+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

raj_g

Star Member
May 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Does anyone have experience with Virtual Landing? I submitted my parents' current address and photo online at PR portal on Saturday (2nd Oct) but still haven't received the COPRs. How long usually it takes there?
Thanks

smartshady

Star Member
May 25, 2013
Hi Neha, Have you figured it out what needs to be done if grandparent DOB is unknown?
If you have generic idea of which year they were born you will be putting their birthdate as 1 Jan "year" and explain in the letter that you are not sure abt exact date. I have done that few times for PR applications for me and my family and it always worked.

Reactions: serious_cheese

smjafri

Star Member
Nov 3, 2008
Hello,

just got pre arrival email just wondering how long it’s take to get DM.
visa office London
Pre Arrival services availability email - Oct 5 2021
Additional Docs request (PCC) - May 2021
Medical Passed - June24
Hello, that's the good news. From where did your parents complete the medical?

ronakrpatel

Apr 29, 2019
Hello, 14 May 2019 applicant here. So my parents got the remedical in July this year which was cleared in mid-September. They got the medical survilence notice next day and since they are already here on visitor visa, we received the letter from medical clinic for the checkup related to medical survilence.

I have checked the forum, in almost all the cases, these tests are done after applicant lands as a Permanent resident here. But in our case the application is still in process, so we don't have health card. How does it work then? I need to pay for this medical survilence?
What this surveillance notice related to TB testing?

Feb2004

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa (OPNP)
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-8-2014
Nomination.....
11-8-2014
AOR Received.
29-10-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
1-12-2014
Interview........
PCC & RPRF 21-5-2015 (in process);PCC reached 4th June, RPRF paid 5th June.
Passport Req..
DM & PPR 13 Aug
VISA ISSUED...
20 Aug 2015. PP & COPR recd 26-8-2015
LANDED..........
6 Sept 2015
Thanks for the response. Did you ever face problems with visitor visa for them?
Thanks,
No, he didn't have any problem while applying for visitor visa. But he retired long time back in the 90's.

amesh

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Does anyone have experience with Virtual Landing? I submitted my parents' current address and photo online at PR portal on Saturday (2nd Oct) but still haven't received the COPRs. How long usually it takes there?
Thanks
MINE IS TAKE 2 DAYS.

dinesh.kumar

Star Member
Jun 26, 2013
You can book the appointment for Biometric request on following link https://www.vfsglobal.ca/IRCC-AppointmentWave1/Account/RegisteredLogin
I was able to rebook today for Oct 12 (Chandigarh) previously it was booked for Dec 09 since there was nothing available prior to that. But I received the email from VFS on Oct 2nd that they added additional spots starting October, so I was able to reschedule earlier. You may need to try every day since it's pretty busy.
Thanks Kaur. No spots available at bangalore location until June 2022 :(.
Also, any other form to be filled for Permanent Resident Visa ??

Invitation mentions to submit the following docs in single package:
1. Invitation Letter Copy
2. Original Passport / Photo Copy
3. 2 Photos
4. Height and eye Color

dinesh.kumar

Star Member
Jun 26, 2013
YOu can just add a note when you submit the passport stating the height and eye color. It is a simple letter with her name, application ID and responses to what they have asked for. Good luck!
Tracy,
do we need to fill IRCC visa forms or just list of docs mentioned in request letter?

abcxyz

Star Member
Jan 2, 2009
Hello,
If you are from Ontario, you don't need to wait for 90 days in order to get a health card. I confirmed with health Ontario, they have waived off this requirement for now.
Thanks, I am in BC. I know it is so odd to wait for 90days. Way to go Ontario!!