+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hello ,
I have a question. If I need to upload a requested paper/ form to web form, May I take a screenshot and then upload to web form. Do they accept screenshots.Please advise.
Thank you.
Uploading screenshot is not recommended. Try to scan the document.

Fmin99

Aug 16, 2021
I have a question. my mother recently receive the CoPR but not yet received her PR card yet. Can she travel outside Canada and then enter in to Canada with her super visa? I know she has an option to apply for a PR travel document which would allow her to travel in to Canada from a visa office in that country.
Hello,
How long after PPR did you get email from IRCC to make the portal?

reezam

Feb 1, 2019
See above in the last paragraph:
<You may submit scanned copies by e-mail>
Most of us sent scanned copy of PCC.
thank you for your response. The letter also says at first "original", so I am quite unsure if just scanned copies can do the job.

7fifty

Mar 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Same VO here. Unfortunately I hear Accra naturally moves at the pace of a turtle. Without factors like Covid and Such. It’s extremely frustrating wait. Just radio silence. Hoping that the fact that processing time has passed by far, it will mean that things start to move soon for those older files. One can only hope and pray!
Thanks for your response. It's frustrating to wait for sure...will keep praying to hear from them soon.

Indian45

May 9, 2019
Plsssssssss helppp............

Hello guys,

Need some advice....
I applied for my parents sponsorship on Jun 3rd 2019.
I received a request for re-medical on Jul 17 , 2021. They submitted their medical again on 26th Jul.
On Sep 1st, I received another saying as below :

WE NEED SOMETHING from you to process your file further.......

when i sign in to my account, my linked file is not appearing there, so I cant access the message they sent and am not sure what that could be?

Can anyone please shed some light, I am feeling very helpless as what to do next, as i have already submitted webform and technical issue report ?

Does anyone know what that message could be?

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016

Hello guys,

Need some advice....
I received a request for re-medical on Jul 17 , 2021. They submitted their medical again on 26th Jul.

when i sign in to my account, my linked file is not appearing there, so I cant access the message they sent and am not sure what that could be?

Can anyone please shed some light, I am feeling very helpless as what to do next, as i have already submitted webform and technical issue report ?

Not sure where you saw the message. Most of requests come through either email or MyCIC page.
If you don't receive any message in MyCIC, wait few days and call IRCC agent.

dm31810

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Hi everyone,
I got email today with following details.
I will really appreciate if anyone can share some valuable inputs on below.

I know its a long post but I tried to keep it short as much as possible

1) RPRF - Asked to pay the RPRF fees for both PA and dependent?
Any idea what stage file might be at?

2) Proof of relationship between PA and dependent - Letter says either submit Aadhar card or Voter ID Card
Situation: My mothers Aadhar card has name of my father but my fathers Aadhar card doesnt have my mothers name but only his fathers name. However, both my parents passports have each others name. Will this be ok?

3. As a sponsor, I have to submit proof of relation ship:
Situation: I dont have birth certificate as back in 1980, those were not issued. My fathers name is on my Indian passport as well as on my marriage certificte issued by govt. Will this be ok?

Thanks again for taking time to read and your inputs

Cheers

hopefulcndn

Apr 26, 2019
Hey folks,

Got pre arrival letter yesterday.
DM for PA on ECAS and portal email today!!

App received date - Jun 6,2019
VO - CPC-M
Hey buddy can you answer these?
1) parents in home country or Canada?
2) did your parents got re-medical? If yes, what date was it passed in ecas/ my cic?

sunprashanth99

Jun 9, 2015
Hey buddy can you answer these?
1) parents in home country or Canada?
2) did your parents got re-medical? If yes, what date was it passed in ecas/ my cic?
Hey!

1. Parents are in Canada.
2. Yup. Got remedical about end of July. Re-Medical approved Aug 20. In about two weeks got pre arrival, DM and PR portal email in quick succession.

haujla3

Aug 20, 2021
Hi there,
I need some help. My application for my parents is June 18/ 2019. They never asked for anything except representative form, tax papers .
So I sent a web form asking what’s happening. My mom dad doesn’t have last name on their passports. So I believe I put wrong names I mean I filled kulwant singh in both fields.....last name and given names on web form. Now they send me an email as follows ....
can somebody help here. Thank you.

We verified the information you provided; however, we require further information in order to access the file.

In order to better assist you, we invite you to resubmit your request by filling out the IRCC Web form and include the following information:

• Surname and complete given name (including middle name, if applicable) - exactly as they appear on the passport or identity document,
  • Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD),
  • Client ID Number, UCI or Application Number,
  • Country of birth,
  • Type of application,
  • Date on which the application was submitted or received,
  • Mailing method (courier, Canada Post (registered or regular mail), etc.),
    • company used,
    • confirmation no.,
  • Complete address (including the postal code and the unit number) where the application was sent,
  • Receipt number,
  • Current address,
  • Telephone number(s),
  • Email address, and
  • All documents submitted with your previous request.
If you are contacting us on behalf of someone else:

• Please make sure to enter their information under theApplicant Information section and your information under the Enquirer Information section, and
    • if you are not an authorized representative or designated individual, please also include the following information in the Your enquiry box of the Web form:
      • your surname and complete given name (including middle name, if applicable),
      • your date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD), and
      • your country of birth.
  • If applicable, provide a Use of a Representative (IMM 5476) form, a Release of Information to an Individual (IMM 5475) form or a Power of Attorney in order to be authorized to receive the requested information.
We will gladly reply to your enquiry following reception of the above information. Usually, it takes us 5 business days to respond. Due to the impacts of COVID-19 however, it may take us longer to respond to your enquiry.

We invite you to consult regularly the How the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is affecting immigration, refugees, citizenship and passport services page for the latest updates.

Furthermore, please note that there are two ways you can check your application status online. You can verify the status of your application:

• S

asad4455

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019

Hello guys,

Need some advice....

Are you sure you are signing into your right account? Sometime people have multiple accounts and the one you’re signing in may not have your linked file… try to think of that’s the case… happened with me once

horse

Jul 2, 2014
Hi guys, I have a question. While applying family sponsorship, my mother changed her nationality and need to update passport information. Anyone has this experience? What should I do? Updating all forms and send to them with my case # and explanation? Thanks a lot!