+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hi guys my parents got medical request on 9 Nov and got their medical done on 14 Nov. My question is do we have to upload the ime sheet via webform or will it automatically get updated based on what the doctor sends ircc.
Normally the examining physician uploads the report.

Last edited:

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @serious_cheese

Updates:

Re-medical request: July 22/2021
Passed Medical : Aug 26/2021
Request Letter to submit parents Aadhaar Card + Voter ID : Sept 22/2021
ECas in Process from Sept 22/2021
Passport Request (Parents in India) : Nov 16/2021
Decision Made: Nov 16/2021

Please also update tracking sheet at your convenience, This platform has been very helpful as I have been looking through this website and some names are still so familiar that I feel like they are my family.
Please write me a msg if any questions or concerns!
Congratulations!
Thank you for kind words about the forum.

Last edited:

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
hey guys, need some help. ecas shows decision made, my account on ircc shows document required ' client information' with no explanation as to what are they looking for, can someone please guide me? thanks
Wait for PPR. That message in the MYCIC might be default one. DM2 doesn't show up in the MyCIC.

andybrownahm

Jan 7, 2020
Wait for PPR. That message in the MYCIC might be default one. DM2 doesn't show up in the MyCIC.
Thanks, do you know how long does it take for PPR to show once DM shows up? ALso, am I correct assuming here DM1 is for sponsor and DM2 is for applicant? Thanks again....new and nervous!!

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
I have got a mail from IRCC asking for police clearance certificate. My parents have PCC from India issued almost 9 months before. Will that be accepted? Is there any specific time in which the PCC should be issued? I cant find any reference on IRCC site.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/police-certificates.html
Look at above. If it is hard to get PCC, some participants of this forum emailed old PCC.

Last edited:
Reactions: sharadsinha

paulh

Star Member
Feb 22, 2010

Received passport request today and I see that status change to decision made today.

Just to recap - Additional documents - PCC, Travel History, Government positions and Proof of relationship (Voter ID, Aadhar card and education documents of parents) were submitted on Oct 25th.

Processing office: Mississauga.

Kindly update the tracker.

Thank you so much !

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016

Received passport request today and I see that status change to decision made today.

Just to recap - Additional documents - PCC, Travel History, Government positions and Proof of relationship (Voter ID, Aadhar card and education documents of parents) were submitted on Oct 25th.

Processing office: Mississauga.

Kindly update the tracker.

Thank you so much !
Congratulations!
All the best for landing!

Nsran

Nov 18, 2021
Hi, I submitted my parents SuperVisa application about 2 years ago. They had their medical and biometrics done about one year ago. What can I do in order to expedite it ? Please advice.. Thank you!!

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I submitted my parents SuperVisa application about 2 years ago. They had their medical and biometrics done about one year ago. What can I do in order to expedite it ? Please advice.. Thank you!!
You can't do anything at this point except wait.

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
any PPR will ask you to submit webform to inform if anyone is in Canada. Once you inform, they will send you eCOPR portal instructions.
Hi

I got the PPR today, just wanted to ask you when you sent the webform to inform about applicants being in Canada, did you get an acknowledgement of that they received rhe webform.
I just sent the webform and wondering if i will be getting any acknowledgement.

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
@laxsun

Kindly update in the traceker.
Finally got PPR today.
I just can’t express what I am feeling!

App Received - May 10, 2019
SA/PCC/Medicals Request - Jan 31, 2020
Visa Office - CPC M
Medicals passed - Feb 2020
PCC provided - Feb 2020
Medicals extended - July 2021
Application transferred to NDVO - Oct 07, 2021
DM2 and Pre Arrival Services Letter - Nov 13,2021
PPR - Nov 18, 2021

Parents currently in Canada, Just sent webform informing NDVO about this.
Will share next updates.
Thank you to everyone on this forum

Last edited:
Reactions: serious_cheese

jaymistry

Dec 28, 2018
hello need some urgent help

i have received the passport request for inlaws for their PR stamping. I sponsored them. they are here in canada with me on valid visitors visa. their file was processed at delhi India. how and where can i submit their passport in canada ?