location. It is so confusing, nowhere is mentioned what would be the destination address, where this blue dart company will send the passports etc. Pls someone help to complete this passport submission process.
Thanks

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
Hello,
I am also looking information about how to submit the passports. Can we submit in person at vfs Chandigarh or Jallandhar? The passport request letter says put all the requested documents\passports in a package and follow the the link to submit the passport which takes to vfs website and then a blue dart courier service fill out form. the website says fill up the info and drop the passports within 72 hours to the selected location. It is so confusing, nowhere is mentioned what would be the destination address, where this blue dart company will send the passports etc. Pls someone help to complete this passport submission process.
Thanks
My parents received passport submission request .Can we submit passport in person to vfs chandigarh ? what is process to submit passport and how much time it takes ?
Please follow this thread for more info.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/two-way-courier-services-vfs-new-delhi-india.713205/

Avii297

Jul 26, 2019
Hello,

I just received a letter from CIC Mississauga office asking for:

- Details of Govt Service: You are required to provide a completed Details of Government Service form (enclosed) containing the specifics of your duties in your government position. Failure to provide complete information may delay the processing of your application. Ensure to provide the information in chronological order and with NO gaps in information. If you cannot fit all requested details on the form please provide an addendum. This must be received at this office by

- Proof of Relationship (for myself): As proof of relationship to the principal applicant, please provide your voter ID card, Aadhaar card and old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate).

Can anybody has experienced the same ask from CIC, if yes. Please share their experience and recommendations.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: vickcan

snowboy

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Doc's Request.
12-11-2014
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
20-01-2015
Interview........
Decision made on 19th Feb 2015
Passport Req..
10-03-2015
Hello,

- Details of Govt Service: You are required to provide a completed Details of Government Service form (enclosed) containing the specifics of your duties in your government position. Failure to provide complete information may delay the processing of your application. Ensure to provide the information in chronological order and with NO gaps in information. If you cannot fit all requested details on the form please provide an addendum. This must be received at this office by

- Proof of Relationship (for myself): As proof of relationship to the principal applicant, please provide your voter ID card, Aadhaar card and old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate).

Can anybody has experienced the same ask from CIC, if yes. Please share their experience and recommendations.

Thanks in advance.
I have received letter from CIC Mississauga office about two documents.

- Details of Govt Service
- Proof of relationship for my parents. ( Voter ID and Aadhaar card.

I will not be able to provide Voter ID as there is spelling mistake in my mom's name and My dad's voter ID number (EPIC 3) is showing as invalid in the Website portal - https://voterportal.eci.gov.in.

vickcan

Jan 30, 2019
Hello,

Thanks in advance.
Hi, I got the similar request last month.
- i provided my father's job description along with the job duties in detail.
- for proof of relationship, i had provided the matriculation certificate only which shows my name, DOB and parents name. I have no voter ID card and Aadhaar card.
After a month, CIC has requested my parents passport.

Reactions: Avii297

Iryna K

Feb 12, 2019
I have received a request to provide proof of payment of biometrics from London office today (after they sent us a pre-arrival letter). I paid all the fees including the biometrics at the beginning and have a receipt that states the amount but not the details of payment. Do you think this should be enough or there is a way to get a detailed description of the payment based on the receipt # or something?

Reactions: misterbmw

misterbmw

Star Member
Apr 6, 2013
I have received a request to provide proof of payment of biometrics from London office today (after they sent us a pre-arrival letter). I paid all the fees including the biometrics at the beginning and have a receipt that states the amount but not the details of payment. Do you think this should be enough or there is a way to get a detailed description of the payment based on the receipt # or something?
Looks like they are working on you case, I think if you provide a receipt with a bar code, they will be able to look it up.

Reactions: Iryna K

Avii297

Jul 26, 2019
Hi, I got the similar request last month.
- i provided my father's job description along with the job duties in detail.
- for proof of relationship, i had provided the matriculation certificate only which shows my name, DOB and parents name. I have no voter ID card and Aadhaar card.
After a month, CIC has requested my parents passport.
Thanks,

Do you know if you provided any evidence of job details or just the details?

After providing all the information, how long it takes to get the response back from CIC?

Avii297

Jul 26, 2019
I have received letter from CIC Mississauga office about two documents.

- Details of Govt Service
- Proof of relationship for my parents. ( Voter ID and Aadhaar card.

I will not be able to provide Voter ID as there is spelling mistake in my mom's name and My dad's voter ID number (EPIC 3) is showing as invalid in the Website portal - https://voterportal.eci.gov.in.
Thanks,

What did you provided then for proof of relationship?

Can you share your timeline after providing details?

snowboy

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Doc's Request.
12-11-2014
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
20-01-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
10-03-2015
Thanks,

What did you provided then for proof of relationship?

Can you share your timeline after providing details?
I received email only yesterday, I applied correction for voter ID and waiting for response. I dont have any proof other than Aadhar card now.

snowboy

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Doc's Request.
12-11-2014
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
20-01-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
10-03-2015
Received a request from IRCC to submit a Aadhar Card and Voter ID card for my Parents. I have an issue with my Mom's Voter ID card. Her name is not matching with other documents. We already provided all document for corrections but still we didn't received new Voter ID card. I need to submit all these documents with in one month. Do I need to submit a explanation letter with it?
Hi Could you please tell me whether you submitted Voter ID for your mother, I have same issue with voter ID.

canada4life_pgp2019

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
Is there any way to contact ircc. Seems like my files not moving anywhere. Second medical done in July 2021 and nothing since then. Visa office is cpc-m. My mom is currently in Canada with me and I did send the webform with her current address. I can't understand what is the hold really since all her extra docs were submitted back in Jan 2020. Any insight would be appreciated
i am in same situation. you could contact local MP office. although they can enquire on your behalf with ircc, they say they cannot expedite it