+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

#EEC

May 19, 2019
Thank you for letting me know. I appreciate it. How do we apply with VFS for the pick up? Is there a link on their website or do we have to email them? If you could tell me something about the process that will be really helpful. Thanks
For my parents ECAS recently added new line"medical recieved",
Do you have any idea how long it takes from here to decisions made/ppr

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hello Fellow Members,

It's raining PPR from NDVO. Just received magical email. It's PPR. I had Decision made on Sep 28 and got PPR today. So relaxed and excited. Thank you all for your support, prayers and support throughout the journey. Wishing you all a good luck and all the best. May God Bless you all.

Thank you All
Congratulations!
Did they ever ask additional documents and PCC?

Reactions: vs1980

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Finally got PPR an email from New Delhi Visa office. There was no update on ECAS or my CIC. Any guidance on passport submission will be highly appreciated. Where do we mention the height and colour of eyes? The application is for both my parents so does everything go in one package or will there be two separate envelopes? Do we fill one web form on VFS global’s website or will it be two separate forms? Once the two way courier is booked on VFS’s website, how long do they take to get in touch or pick the passport? Anybody who has gone through the process, kindly shed some light. Thanks in advance
There will be no ecas update for PPR.
Putting height and eye color in the back of the photos is one way to do.
There is separate thread going in this forum for VFS package submission to NDVO:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/two-way-courier-services-vfs-new-delhi-india.713205/page-200
@vs1980 @robertp

Prayas

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
Nomination.....
06-11-2014
Hi,

Is it common to receive request for additional documents AFTER pre arrival letter( background or travel history)

Thanks,

bethanasame

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
Hi,

Is it common to receive request for additional documents AFTER pre arrival letter( background or travel history)

Thanks,
Pre-arrival letter is given if you pass eligibility which simply checks your relationship with your parents and the dependants is accepted. Background, Security, Medical or Criminality are other steps you need to complete before a final decision is made on your application. So IRCC can request documents to satisfy these other requirements.

Prayas

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
Nomination.....
06-11-2014
Pre-arrival letter is given if you pass eligibility which simply checks your relationship with your parents and the dependants is accepted. Background, Security, Medical or Criminality are other steps you need to complete before a final decision is made on your application. So IRCC can request documents to satisfy these other requirements.
Thanks for the response, definitely helps.

I know it varies case by case but is it an indication that decision made or PPR is not far away after pre arrival letter or am I wrong and it can still take any number of months ? My office is CPC Mississauga and medical is passed , background check in progress.
Thanks,

Mississauga-Applicant

Jun 17, 2019
For my parents ECAS recently added new line"medical recieved",
Do you have any idea how long it takes from here to decisions made/ppr
Honestly speaking, there is no timeline. In my parents case, “Medical received” was never added to ECAS. However my CIC said Medical passed on March 8. They got PPR today.

Reactions: #EEC

bethanasame

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
Thanks for the response, definitely helps.

I know it varies case by case but is it an indication that decision made or PPR is not far away after pre arrival letter or am I wrong and it can still take any number of months ? My office is CPC Mississauga and medical is passed , background check in progress.
Thanks,
I hope so. We are in NDVO. Received Pre-arrival recently and all else is complete. So in similar stage like you.

Reactions: skFSW

JATT_PUNJABI

Star Member
Dec 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,
My parents got an email from NDVO to submit there passports. Parents are here in Canada with me and letter says there is no need to send passports if applicants are currently in Canada and a virtual landing will ne there to finalize the process.
Can anyone here in the forum has any experience on this?
What should be the next step to get the eCOPR?
How long it will take to complete the virtual landing process?

Thanks in advance.

swsood1686

Mar 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06 -Jan - 2016 (OINP)
Doc's Request.
19 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
Nomination.....
30 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
19 - Feb - 2017 (eApr)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
Hi folks, I am from PGP 2020 applicant group. Seeking expert advise here from 2019 applicants.

I am in a situation, my mum is traveling to Canada on 7th Oct on a visitor visa (6months) and needs to submit PCC. Does BLS provide PCC to visitors?

My parents applied for PCC in India just yesterday and PCC mentions verification for a period of stay (2002 to till date, dont know why they picked 2002) at thr Indian address. Which I believe is not valid as per IRCC, hence I am stuck and enquiring here to know if anyone has experience with BLS Canada providing PCC to visitors?
Thank you

skFSW

Jan 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Jan-2010
Doc's Request.
12-Mar-2010 Doc'sent 24-Mar-10
AOR Received.
28-Apr-2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
14-Oct-2011 to Los Angeles
Med's Request
28-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
7-Dec-2011----Ottawa received on 22-Dec-2011
Interview........
waived it seems no where mentioned
Passport Req..
17-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Jan-2012 received back on 22-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
26-Feb-2012
hey Guys I finally received the PPR request from Mississauga office. I need to submit two passport for stamping to New Delhi office. As per letter they mentioned everything to be sent in 1 package. But VFS site says we need to submit 1 passport = 1 webform. which means I need to send passport in separate envelope. Any advice?