+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Chan2019PGP

Sep 26, 2021
Hi! Can we be added to the spread sheet please?
Also, can someone ease my mind. I DO NOT remember my username for mycic and i managed to link my application earlier this year.
Well, now i created a ne mycic account and i have tried multiple days still unable to link our application.

My issue is that we got an email saying theres a message for us and to log in.
I tried the call centre (unable to get thru)
Then i sent a webform saying we dont have access and that what should we do as we do not know if they are requesting for any documents or what not.

CPC Missisauga received the application June 28 2019.
We got AOR on September 30 2020. (requesting new IMM5768)
Confirmation Email of Documents Receipt on October 13 2020.
Email telling us an update on the covid delay March 25 2021 (im sure everyone got his as it was very generic)
Email saying there is a MESSAGE WAITING FOR YOU in MYCIC September 23 2021.

This is what i get from the online tool:
(omg i just checked to write it here before it just said in process for bo Sponsorship and PR NOW IT SAYS DECISION MADE FOR SPONSOR!!)
Sponsorship
  1. We received your application to sponsor ARLENE LAU SANCHEZ on June 28, 2019.

Dependents listed on the application are: Jaime Hernando Calero Aguado.
  2. We started processing your application on June 16, 2021.

I think is SA approval because the PR part now says this

Permanent Residence
    We received ARLENE LAU SANCHEZ's application for permanent residence on June 28, 2019.
    We sent ARLENE LAU SANCHEZ a letter on September 23, 2021. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

How do i know what they sent? Mail is not good in PANAMA could it be an email?

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
Finally. we received PPR for my parents today.

Parents are in Chandigarh. We would be using VFS and its courier service for passport stamping.

Quick question - VFS webform says to submit separate webforms for each passport. Should we do that or only one webform (for courier pick up and drop for my parents? Please advise

@robertp - please update tracker

gigab

Jan 20, 2009
Calgary
Visa Office......
Guatemala
App. Filed.......
6/July/2009
Doc's Request.
2/Sept./2009
AOR Received.
11/January/2010
File Transfer...
Documents arrived: 17/Dec./2009
Med's Request
1/March/2010 received 26/March/2010
Med's Done....
17April/2010. Additional documents sent 28/April
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
5/May/2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec. 10, 2010. Received January 11, 2011.
LANDED..........
March 10, 2011
Hello everyone.

I understand applications are taking longer than usual, applicants are anxious and that it will not make it any faster if we keeping asking the same question over and over again...

However, as a June 2019 applicant who has never received any medical request yet, I wonder if that is normal.

I have seen many people with medicals done and actually receiving the PPR already.

Is there anyone out there from ~ June 2019 that has NEVER receive a medical request yet?

The only thing my parents did so far was biometrics.

Their application is in Mexico.

Just looking for come comfort and peace of mind. Like many of you, our family just can't handle the distance anymore with COVID-19 lingering around.

My thoughts are with you and your families, only immigrants really understand how hard it can be.

All the best,

Greg.
Hi
I am June 10, 2019 applicant. We are in the same boat. VO is Mexico. I have not heard from them ever since my application was sent to them. My mom got Medical request but for SuperVisa extension. Mexico has not yet requested any documents at all. As in nada , as in they don’t exist. It is very frustrating at this point. But patience is our best friend for now. Not much we can do.
Hoping for the best.

Krubzee

Star Member
May 6, 2014
For me was mailed on july but I never received it and I just asked them to resend it. Hope this time I will receive.
This is your right to have it if you want you can request by phone to re send it to you. Up to you as your case finalized.
Question: did they ever ask for resume, travel history?
Thanks
Thanks for the information, I'll call and check.

Yes, they asked for resume and travel history as part of the additional documents request.

neha17

Star Member
May 14, 2019
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AqTuXZrYG6sg4UHpHBEaMbWTgbHtvxzWYedaojGh0bg/edit#gid=945174368

Line 64:

My parents got re-medical request on Aug 2. Hospital said that the exam result was submitted on Aug 25, 2021 and they did not provide the result to applicants. So far, no updates at ECAS yet.

The IRCC request letter said:

Please only submit the requested information and documents via one of the following methods:
1. For instant updates, submit your documents via IRCC secure account (MyCIC) at:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html
2. If you cannot use IRCC secure account, you may submit your documents via email.
Please include “PGP-APR” and your file number in the subject line of the email to:
IRCC.CPCMParentsandGrandparents-Parentsetgrands-parentsCTDM.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
3. Additionally, you may send the requested information/document(s) via the IRCC webform at:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Does any one know if the 2nd medical result submitted by the panel physician clinic should be OK? (Because the first medical result was updated by this way.)

