+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
I have applied for my dad and mom. Application received date is June 18/ 2019. I only got AOR and application is in process since so long. They never asked for pcc, medical or biometrics. My husband told me to send web form asking what’s happening? So I did. Send web form week ago. Now they responded today asking biometrics only for my mom!! Not for my dad.
Is it normal? Any information will be helpful.
One more question my mom lives in Punjab... usually where they go for biometrics and do they mail papers afterwards or email them and where?
Thank you.
It is not normal to ask for biometrics for a single person unless another one has already done it in past. You should ask if they missed sending another email because usually, they send two emails.
You can select the biometric centre there is one called VFS Global in Jalandhar and another one in Chandigarh also.

Reactions: haujla3

ruslan1394

Aug 23, 2021
Can you please respond with:
Your parents' country:
Date of decision made?

What's the difference between AoR vs DM?
December 9, 2019 is the Email letter I received as the sponsor stating: "Your application has been accepted under the intake cap for 2019.".
eCAS shows Sponsorship Decision Made. It does not state when Sponsorship DM was completed. But I think I first saw DM was since 2019.

Thank you

haujla3

Aug 20, 2021
It is not normal to ask for biometrics for a single person unless another one has already done it in past. You should ask if they missed sending another email because usually, they send two emails.
You can select the biometric centre there is one called VFS Global in Jalandhar and another one in Chandigarh also.
Thanks!!

anu_grewal

Star Member
Nov 4, 2018
Mine too..keep me posted please. Is this VFS Mumbai?
It
Mine too..keep me posted please. Is this VFS Mumbai?
I don’t know which VFS. But my parents are in Ludhiana Punjab.Did you receive payment link ? I didn’t receive it yet for principal applicant. Going to submit passport for dependent tomorrow and will put a note in it for principal applicant with PR-Reference no. And ticket no. Also will submit new webform for principal applicant tomorrow.

satkartar1

Oct 23, 2019
Yes, they both came at the same time.
Hello
Please advise as I filled the webform for my parents and attached the passport request letter.
On that letter only my father UCI not mom and they are keep on asking provide the uci id.
Have you experienced this after submitting.
Please help.Thank you.

renukavasanth

Nov 3, 2019
Hi,
Is anyone know after we upload the photo in PR Portal, how many days it takes to receive eCoPR if the principal applicant in Canada.

Best Regards
RenukaVasanth.

Fmin99

Aug 16, 2021
Hi,
Is anyone know after we upload the photo in PR Portal, how many days it takes to receive eCoPR if the principal applicant in Canada.

Best Regards
RenukaVasanth.
Hello, how long after the passport request (or DM), did you receive email for virtual landing?

android.exe

Star Member
Mar 31, 2014
Hello
Please advise as I filled the webform for my parents and attached the passport request letter.
On that letter only my father UCI not mom and they are keep on asking provide the uci id.
Have you experienced this after submitting.
Please help.Thank you.
Do your parents already have Canadian visitor Visa? If yes, then they both have a UCI already. lmk, and i can let you know where to find it.

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016

What's the difference between AoR vs DM?
December 9, 2019 is the Email letter I received as the sponsor stating: "Your application has been accepted under the intake cap for 2019.".
eCAS shows Sponsorship Decision Made. It does not state when Sponsorship DM was completed. But I think I first saw DM was since 2019.

Thank you
DM: Decision made normally happens in ecas after AOR is received.
After DM you will receive a sponsorship approval letter stating where your case will be processed.
The above message you have quoted is of AOR in which they are acknowledging the receipt of application.
Keep checking ecas for DM1 in your case. Ecas is here:
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do
PS: I have added your case in the tracker.

Last edited: