App. Filed.......
2019-04-29
File Transfer...
2019-07-08
Med's Request
2019-07-08
Med's Done....
2019-07-17
That is good indication of your parents' case is in the final stage. Did you receive medical pass date in MyCIC?
Yup, GCKey showed medical passed Oct. 4.
Although it was passed in their system since July... their staff never bothered to update the information.
We recently contacted MP, might be why the file is moving

My parents are not in Canada, will it get delayed for DM and PPR? I know for in Canada applicants, they can do virtual landing but not in our case.
Don't know if travel restrictions etc will impact this.

Last edited:

Swapnil Vyas

Jul 12, 2021
What's you date of application?
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 18, 2019.
  2. We started processing your application on August 27, 2021.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on July 9, 2021. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. We sent you correspondence on August 31, 2021. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. PCC Submitted

Swapnil Vyas

Jul 12, 2021
Hello @admin please update Line 643, my parents finally got the visa stamped.

Decision made-Sep 14, Passport request and pre-arrival service letter
Passport stamped: Sep 30

I want to ask if anyone has suggestions for insurance to purchase till their medical cards are made, there is 90 day waiting period :confused: which is so lame. Please advise. Also, does anyone have any experience with what questions/documentation may be required at the port of entry? What happens next?

Thank you all for your kind contributions, advice, suggestions, and listening to each other as we all have waited for a really long time. Special thanks to admins who have been diligently updating the tracker for everyone to follow the progress!!

Looking forward to bring my parents as soon as possible by God's blessings :)!! My best wishes to each and every one of you to soon be reunited with your parents/grandparents.
Sorry newbie here, can someone please advise where I can see all the progress?

Kalgary2021

Oct 5, 2021
[QU
Hi folks,

I've applied to sponsor my Mom 2019 and sent her docs in June 2019. Haven't heard much from CIC until Sept 30, 2021 when we received a letter saying that I met sponsorship eligibility requirements and she can apply for Permanent Residence. I've spent 45 minutes this morning trying to link her paper application on CIC website using application number, UCI number and all other info which I am 100% certain is correct. However the website tells me that the application cannot be found. Tried to call CPC Mississauga and the call drops every time as no representative is available.

Did anyone come across this issue? Were you able to resolve it? How?

Any advice is greatly appreciated!
I was not able to link about nearly 20 attempts. After reading this link below, I was able to link my application.

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1226&top=23

Pay attention to “Number of family members, including the primary applicant, that are part of this application”, also include the sponsor and the co-signer (if applicable). The number entered will be at least 2.

In my case, I used UCI and Application number. For the number of family members, I counted myself, co-signer and my parents (I excluded my my children). I was surprised that it linked successfully.

Hope this helps!

Prayas

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
Nomination.....
06-11-2014
Hi,

Wondering if there is anyone in this forum whose parent(s) were in Indian army and whose file is in process for PGP2019.

My parents visitor visa takes 6-8 months during normal times and is issued only for 2 years. My family sponsorship application has been pending for background checks and now I have received a letter asking for their background history and travel since they were 18 years old.
Wondering if any one else experiencing similar situation.
Thanks,

Feb2004

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa (OPNP)
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-8-2014
Nomination.....
11-8-2014
AOR Received.
29-10-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
1-12-2014
Interview........
PCC & RPRF 21-5-2015 (in process);PCC reached 4th June, RPRF paid 5th June.
Passport Req..
DM & PPR 13 Aug
VISA ISSUED...
20 Aug 2015. PP & COPR recd 26-8-2015
LANDED..........
6 Sept 2015
Hi,

Wondering if there is anyone in this forum whose parent(s) were in Indian army and whose file is in process for PGP2019.

My parents visitor visa takes 6-8 months during normal times and is issued only for 2 years. My family sponsorship application has been pending for background checks and now I have received a letter asking for their background history and travel since they were 18 years old.
Wondering if any one else experiencing similar situation.
Thanks,
My father too was in the army and later in para military job, but we have received the 2nd medical request now after expiry of 1st medical. So the case is moving ok for us. VO is CPC-M.

kkim604

Apr 27, 2010
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Korea
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
for uploading additional documents, ie Police check,
do I upload both parent's documents to to principle applicant, Father's MyCIC account?
or upload to each of their account?

#EEC

May 19, 2019
Thanks for the response. I have submitted a webform and asked the in-laws to start the PCC process nonetheless.

Would you know that once they get their PCC, do they need to send the originals to the New Delhi Visa office or could the colored scanned copies be attached to the application in MyCIC account ?
Attach colour scan copy to My cic account...

Reactions: EmmEmm

Prayas

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
Nomination.....
06-11-2014
My father too was in the army and later in para military job, but we have received the 2nd medical request now after expiry of 1st medical. So the case is moving ok for us. VO is CPC-M.
Thanks for the response. Did you ever face problems with visitor visa for them?
Thanks,

raulmart897

Jun 14, 2021
Hi my sponsorship got approved and I am supposed to send all docs in gmail and total size can't be more than 5MB (All files included). I have more than 10 docs and my file size is way more than 5 MB. I tried Adobe and SmallPDF. Any other options?