+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Avijosan27

Oct 5, 2018
Hi, I received an email from IRCC to provide Option C print out. I assume this is the proof income that they requested to process my parents PR application. Do they ask proof of income to all the applications or few of them?

Krubzee

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Did you see the date of medical pass?
Most probably IRCC considered your parents' medical for Visitor/Super Visa.
The case officer has come to your application. Keep checking ecas doe DM1.

Yes @laxsun , the date of medical passed was mentioned as July 23rd 2021. Upon checking ecas I can now see "Decision Made" under "Sponsorship Application Status" and "In Process" under "Permanent Residence Application Status". Clicking on "In Process" shows that they've started processing my parent's application on Aug 25th 2021.

Hope things move faster from here, it's been a long wait!

Last edited:
Reactions: laxsun

Debdas1

Oct 10, 2020
visa very soon, if your parents in Canada then virtual landing.
Great news @
My day is finally here !!!!! Just checked online tool and its showing Decision made . Processing started on July 30,2021.
What i should be expecting next !!!
Great News!
Where can I see the processing start date? I can only see
Please update tracker in line 812:
IME request Aug 16, 2021

How can I find which office is reviewing my application.?
Hi, would you please tell me where do you see all the dates such as "sponsor-Decision made: Aug. 06, 2021 "? When I use the online tool with my information (as a sponsor) I can see that the Sponsorship Application Status as Decision Made (with "We started processing your application on March 13, 2020") and Permanent Resident Application Status as In process. Would you please also advise what I should be expecting next?

Happy0101

May 31, 2019
I got an email asking for two pics passport and height and eye colour for my parents. They mention to send web form for virtual landing if the parents are in canada.my parents are in canada on super visa and have same address as me on file. I sent the web form already. Do i need to send the pics and passport and height and eye colour in one pacakge as well? Also how long it will tale now to complete the application? Thanks

CoolTF

Apr 13, 2016
Hi everyone,

My parents are currently in India, and they have received both biometrics and medical request. But the system thinks that they are currently in Canada and we have received the requests with Canadian address. Would this pose a problem?

And I will change my parents' address in the webform today. Are the requests still valid in this case? Can you please comment on it. Thanks!

kulb

Feb 11, 2018
Today we received 2 messages in CIC account, one is Invitation to pre-arrival service and another is Information Letter- requesting Photos (2) and passports (For my father and mother). ECAS status showing decision made. The address showing in the Information Letter is my Canadian home address but my parents are in India, so I can send the passports to any of the VFS Indian offices right ? They asked for-" the height and eye colour (for both eyes) for the Principal Applicant and all of his accompanying dependants " , please advise what document I should provide, or just put the details in a word/pdf doc. Any one recently submitted passports using VFS Bengluru or Chenai, please share your experience.
Which VO processed your parent's application? Was it CPC-M?