+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

ruslan1394

Aug 23, 2021
@laxsun, I have an update on my file.

Fri 2021-10-15 7:06 AM LVO(Warsaw) send Medical Form IMM1017 to the applicant and dependent.
Appointment booked (outside of 30 days range) due to Covid-19. Email sent to LVO with request to postpone deadline and booking confirmation.
Wed 2021-10-27 4:28 AM LVO Requested for PRC(Police check) and Travel History.
Mon 2021-11-08 10:50 AM LVO grants extension to meet the booking date for medical.
Tue 2021-11-09 9:21 AM PRC and travel history provided.
Sun 2021-11-28 Medical testing completed.
I feel exited. What would be the next step?

Reactions: serious_cheese

neha17

Star Member
May 14, 2019
Anyone on the same boat?

app received 6th june 2019
1st med/bio done passed feb 2020
2nd med done/passed aug 2021
All the relevant docs/ resumes/pcc/etc were provided jan 2020

nothing after aug 2021!! Very frustrating.
Parents in India. They are planning to travel jan 2022. Recently got trv renewed.
Hey my moms application is June 7 2020. Pretty much Similar timeline as yours. Second Medical done in July 2021and nothing since then rest everything else completed in Jan 2020.its indeed frustrating. My mom is here on trv so hopefully her passport call comes soon.

neha17

Star Member
May 14, 2019
Is there any way to contact ircc. Seems like my files not moving anywhere. Second medical done in July 2021 and nothing since then. Visa office is cpc-m. My mom is currently in Canada with me and I did send the webform with her current address. I can't understand what is the hold really since all her extra docs were submitted back in Jan 2020. Any insight would be appreciated

pgp2020iran

Star Member
May 4, 2021
I don't think IRCC has published how they transfer the file but they usually send you a letter informing you of the move.
I want to know did anyone think about it? by post is not safe, by courier cost 200-300 Cad, who pay for it?, electronically, why does it take 2-3 mounts to receive?

db5234

May 27, 2011
Good day All,

Please I need the most help I can get from you.

My mother's PGP application is still in process since May 2019, She is currently with me in Canada on a visitors visa, but has being diagnosed with Endometrial Cancer. I am trying to look for how she can get treatment asap even if we have to pay out of pocket.

Please any help you can provide would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Sorry to hear about your mum. What stage are you in the application process? For treatment, you will have to pay out of pocket. They wouldn’t cover if she doesn’t have her PR.

bluebird0479

Star Member
Dec 5, 2012
I received the request to submit my parents passport and use VFS to send the passport. The letter from IRCC advises to submit the passports and other requested documents in one single package (see below)
However in VFS webform it says
Note: New webform to be raised every new passport submission request.
01 passport = 01 webform

I am really confused with the conflicting information. I send 2 webforms to vfs under the primary applicant's name and i received one response back from vfs that they will send more details for payment in 3 business days.
Can i submit both applicants passport in one package and pay for 2 passport courier service?
I tried called their phone number and it is out of service. If anyone has went thru this before, please advise how to submit the passport for my dad and mom.

Extract from passport request letter from IRCC
You must submit together:
1. One copy of this letter.
2. Passport(s)
OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.
3. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. Photos
MUST meet the precise specifications found in the link below or in Appendix A at the end of this letter. If you submit photos that do not
meet the exact specifications, your package will be returned to you.
www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
4. If not yet paid, Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for you and your accompanying spouse (if
applicable). We strongly encourage you to pay your fees online and provide a copy of
the receipt. To pay your fees online, click here: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do.
5. The height and eye colour (for both eyes) for the Principal Applicant and all of his accompanying dependants.
All required documents must be submitted in one single package.

Last edited:

RQ2012

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
I received the request to submit my parents passport and use VFS to send the passport. The letter from IRCC advises to submit the passports and other requested documents in one single package (see below)
01 passport = 01 webform

I am really confused with the conflicting information. I send 2 webforms to vfs under the primary applicant's name and i received one response back from vfs that they will send more details for payment in 3 business days.
Can i submit both applicants passport in one package and pay for 2 passport courier service?
I tried called their phone number and it is out of service. If anyone has went thru this before, please advise how to submit the passport for my dad and mom.

2. Passport(s)
MUST meet the precise specifications found in the link below or in Appendix A at the end of this letter. If you submit photos that do not
4. If not yet paid, Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for you and your accompanying spouse (if
applicable). We strongly encourage you to pay your fees online and provide a copy of
the receipt. To pay your fees online, click here: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do.
5. The height and eye colour (for both eyes) for the Principal Applicant and all of his accompanying dependants.
Congratulations. What is your timine and visa office?

#EEC

May 19, 2019
01 passport = 01 webform

2. Passport(s)
Need to fill webform n pay for for each person who need to send passport
N one envelope one passport
So if two persons r getting PR so two webform
Two payments n two envelope.

Pancham S

Jan 19, 2015
Hello Everyone, I have got PPR letter from NDVO, my parents are in Canada, I informed them via webform, they have asked my Father's and mom's name and UCI, I did mentioned My dad(principal applicant UCI) but forgot to mention my mom's UCI, should I sent a another web form?

Second thing, how long for the next steps?

bluebird0479

Star Member
Dec 5, 2012
Need to fill webform n pay for for each person who need to send passport
N one envelope one passport
So if two persons r getting PR so two webform
Two payments n two envelope.
I understand that send it in 2 packages is what vfs is saying.

But what about the passport request letter asking to send all applicants documents in one package? Look at the last line.
If I am the visa officer, it make more sense to receive everything in one package, not 2.

2. Passport(s)

harmankanneda

Apr 21, 2017
Hi everyone, I got a letter(mail) or my address in Canada approving me as sponsor for my Parents.
it said they will send me request for medical and I haven’t received anything yet. I checked online tool for application status and it says the medical request was sent out in 28th November 2021.

I noticed that the PA email was incorrect in the 008 form and wondering if I will get a physical letter since the email ID given was invalid(I sent test mail to check and and ended up creating that email ID)

I am wondering what could be my best next steps or if I should wait for few days tosee if I get the medical letter by mail to my address in Canada.
My parents are in India.

Your feedback will be highly valuable for me and much appreciated

thanks in advance!

wallace.ar

Nov 16, 2012
@YULIA-2016 @robertp
Hello,
Could you please update line 687 (wallace.ar).

Date: December 1, 2021

- Additional documents requested (column K): | IMM 5669 updated, and IMM 5406: Dec. 1
- Medical request (column P): Dec. 1
- Police certificate request (column Q): Dec. 1

thanks!

#EEC

May 19, 2019
Hi everyone, I got a letter(mail) or my address in Canada approving me as sponsor for my Parents.
it said they will send me request for medical and I haven’t received anything yet. I checked online tool for application status and it says the medical request was sent out in 28th November 2021.

I noticed that the PA email was incorrect in the 008 form and wondering if I will get a physical letter since the email ID given was invalid(I sent test mail to check and and ended up creating that email ID)

I am wondering what could be my best next steps or if I should wait for few days tosee if I get the medical letter by mail to my address in Canada.
My parents are in India.

Your feedback will be highly valuable for me and much appreciated

thanks in advance!
You won't get any hard/physical copy through mail, regarding what to do next someone with more experience would be able to guide u...

Reactions: harmankanneda