Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

kkim604

Apr 27, 2010
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Korea
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What does your letter says? RCMP clearance with fingerprints or Biometric?

Dear ####:
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Parents and Grandparents program.
As per Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugees Protection Act (“the Act”), in order for you to receive
permanent residence an officer must be satisfied that both you and your applicable family members are not inadmissible
and meet the requirements of the Act.
Furthermore, Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that: “A person who makes an
application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa
and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.”
In order to assess your eligibility and admissibilities, an officer has deemed the following as required:
- ####:
> Fingerprints: As you have travelled outside of Canada during the processing of this application, you and
your spouse are now required to submit Biometrics in support of this application. The Biometrics Instruction Letter has
been sent to you separately. You have 30 days from the date of the instruction letter to complete the requirement.
This must be received at this office by: 2021/11/28.

nothing about RCMP

rimpysadhrey

Star Member
May 29, 2018
Hello, my parents medicals are expired. We haven’t got any update on file for almost one year. Can they do up front medicals or have to wait for remedial request.

thank you !!!

abcxyz

Star Member
Jan 2, 2009
Hi All

Finally some good news. Decision made on the application and my parents received passport request :):)

@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @serious_cheese Please update the tracker
  • Application received at Ottawa : 21 June 2019 (not June 19 as mentioned in excel)
  • AOR: 3 December 2019
  • Biometric Request:12 Nov 2020 (for father only)
  • Sponsorship Approval: 19 Nov 2020
  • Biometric Enrolment: January 13, 2021
  • Medical request: May 31, 2021 (both parents)
  • Medical Passed: July 7, 2021
  • Decision made and Pre arrival letter: Oct 25, 2021
  • Passport Request: Oct 28, 2021

Currently, my parents are in India (Punjab). They went to submit passport in Jalandhar office but were told by agents (outside. place was like crowded like concert :p) that they don't accept passports straightway like before
    but they would have to register on some online portal and pay DHL courier fees ( ~4500 inr/applicant, for when passport will be sent back after getting stamped). Only then will they get call from office with appointment date/time to go and submit passport.
    Does anyone has recent experience on how to submit passport at JALANDER PASSPORT OFFICE (or Chandigarh) . or such similar process of passport submission india?
Congrats, not from Punjab but from Delhi-VFSglobal asks for 2 way passport courier and they send stamped passports in about 2 weeks time.

IheartCanada

Jun 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, can someone please share their experience for virtual landing ?
My parents uploaded their photo and address 2 weeks ago (Oct 20) and no progress since then. No ECoPR or PR card yet.
I was wondering about the timeline and other experiences too

myahya

Jan 4, 2018
Ontario
Hello, Medical report of my father shows "B Grading" due to fairly extensive mid and upper ling scarring and Blunting left costophrenic angle".
In 2007, he was diagnosed with TB and treated to completion at that time.

Has anyone here on this forum experienced the same thing? i mean got PPR even after having "B Grading" in the medical test?

I am worried. does it mean the case will be rejected?

#EEC

May 19, 2019
Hello, Medical report of my father shows "B Grading" due to fairly extensive mid and upper ling scarring and Blunting left costophrenic angle".
In 2007, he was diagnosed with TB and treated to completion at that time.

Has anyone here on this forum experienced the same thing? i mean got PPR even after having "B Grading" in the medical test?

I am worried. does it mean the case will be rejected?
My father also had history of TB in 2013 ,n unfortunately physician we went was not ethical (commission/money greedy) hence my father had to undergo various tests n scans n finally medical was cleared after 2 years...
For u message I have Is that only thing IRCC is worried about is active TB disease, so it may take bit long(depending upon ur physician) but TB never lead to inadmissibility...