+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

serious_cheese

Aug 29, 2019
My application was recently moved from CPC-Mississauga to Singapore after completing medical twice. Has anyone had any experience dealing with application being sent to another visa office? Any idea why this happens and will this cause a further delay to the processing of my application?

• Wow
Reactions: amesh

Jkalan

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Hey @jittujobyjohn_1985 , I'm in the same situation and am preparing a package for my parents to send to VFS. I made the payment on the payment links after filling up the webform. I have a few questions if you have already sent your parents packages:

1. What is the "Courier and SMS form" and "Consent Form"? In the email from VFS after filling the webform, they asked to have those included in the package too. I can find the consent form in a link but no idea about the courier and sms form.
2. After I did the payment, there was no more details about when the pick up will happen, etc. Did that information get sent to you separately later?
3. Do we have to put stuff into two envelopes ourselves or would the courier people bring their own envelopes?

TIA!
Hi,

I am in same boat, did webform and made payment on August 24 and still waiting for AWB !!!!! Courier and SMS form will come in that email.

HP_CAN

Feb 17, 2021
My application was recently moved from CPC-Mississauga to Singapore after completing medical twice. Has anyone had any experience dealing with application being sent to another visa office? Any idea why this happens and will this cause a further delay to the processing of my application?
Mine was moved to Niagara falls from CPC-M last month. No update since getting pre-arrival letter.

Hamied

Feb 20, 2016
Hi @Garry2008 @laxsun and other members,

LVO London, Medical Pass May 2021 along with PCC and additional document submitted)

My mother is in Canada on super visa. She applied for an extension of stay, which was granted today. The "Document Status" on MYCIC gives a summary of the approved status and the Visitor Record Document number. It also says "Your application is approved. Check your messages for details below". However, there is no new message or Visitor Record document attached.

My question: Is the Visitor Record Document number enough or should I send a webform request to get the Visitor Record?

Feedback from the members would be much appreciated. Thanks.

hafeez_y2j

Mar 13, 2015
I have a question. my mother recently receive the CoPR but not yet received her PR card yet. Can she travel outside Canada and then enter in to Canada with her super visa? I know she has an option to apply for a PR travel document which would allow her to travel in to Canada from a visa office in that country.

kulb

Feb 11, 2018
Hi,

I am in same boat, did webform and made payment on August 24 and still waiting for AWB !!!!! Courier and SMS form will come in that email.
How long did it take to get payment link email after submitting webform?

So you have been waiting since Aug 24 for courier pickup? Isn't that too long?

Netesteph

Jan 31, 2019
APP RECEIVED - May 31, 2019
BIOMETRICS DONE - Nov 17, 2019
Medical request - none
PPR-none

VO - Accra
Same VO here. Unfortunately I hear Accra naturally moves at the pace of a turtle. Without factors like Covid and Such. It’s extremely frustrating wait. Just radio silence. Hoping that the fact that processing time has passed by far, it will mean that things start to move soon for those older files. One can only hope and pray!

kulb

Feb 11, 2018
Hi, can someone please help me with a few questions about this VFS process to submit passport.

I received passport request letter for my mom's PR application.

On the VFS webform, when you select that passport submission is for PR application, it asks the following question:

Did you enrol Biometrics for this application?

What is the purpose of this question on the webform?

My mom already did her BM in New Delhi back in Jan 2020 as part of this PR application. So, should I answer YES to this question?

anu_grewal

Star Member
Nov 4, 2018
How long ago was this? Biometrics request is new since 2019. Prior to 2019, not all people were required to give biometrics. All of the other points you listed are on a case by case basis. We’ve not been asked for anything you listed other than biometrics. Lawyers and immigration consultants don’t expedite the process. They can advise on complex situations and ensure you have all proper documentation so there are no delays.
It’s 2019 forum. So I applied in 2019 too.

anu_grewal

Star Member
Nov 4, 2018
thanks, and then you upload on cic account or webform ?
Also I have 2 questions about the visit -
1. What all documents to carry ? (I know passport. adhaar please let me know if anything more needed)
2. They are fully vaccinated - do they need to take covid19 negative report (PSK Chandigarh).

Much appreciated
My lawyer uploaded it on webform and I asked my parents to send originals too as they asked for original pcc.
Sorry I can’t answer docs question as I didn’t talk to my parents regarding this. But I think they took all docs with them like 10th certificate, marriage certificate etc. Those certificates were with us and I remember we sent them by courier, when we received pcc request.
they didn’t need covid -ve report (Ludhiana)

Reactions: reezam

anu_grewal

Star Member
Nov 4, 2018
Hi, can someone please help me with a few questions about this VFS process to submit passport.

I received passport request letter for my mom's PR application.

On the VFS webform, when you select that passport submission is for PR application, it asks the following question:

Did you enrol Biometrics for this application?

What is the purpose of this question on the webform?

My mom already did her BM in New Delhi back in Jan 2020 as part of this PR application. So, should I answer YES to this question?
My parents didn’t have biometrics enrolment yet . So I answered No to this question.

Reactions: kulb

anu_grewal

Star Member
Nov 4, 2018
How long did it take to get payment link email after submitting webform?

So you have been waiting since Aug 24 for courier pickup? Isn't that too long?
It took 9-10 hours for my Mom’s link. I submitted webforms for both at same time (5-6 mins difference). But didn’t receive for my dad at that time. I waited for 10-11 days . I sent them few emails on different email addresses,tried to contact them on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. They replied on twitter and Facebook, requested more information etc, but did nothing, no reply to emails.
Then I filled new webform for dad and received payment link in 9-10 hours at same time as was for mom ( 4:20 AM EST) . I did pay in 2 hours and received AWB No. in next hour. Now both passports are with IRCC.
Second time, it was so quick.
After 15 days , Now I am receiving all emails replies that We hope your query has been resolved lol
When they picked up my mom’s passport, I asked my mom dad to write a note on height and eye colour paper that payment link(along with Pr ref. No. & ticket no.) for courier service for principal applicant not received yet.

Reactions: kulb

IheartCanada

Jun 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi @Garry2008 @laxsun and other members,

LVO London, Medical Pass May 2021 along with PCC and additional document submitted)

My mother is in Canada on super visa. She applied for an extension of stay, which was granted today. The "Document Status" on MYCIC gives a summary of the approved status and the Visitor Record Document number. It also says "Your application is approved. Check your messages for details below". However, there is no new message or Visitor Record document attached.

My question: Is the Visitor Record Document number enough or should I send a webform request to get the Visitor Record?

Feedback from the members would be much appreciated. Thanks.
We received the Visitor Record by mail around 3 weeks after MYCIC updeted