Thanks
My mom did her second medical in July 2021 and ecas is still not updated. Plus the physician directly send to the immigration, I never had to submit either by myself.. so I think it should be good. Am stuck waiting for next step.

neha17

Star Member
May 14, 2019
Hello Everyone,
Is there anyone whose parents are travelling in nonstop flight ✈ from india . If yes, did you book RT PCR Test or Rapid PCR? Is there any difference between these two except processing time? I booked Rapid PCR for my parents. Will it be valid for canada?
Hey I am planning to call my mom and based on the requirements there's a list of molecular tests that can be done but not antigen one. So rapid pcr should be good . Where did you book yours since it says a specific lab at Delhi Airport?

neha17

Star Member
May 14, 2019
Hello I am looking for advice for my moms arrival. We are June 2019 file and did pcc and biometrics etc in Dec 2019 n then nothing until July 2021 when they asked for re medical due to expiry. Nothing is updated on ecas till now and I can't link my file in my cic , I have tried every combination possible. So with flight ban being lifted, am I ok to call my mom despite not getting her pr yet but she has multiple entry Visa? Also once she's here do I have to call n update ircc for her being heas I do all communication on my moms behalf and I get all their emails. Her visa office is mississauga so am guessing it would be easier to do her passport submission here when the time comes. Will really appreciate any advice .thanks

account9523

May 28, 2019
Hello! Can anyone provide their experience for the arrival process in Toronto Pearson?
My grandparents are due to arrive soon, but they do not speak much English. I am worried that they will face difficulties due to the language barrier.
Are they required to go to the immigration counter after the customs? If so, where is the immigration counter located in Terminal 1?
Any help is much appreciated!

Mississauga-Applicant

Jun 17, 2019
Hello Everyone,
Is there anyone whose parents are travelling in nonstop flight ✈ from india . If yes, did you book RT PCR Test or Rapid PCR? Is there any difference between these two except processing time? I booked Rapid PCR for my parents. Will it be valid for canada?
Finally. we received PPR for my parents today.

Parents are in Chandigarh. We would be using VFS and its courier service for passport stamping.

Quick question - VFS webform says to submit separate webforms for each passport. Should we do that or only one webform (for courier pick up and drop for my parents? Please advise

@robertp - please update tracker
when did you notice the status changing to “Decision Made” in ECAS

Mississauga-Applicant

Jun 17, 2019
Hi Guys,

May 8th applicant.Finally got request for passports!
However, they had gone back home and now we probably have to submit passports to VFS in Ktm.
Just a quick question. I have already sent an email to New Delhi office advising them that their mailing address had changed since they went back home couple of months back. What is the process like now? Just submit passport in ktm via VFS and VFS will return passports to them? Or is it a courier pick up service for passports? Any insight is appreciated. Thank you
Congratulations. Can I ask when did you notice the status on ECAS changing to “Decision Made”?

mintmint

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
I just received an email with a form for refunding my Bio fee

is that normal, guy?
because we are definitely at the middle of the process (No medical request yet) and I think only when the application finalize, the fee will then refund? why they send this form so soon?

Anyones experience this? please share your though

Thanks in advance

anu_grewal

Star Member
Nov 4, 2018
Hey I am planning to call my mom and based on the requirements there's a list of molecular tests that can be done but not antigen one. So rapid pcr should be good . Where did you book yours since it says a specific lab at Delhi Airport?
It’s genestrings lab at Airport. We can book it online through Air Suvidha website

kulb

Feb 11, 2018
It’s genestrings lab at Airport. We can book it online through Air Suvidha website
How did you plan the logistics of the test and the flight departure time? I believe the requirement is that the test has to be done within 18 hours of departure. Is the lab right inside Delhi airport's terminal 3? I am planning to bring my mom who will be travelling alone and trying to figure out the logistics of this process.

anu_grewal

Star Member
Nov 4, 2018
How did you plan the logistics of the test and the flight departure time? I believe the requirement is that the test has to be done within 18 hours of departure. Is the lab right inside Delhi airport's terminal 3? I am planning to bring my mom who will be travelling alone and trying to figure out the logistics of this process.
The lab is located at the bridge connecting metro & T3. I booked rapid pcr 13-14 hours before the departure time. But they advise you to book it 6-7 hours before departure. The result is available within an hour. They(lab staff) said rapid pcr & rt pcr both are valid for canada. You can chat with them on whatsapp. No. is +91 93111 22506. They reply within 1 min or you can send them email & ask questions. RT PCR results are available in 6-8 hours. Fees for rt pcr is 500INR & for rapid pcr, it’s 3900INR