+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

gen_z

May 23, 2018
Yes you can submit the webform, they sent an acknowledgement email a couple of days later confirming they've received the new passport copies.
I have tried using all browsers, clearing the browsing data, cookies, but it still keeps looping back to language selection :(
Did anyone get two consecutive messages for passport requests? I got another message that there is another message waiting for me just now but again can't open the website :rolleyes: not even on the phone :rolleyes:
You are right, I have just tried it, it still does not work.. wondering how we can upload documents now.. i need to upload the police certificate..

Reactions: rockwidme

raj_g

Star Member
May 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Hi, seeking help again. I have been asked to submit sponsor's birth certificate which i don't have. I submitted 10th education certificate and expired Indian passport as proof of relationship to my mom. is there any alternate for it? Thanks
I have submitted my voter id card, adhar card, educational certificate, marriage certificate to show my relation with my parents

Reactions: dm31810

Bparekh

Oct 27, 2020
Hi, my parents files got transferred to NDVO. Is there any way to contact NDVO by phone? How do we check wait times for visa offices?

YRJ

Jun 6, 2015
@laxsun @robertp
Got passport request today :)

Does Anybody know how many days it takes for Delhi office to return stamped passport in current situation, from Ahmedabad.
We are our parents to travel as my wife is expecting in first week of October.

With only 20 - 25 days left for due date, its very confusing (considering direct flights opens on 21st) what to do next

Option 1, send their passport through VFS (not sure how many days it will take it to come back) and once its back book their ticker, which may push their arrival after due date

Option 2, book ticket after September 21st and come here on visitor (hopefully visitors are allowed after 21st), then inform CIC about address change and complete landing virtually

Option 1 may push their arrival and for Option 2 I am not sure if there will be some different treatment for visitors, also need to inform CIC about change

Any help would be appreciated.

gen_z

May 23, 2018
just keep try logging in back to back, usually for me 4-5th time it works.
oh thanks, that worked!

Do you know how I could upload the police certificate? It seems like I couldnt upload any documents using the myCIC account.. is then sending them an email the best way to go? People have been talking about webforms, but I dont know find it anywhere, do you know how we can submit webforms? Many thanks

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
@laxsun @robertp
Got passport request today :)

Does Anybody know how many days it takes for Delhi office to return stamped passport in current situation, from Ahmedabad.
We are our parents to travel as my wife is expecting in first week of October.

With only 20 - 25 days left for due date, its very confusing (considering direct flights opens on 21st) what to do next

Option 1, send their passport through VFS (not sure how many days it will take it to come back) and once its back book their ticker, which may push their arrival after due date

Option 2, book ticket after September 21st and come here on visitor (hopefully visitors are allowed after 21st), then inform CIC about address change and complete landing virtually

Option 1 may push their arrival and for Option 2 I am not sure if there will be some different treatment for visitors, also need to inform CIC about change

Any help would be appreciated.
Congratulations! Tracker updated.
If I was in your situation, I would have preferred for Option 2 even though they have to come from the third country.
Did you notice when DM2 happen?

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016

aumraiya

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
Hi everyone, I just received the biometrics instruction letter for my mother's PR. Apparently it was sent out last year but we never received it, so they have sent the same letter again dated November 2020. Can we still use this to do biometrics ? Or we need to have a new instruction letter generated ?

dm31810

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Reactions: gen_z

YRJ

Jun 6, 2015
Congratulations! Tracker updated.
If I was in your situation, I would have preferred for Option 2 even though they have to come from the third country.
Did you notice when DM2 happen?
Yes, Decision made also today, only 30 min difference; DM2 (received Medical Servaillance Letter for my father at 9:30) and received information letter requesting passport at 10:00

Reactions: laxsun and dm31810