Waived. Decision Made: March 31, 2016
Passport Req..
April 3,2016. sent April 4, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 20, 2016
LANDED..........
April 30, 2016
Hi guys,
I need your help, we are preparing the application for CSQ for Quebec financial evaluation.
My surname is blank on the passport so for Quebec forms should put my given name under the maiden name (Mom de famille a la naissance ) and leave First name (Premom ) blank or put xx under First name (Premom). As per IRCC, If you don’t have a family name on your passport, travel or identity document, enter all your given name(s) in the surname field and leave the given name field blank. Do not enter “Not applicable,” “*” or “NA.”

I am not sure that the same rule applies to Quebec CSQ forms, please provide some quidance.
FYI, on my Quebec driving licence, they put xx for my First name (Premom)
Thank you in advance.

Indian45

May 9, 2019
Are you sure you are signing into your right account? Sometime people have multiple accounts and the one you’re signing in may not have your linked file… try to think of that’s the case… happened with me once
Yes , I am in right account, i only have one account...

dm31810

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
I dont think they pick any calls... i tried several times
I would say keep trying to call, I was connected after 10 attempts, on different days though. Some days it wont go through at all.
Also it depends on the agents, some are very helpful and others are not. little bit of luck there.

renukavasanth

Nov 3, 2019
I would say keep trying to call, I was connected after 10 attempts, on different days though. Some days it wont go through at all.
Also it depends on the agents, some are very helpful and others are not. little bit of luck there.
@ Indian45:
My experience is filling the webform same as calling Toll Free Number unless you need some help from Agents.
I agree with dm31810 that some supporting agents are helpful and other or not.
Since you are trying many times, fill this webform also for the same question.

Best Regards
RenukaVasanth.

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I remember I paid biometric fees for my parents while their biometrics are still valid and they were never required to do another bio. As the process has been finalized, I wonder if these fees will be returned to me?

bparama

Mar 21, 2017
It's been more than 24 hours since I made payment to VFS for passport pick up. Still haven't received AWB email and courier instructions. Emailed VFS but no response. What should I do guys?
I made the payment around 7PM IST yesterday and received the AWB number aroundtoday EOD. I think
Check this thread where someone posted the link for the SMS form; not sure if that's still the one in use presently

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/two-way-courier-services-vfs-new-delhi-india.713205/
Thanks. I got the updated consent and courier/sms form in the AWB number email today. There are minor changes to the wording and its better to use the latest one.

dm31810

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Hi Guys, any inputs pls

I got email today with following details.
I will really appreciate if anyone can share some valuable inputs on below.

I know its a long post but I tried to keep it short as much as possible

1) RPRF - Asked to pay the RPRF fees for both PA and dependent?
Any idea what stage file might be at?

2) Proof of relationship between PA and dependent - Letter says either submit Aadhar card or Voter ID Card
Situation: My mothers Aadhar card has name of my father but my fathers Aadhar card doesnt have my mothers name but only his fathers name. However, both my parents passports have each others name. Will this be ok?

3. As a sponsor, I have to submit proof of relation ship:
Situation: I dont have birth certificate as back in 1980, those were not issued. My fathers name is on my Indian passport as well as on my marriage certificte issued by govt. Will this be ok?

Thanks again for taking time to read and your inputs

Cheers

padillag.tati

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
Good afternoon,
How long after receiving and replying to the email/letter from CIC with information about the "virtual landing/portal" for individuals who are already in Canada, did you guys hear back? The letter says an email with instructions on how to log in the portal would be sent after receiving our response, but we replied a week ago and haven't heard back! Thank you.

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
Can someone help please:
I got a notary certificate made for my mother back in 2018, stating the spelling difference in her names (Self declaration stating both names belong to her). We used that with her application.
I just heard the news today that from the notary I got it made was a fraud and he had his license revoked 5 years ago but was still doing it.

Would it have any impact on us for having that self declaration made with that notary? We were not even aware of this, no body was actually. The law authorities found out this week and he is being charged.

If IRCC finds out about this, they may ask us to get a new one made or it can have any negative impact.

Adelina2091

Star Member
Oct 26, 2019
It is normal if I paid for Gcms notes and never received it? What can I do in this case? I know that $5 is not too much but it paid for something, right?