+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

OlyaMK

Apr 3, 2018
Hello,
my GP got Passport request on 12 July and as soon as they are already in Canada, I sent the WEB form with info. I have no news from that time, sent email to local visa office Warsaw and they do not have any info about how long will it take to get COPR for us (invitation tor virtual landing, uploading photos etc), advising to call local processing center but they do not know which one we should address our concern. Almost 2 months after PPR and nothing. Could anybody advise what should I do? Thank you

amesh

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Was there any date of first medical pass? It was requested in Oct 23, 2019?
When was the re-medical requested.
First medical pass in November /7/2019. My parents in Canada now with super visa.2nd medical is extended.but my cic eccount show up “you pass the medical”

Reactions: laxsun

Happy0101

May 31, 2019
Please advise me on this,
I got an email asking for two pics passport and height and eye colour for my parents. They mention to send web form for virtual landing if the parents are in canada.my parents are in canada on super visa and have same address as me on file. I sent the web form already. Do i need to send the pics and passport and height and eye colour in one pacakge as well? Also how long it will tale now to complete the application? Thanks

Fmin99

Aug 16, 2021
Hello,
my GP got Passport request on 12 July and as soon as they are already in Canada, I sent the WEB form with info. I have no news from that time, sent email to local visa office Warsaw and they do not have any info about how long will it take to get COPR for us (invitation tor virtual landing, uploading photos etc), advising to call local processing center but they do not know which one we should address our concern. Almost 2 months after PPR and nothing. Could anybody advise what should I do? Thank you
Hello,
Mine is the same from exactly on July12, PPR. Nothing happened yet. Would you please let me know when you got any news on virtual landing.

raj_g

Star Member
May 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Hello,
I received a letter from CIC this morning, they have requested the following-
1)Current address
2)Details of Govt Service: Please provide a completed Details of Government Service form detailing the specifics of your duties in your government position. Ensure to provide the information in chronological order and with NO gaps in information. You may use multiple copies of the form in order to provide all applicable information. (my question is which form to fill out here, if there is no form then does someone have any format they used. Do I need to provide the details since they joined the govt service because they got transferred into different locations several times.)
3)Proof of Relationship: As proof of relationship to the principal applicant, please provide your voter ID card, Aadhaar card and old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate). (Is there anything else I can provide in addition to these and should I send a letter along with it?)

I would really appreciate it if you guys can help me with this. Thanks

mintmint

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Hello,
I received a letter from CIC this morning, they have requested the following-
1)Current address
2)Details of Govt Service: Please provide a completed Details of Government Service form detailing the specifics of your duties in your government position. Ensure to provide the information in chronological order and with NO gaps in information. You may use multiple copies of the form in order to provide all applicable information. (my question is which form to fill out here, if there is no form then does someone have any format they used. Do I need to provide the details since they joined the govt service because they got transferred into different locations several times.)
3)Proof of Relationship: As proof of relationship to the principal applicant, please provide your voter ID card, Aadhaar card and old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate). (Is there anything else I can provide in addition to these and should I send a letter along with it?)

I would really appreciate it if you guys can help me with this. Thanks
have you submitted birth certificate before? I am wondering why they need some extra proofs of relationship, or everyone got this same request :confused:

sorry I don't have your answer, hope someone here can help

ccudz

Jun 20, 2020
Hi, has anyone here been asked to provide police certificate specifically from Saudi Arabia? My father has work here 25 years ago and we received a letter to submit a police certificate from this country. I was looking at the cic website for instructions and my understanding is that if the applicant does not have a current Saudi residence permit (which is in the case of my father), he does not need to submit a certificate. As it has also been a long time, he doesnt have any more connections with his employer to request for employment certificate nor he kept copies of old visa etc. And has anyone been denied because of this lack of documentation? Thank you.

MArshi

Dec 9, 2020
Hi, has anyone here been asked to provide police certificate specifically from Saudi Arabia? My father has work here 25 years ago and we received a letter to submit a police certificate from this country. I was looking at the cic website for instructions and my understanding is that if the applicant does not have a current Saudi residence permit (which is in the case of my father), he does not need to submit a certificate. As it has also been a long time, he doesnt have any more connections with his employer to request for employment certificate nor he kept copies of old visa etc. And has anyone been denied because of this lack of documentation? Thank you.
I had to get Police certificate for my father who worked in AbuDhabi for 20+ years. Dont worry about connection with employer etc. Contact Saudi embassy from place of your parents residence and they will guide you how to get the police clearance. I wouldnt suggest skipping this document as it is an important one

ccudz

Jun 20, 2020
I had to get Police certificate for my father who worked in AbuDhabi for 20+ years. Dont worry about connection with employer etc. Contact Saudi embassy from place of your parents residence and they will guide you how to get the police clearance. I wouldnt suggest skipping this document as it is an important one
Hi thanks for your response. I did contact the Embassy of the Philippines in Saudi. They had indicated a requirement for employment certificate , old visa both of which we cannot produce and these are required for the clearances. My fathers last year of exit at Saudi is 1996 so it has been over 25 years since he was there. May i ask where your parents applied for police certificate, thanks again

MArshi

Dec 9, 2020
Hi thanks for your response. I did contact the Embassy of the Philippines in Saudi. They had indicated a requirement for employment certificate , old visa both of which we cannot produce and these are required for the clearances. My fathers last year of exit at Saudi is 1996 so it has been over 25 years since he was there. May i ask where your parents applied for police certificate, thanks again
Mine applied in Pakistan to UAE embassy and no documents were requested apart from last visa stamped on his old passport

ccudz

Jun 20, 2020
Mine applied in Pakistan to UAE embassy and no documents were requested apart from last visa stamped on his old passport
Thank you. That was a far simpler process than what was required in the Philippines. Appreciate your quick reply