+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

ceclmo777

Oct 24, 2013
My parents did re-medicals on Aug 16 and Hospital confirmed that they updated IRCC on Aug 25, 2021. So far no updates in ECAS nor did we hear anything about next steps. Did anyone get a PCC and Biometric request after re-medicals?

asad4455

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Yes some movement from London. I had submitted the additional documents and PCC and IME back in May 2021 but today I received an email asking to submit the same again, except the medical (medical was passed in May) !! I don't know why they asked for the same document again after 3.5 months.
In May Did you submit via web form? Email or uploaded on my cic account?

NEFIEBOY

Oct 23, 2019
New IMM 008 is digital now and removed the part that will ask the number of applicants on the application(used to be question number 3 on the previous paper form). Anyone recently filled this ?. Are there any issues if we do not mention the number of applicants on IMM008 when we fill out financial evaluation forms ?. Any insight is highly appreciated.

vivek_vig

May 27, 2013
Which visa office ur file is and how many days after you got biometric request thanks
My visa office is NDVO and I got biometric after nearly 5 months but after I submitted my fee, the Delhi was in lockdown for nearly 3 months. Also my suggestion would be to upload the receipt if the upload link is enabled in mycic.

haris.raja

Jul 21, 2015
Hi, my parents completed their medical on June 1, 2021. We have not heard anything after that. Medical has not been updated on GC Key/ECAS yet. Their application is being processed at the London visa office? Anyone else in the same boat? Parents Sponsorship application was sent in June 2019.

Reactions: muzmil

Greghmc

Sep 13, 2020
Hello everyone.

I understand applications are taking longer than usual, applicants are anxious and that it will not make it any faster if we keeping asking the same question over and over again...

However, as a June 2019 applicant who has never received any medical request yet, I wonder if that is normal.

I have seen many people with medicals done and actually receiving the PPR already.

Is there anyone out there from ~ June 2019 that has NEVER receive a medical request yet?

The only thing my parents did so far was biometrics.

Their application is in Mexico.

Just looking for come comfort and peace of mind. Like many of you, our family just can't handle the distance anymore with COVID-19 lingering around.

My thoughts are with you and your families, only immigrants really understand how hard it can be.

All the best,

Greg.

anu_grewal

Star Member
Nov 4, 2018
Hello Everyone,
Is there anyone whose parents are travelling in nonstop flight ✈ from india . If yes, did you book RT PCR Test or Rapid PCR? Is there any difference between these two except processing time? I booked Rapid PCR for my parents. Will it be valid for canada?