+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

saahir2019

Nov 5, 2021
If you submitted webform informing that your parents are here in Canada, then you should expect virtual landing step. As I understood, you should receive an email with some detailed instructions. Please share once you get one. As I am in the same boat. Visa office - CPC-M. TIA
hello ji

can u plz guide me ur parents all dates of applying . i am also june 2019 intake. and applied my parents pr since then. they passed their medical in august 2021.nothing came after that. plz guide me whats happns date wise in ur parents process

moe9876

May 10, 2018
Please update my status:
Sponsorship Application Status: Decision Made
Decision made as per ECAS: Nov 10th
Local Visa Office for processing: CPC-Mississauga
Medical Request Date: Oct 6th

Can anyone please advise regarding the next steps? Is there any action based on the sponsorship eligibility letter, or do they send follow-up letters requesting biometrics or police certificates? The letter seems pretty general and lists the requirements for processing, but I'm not fully clear if I should act on these general requirements or wait to get specific requests.

Thanks for any advice!

Last edited:

hniazi86

Star Member
Nov 10, 2016
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
AOR Received.
18-11-2016
File Transfer...
22-11-2016
Med's Done....
17-10-2016
Interview........
waived Ecas Decision Made 01-19-2017
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
Hello ,
Please update tracker
Biometrics request : Oct 28 2021
SA: Oct 28 2021 file transferred to Ankara
Biometrics done: Nov 16 2021
PCC submitted: Nov 14 2021
Medical request: Nov 16 2021
Thank you
@robertp @serious_cheese @laxsun

2021parents

Oct 6, 2021
hello good day.
One question, my father id card has issue date but no expiry date as he is senior citizen.
what should i put as the expiry date for his card? thanks.

jibinseb

Star Member
Jul 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2015
yes, BlueDart-DHL courier service picked up my parent's passports yesterday (Saturday Evening Indian time). Just followed the instructions in the Information letter we received form IRCC- I went to https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/ and requested/registered passport pick-up drop/ (2 way courier). They sent confirmation emails when we register (Had to register separately for each person), then received emails with payment link, I paid (approx.. 1700 INR each) then received AWB (Air Way Bill #s). For safe side, we have updated using webform stating that we are using VFS service. Packed passports and other requested docs. Only took less than a day for requesting, payment and package pick-ups. They are sending to Bengluru VFS, asked for the name the VFS office where we did bio-metric, that is Bengluru. So, I believe we have to use same VFS office where we did biometrics. Had to send separate packages for each person .For my case, shipped 2 separate packages, one for my father and another for mother.
Hi

jibinseb

Star Member
Jul 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2015
Hi Jittu
Did you received passport request letter from the immigration canada for your dad and mom??
I received passport request letter only for my dad ? Can we sent my mothers passport as well as she is a dependent? Can we sent both passport in one courier package?? It says in the passport request letter everything should be in one package??
Please advise
Thanks
Jibin

jibinseb

Star Member
Jul 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2015
yes, BlueDart-DHL courier service picked up my parent's passports yesterday (Saturday Evening Indian time). Just followed the instructions in the Information letter we received form IRCC- I went to https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/ and requested/registered passport pick-up drop/ (2 way courier). They sent confirmation emails when we register (Had to register separately for each person), then received emails with payment link, I paid (approx.. 1700 INR each) then received AWB (Air Way Bill #s). For safe side, we have updated using webform stating that we are using VFS service. Packed passports and other requested docs. Only took less than a day for requesting, payment and package pick-ups. They are sending to Bengluru VFS, asked for the name the VFS office where we did bio-metric, that is Bengluru. So, I believe we have to use same VFS office where we did biometrics. Had to send separate packages for each person .For my case, shipped 2 separate packages, one for my father and another for mother.
Hi
Did you received passport request letter from the immigration canada for your dad and mom??
I received passport request letter only for my dad ? Can we sent my mothers passport as well as she is a dependent? Can we sent both passport in one courier package?? It says in the passport request letter everything should be in one package??
Please advise
Thanks

reezam

Feb 1, 2019
Hi
Please advise
Thanks
It's one letter in name of the Principal applicant and requests for passports for all dependents as well. That was how it was in my case, maybe read again and see if that's the same for you

VJ1234

Apr 8, 2017
Hello,

My mothers report also says mild to moderate kidney damage, could you please let me now if your mothers medicals was passed or not? Were there any additional test required.

Thanks,
VJ

Hey, @YULIA-2016 seems like you are back from vacations :) Need your expert advise.

My mother has hypertension, we went for medicals last Thursday and physician also asked for serum creatinine. The normal range was upto 100 and hers came to 99. But lab did eGFR too. Normal being equal to or more than 60 and hers came to 55 (mild to moderate kidney damage). She never had any renal issues or symptoms. Do you think we will be asked for additional tests/ nephrologist consults or is it borderline and may be ok?

And second thing, her chest Xray showed linear density. When she had her xray for super visa 2 years ago- it was there at that time too and physician in India, said it is ok, it may be due to a childhood infection and didn't say it was TB or anything and she never has any chest symptoms either (didn't go for any additional tests).
Do you think we can do anything at our end now or is it just a wait and watch game? Is it gonna delay the process a lot or may be rejected?
Can we mention the previous medical number- UMI anywhere so they can have reference with previous Xrays?
Any suggestions are appreciated. Keeping my fingers crossed.

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Please update my status:
Sponsorship Application Status: Decision Made
Decision made as per ECAS: Nov 10th
Local Visa Office for processing: CPC-Mississauga
Medical Request Date: Oct 6th

Can anyone please advise regarding the next steps? Is there any action based on the sponsorship eligibility letter, or do they send follow-up letters requesting biometrics or police certificates? The letter seems pretty general and lists the requirements for processing, but I'm not fully clear if I should act on these general requirements or wait to get specific requests.

Thanks for any advice!
Tracker is updated with above info.
If you go through SA letter from CPC-M, they might have mentioned biometric, PCC and medical.
For biometric and medical, requisition letters are needed, however there will be no separate letter for PCC.

Reactions: serious_cheese