+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Avii297

Jul 26, 2019
Hi Guys,

My IRCC Showing this today. Anybody see the same status?

Application status is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

I am wondering what it could be

harrygne

Star Member
Jun 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Chandigarh (online)
App. Filed.......
04-07-2014
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Passport Req..
08-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
land on 20-08-2014

jadeja

Oct 6, 2011
Hi! Why does ECAS show on parent side that “we stated processing your application on XX September 2021” after doing biometrics and Medicals.
MyCIC account is not set up.
Has anyone seen a similar thing on ECAS

IheartCanada

Jun 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi! Why does ECAS show on parent side that “we stated processing your application on XX September 2021” after doing biometrics and Medicals.
MyCIC account is not set up.
Has anyone seen a similar thing on ECAS
Did you receive any request letter the same day?
In my parents case they received additional Doc request letter and apparently the generic line added the same day that we started .....
They also did Med pcc ... long time ago.
I spook with an agent and she confirm they start background check and everything back to 1 year ago but probably when the new letter sent to us this line added

Punjab2Canada

Star Member
Jul 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 5, 2014<br/>Payment Charged....: Sep 23, 2014 (DD)<br/>PER Received....: Oct 1, 2014<br/>Interview........: Jan 8, 2015
Med's Request
Jan 13, 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 17, 2015<br/>Med's Received....: Jan 25, 2015
Passport Req..
March 3, 2015<br/>Passport Sent....: March 5, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2015<br/>Passport Returned....: March 21, 2015
Hey guys, I have a couple of questions for people who have gone through the PGP process in the past couple of years.

Apart from the income proof for the past 3 tax years, does IRCC request proof for current year (in which the application is submitted)? If an applicant meet the income requirements for 2018, 2019 and 2020 years, but doesn't have enough income for 2021 (but will again meet the requirements in 2022), will IRCC ask for current proof of income as well during the application process.

Another question, under the employment history section (IMM 5768), it says to list the history for "last 3 taxation years preceding your application". So, does that mean the applicant needs to list the history till the end of last tax year (i.e. 2020 in this case) or they will need to include current year (i.e. 2021) history as well?

Reactions: rubz9911

IheartCanada

Jun 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys
I know they already sent invitation for new 2020 applicants. What is the process for 2019 applicants. Are they clean up 2019 first?

Reactions: nvisa

IheartCanada

Jun 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
After I submitted Additional Docs this shows under my CIC account:"The additional documents you provided have been uploaded"
After officer review does this chang? How long does it take to any confirmation ?

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
under the employment history section (IMM 5768), it says to list the history for "last 3 taxation years preceding your application". So, does that mean the applicant needs to list the history till the end of last tax year (i.e. 2020 i
Provide only what is asked. Nobody may know answer for your questions.

softball

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
Hi everyone, I have received an email today from cic, asking me to.check the attachment but there is no attachment in the email. I wonder what should I do with it?

Subject line: Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada: Information about F000xxxxxxxx Correspondence Id: 1-4xxxxxxxxxxx

email content
UCI: xxxxxxxx
Application No.: F0008xxxxxxx
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear Xxxxxxxx,

Please find information concerning your application in the attached document. If you are unable to view the attached document or did not receive a document, please advise us by forwarding this e-mail to

CPC Mississauga
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4H4

gen_z

May 23, 2018
After I submitted Additional Docs this shows under my CIC account:"The additional documents you provided have been uploaded"
After officer review does this chang? How long does it take to any confirmation ?
Hi, I also submitted additional doc through the webform, but I just received a generic reply.

I'm wondering how long did it take to show up in myCic (additional documents received?) Many thanks

jadeja

Oct 6, 2011
Did you receive any request letter the same day?
In my parents case they received additional Doc request letter and apparently the generic line added the same day that we started .....
They also did Med pcc ... long time ago.
I spook with an agent and she confirm they start background check and everything back to 1 year ago but probably when the new letter sent to us this line added
No we didn’t receive additional documents request. In fact we provided all before being asked.

Lil1111

Feb 20, 2017
Hi,
It has been more than 7 weeks since we first updated the address using online form and since the arrival of the applicant. No PR card yet. : (
Address notification online form does not work - https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=coanotify
When applicant logs in they see the old address.
The phone number is not getting picked up - 1 (888) 242-2100
We submitted webform but no reply so far.

Please help if you know what to do next.