+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Krunalm68

Nov 7, 2019
Admin :
Please update the status for Row 829 - kmehta68
Received Biometric submission letter on Aug 26 2021 and received Medical Letter on Aug 27 2021
Sponsorship Application - Decision made
PR Application status - In Process

Do I have to update CIC once Biometric and Medical is done? How?

When CIC will ask for PCC and travel history documents? How i can submit these documents to CIC?

Please guide me.

Thanks
KM

bethanasame

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
After about 24 months, our file got an update from NDVO. Parents and Sibling in India. Medical received for Applicant and Dependant on 28th June. I hope with this we will have some real and quick progress to PPR.
We are done with Medical and the Medical is Passed in MyCIC dated August 12th. I hope we get DM and PPR soon. Please update the spreadsheet. Thanks. NDVO.

SKgirl

Star Member
Oct 19, 2011
SK
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
Based on experience, my parents didn't notify Ircc after biometrics and medical. The results got forwarded to them directly. Ircc updated the status that they were completed on the GCKey.

[/QUOTE]
Admin :
Please update the status for Row 829 - kmehta68
Received Biometric submission letter on Aug 26 2021 and received Medical Letter on Aug 27 2021
Sponsorship Application - Decision made
PR Application status - In Process

Do I have to update CIC once Biometric and Medical is done? How?

When CIC will ask for PCC and travel history documents? How i can submit these documents to CIC?

Please guide me.

Thanks
KM

asad4455

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Hi, has anyone here been asked to provide police certificate specifically from Saudi Arabia? My father has work here 25 years ago and we received a letter to submit a police certificate from this country. I was looking at the cic website for instructions and my understanding is that if the applicant does not have a current Saudi residence permit (which is in the case of my father), he does not need to submit a certificate. As it has also been a long time, he doesnt have any more connections with his employer to request for employment certificate nor he kept copies of old visa etc. And has anyone been denied because of this lack of documentation? Thank you.
According to Cic website:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/saudi-arabia.html

If you do not have current legal residence status in Saudi Arabia, you are not required to provide a Saudi Arabian police certificate. If you are asked for a police certificate from Saudi Arabia, write: “I cannot provide a police certificate for the time I spent in Saudi Arabia because certificates are only available to people who have current legal residence status.”

jittujobyjohn_1985

Star Member
Mar 16, 2018
My mom also lives in Delhi and her file is under process at CPC-M. So did u contact VFS for visa stamping on passport?
yes, BlueDart-DHL courier service picked up my parent's passports yesterday (Saturday Evening Indian time). Just followed the instructions in the Information letter we received form IRCC- I went to https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/ and requested/registered passport pick-up drop/ (2 way courier). They sent confirmation emails when we register (Had to register separately for each person), then received emails with payment link, I paid (approx.. 1700 INR each) then received AWB (Air Way Bill #s). For safe side, we have updated using webform stating that we are using VFS service. Packed passports and other requested docs. Only took less than a day for requesting, payment and package pick-ups. They are sending to Bengluru VFS, asked for the name the VFS office where we did bio-metric, that is Bengluru. So, I believe we have to use same VFS office where we did biometrics. Had to send separate packages for each person .For my case, shipped 2 separate packages, one for my father and another for mother.

Last edited:
Reactions: raj_g and kulb

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
@robertp @laxsun

We received request for the following documents:

1. New passports as the passports were expiring in about 8 months - submitted on Aug 28
2. Government service details for my parents - submitted on Aug 28
3. Marriage certificate related documents - Aadhar Card, Voter Card etc. - submitted on Aug 28

New line on ECAS - We started processing HARMINDER SINGH KAINTH's application on August 26, 2021.

What would be the next steps - when can we expect PPR?

Reactions: laxsun

acalinao

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
It is normal that DM1 happens after few days of biometrics request. For next step wait for sponsorship approval letter that mentions your Local Visa Office.
How long will that take? Does it have instructions for medical? Our biometrics appointment is booked for September 8th.

rainbow_girl

Mar 12, 2016
Hi,
My mom was required do her medical again, new passport and details of government service.
She submitted this through her mycic account. Will she get a confirmation email that this has been submitted? Or the status in her mycic is enough, status of the submitted docs was ‘replacement provided upload filename:’
Appreciate your help on this. Thanks!

Mohsin patel

Nov 28, 2018
hi all
please help me out
1). any idea if the file is more than 5 mb than how we can upload the file in GCKEY account (ircc asked to submit additional document). my file size is bigger than 5 mb.
2) is it possible ?? we can able to upload more than one file in GCKey?? please help me out because i have 4 days remain to submit the document.

thank you in advance.