+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

pgp2019check

Aug 24, 2021
Hello All,
I received Medicals for my parents on 31 May 2021, however I missed the notification and the 30 deadline. I checked the status of the application and it says "In Process".
I have sent a inquiry asking for extension for the medicals, please let me know if I can hope for a extension for the medicals ?

Thanks all

anu_grewal

Star Member
Nov 4, 2018
@robertp @laxsun @serious_cheese
Passport request received on Aug04 and fill in the we form on Aug05
There was no response then we refilled last week and still waiting for 5 days there is no response from them
Kindly advise as we have few days left for the deadline to submit the passport

thank you
I also submitted webform on Aug 20(friday)
We received payment link for mom yesterday (Aug 23) and paid for it then received AWB no. For mom only . Still waiting payment link for dad who is principal applicant. I have sent few emails to them on all email id’s. Tried to call them but phone was switched off.

g_gurna

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
That's better idea as no-one should be traveling in these conditions. You can easily get a visa extension; I did the same as well.
Hi What should I upload in Financial proof document section as they dont have any bank account in Canada yet? Help would be much appreciated

ruslan1394

Aug 23, 2021
Can someone add me to the database?
Also, can someone advise if my file lost, stolen or still in progress after 2+ years.
Is there anything I should do? Any estimation can extrapolated from the database?

user ruslan1394
Sponsored People: Parents
Province: MB
Invitations received Date: Apr. 25, 2019
Appl. Received in Ottawa Date: Jun. 25, 2019
AoR Date: Dec. 9, 2019 ???Is this the Email received - your appl accepted under the intake cap for 2019.
Additional docs requested: none
E-cas Status for Sponsorsip Application: Decision Made
In process (IP) Nov. 17, 2020
Decision Made (DM): if I open details of Sponsorship status. App. Received for parent on June 25, 2019. We started processing your application on November 17, 2020.

Local Visa Office (LVO): not stated, but likely to be Warsaw
Medical (IME): not requested
Police (PCC): not requested
BioMetrics: not requested
PR application status: In progress. Details - we received appl on June 25, 2019.

Reactions: laxsun

Mohsin patel

Nov 28, 2018
Hi
ircc asked me to give additional details, so i will take picture of the document (by mobile ) and than i will convert into pdf and after that i will upload in my cic account . is it work ? is it ok ? please help me out, thnak you in advance

sarfarosh9349

Star Member
Mar 31, 2009
currently I am residing in Canada on a Visit Visa. I have applied for permanent residency under PGP (Parents and Grand Parents Program for the year 2019).

It's been more than 2 years that I have been waiting for my file to be processed or updated. The only update I got was in Dec 2020 asking for my Police certificate which I have already provided. Since then I haven't heard back from CIC.

Application Submitter : 25 June 2019
AOR Received: 10 Dec 2019
Request for Police certificate: 20 Dec 2020
CPC Mississauga

No information after that. Since I am residing in Canada since Feb 2020, will I be asked for Biometric?
Also as stated I am on visit visa, as part of my visa renewal I have done medicals in Canada back in May 2021. Will I be asked for medical.

Please guide what should I do as its been more than 2 years.

Thanks

Fmin99

Aug 16, 2021
Hi admin and everyone,
I’ve received PPR on mid July, and informed LVO by webform that I am in Canada, by sending address. They responded me that CPC in Canada will contact me. After that nothing happened. I saw in this forum that somebody from the first week of August have got email. Would you please give me advise?

Reactions: lenalucky

gcodtao

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
hi, I want to talk to an agent at IRCC, but the speed dial 2-1-3-0 doesn't seem work, option 2 is now for refugee. could you please share how i can reach a live agent. many thanks

Last edited:

gcodtao

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Hi
ircc asked me to give additional details, so i will take picture of the document (by mobile ) and than i will convert into pdf and after that i will upload in my cic account . is it work ? is it ok ? please help me out, thnak you in advance
Hi, did you receive the request related to re-medical and get it from myCIC "view submitted application or upload document"? if so, i got the same request. do you want to chat in more details? my email is ngdzhm@gmail.com

i was trying to call ircc but they didnt even transfer to a live agent

Adelina2091

Star Member
Oct 26, 2019
Can someone add me to the database?
Also, can someone advise if my file lost, stolen or still in progress after 2+ years.
Is there anything I should do? Any estimation can extrapolated from the database?

user ruslan1394
Sponsored People: Parents
Province: MB
Invitations received Date: Apr. 25, 2019
Appl. Received in Ottawa Date: Jun. 25, 2019
AoR Date: Dec. 9, 2019 ???Is this the Email received - your appl accepted under the intake cap for 2019.
Additional docs requested: none
E-cas Status for Sponsorsip Application: Decision Made
In process (IP) Nov. 17, 2020
Decision Made (DM): if I open details of Sponsorship status. App. Received for parent on June 25, 2019. We started processing your application on November 17, 2020.

Local Visa Office (LVO): not stated, but likely to be Warsaw
Medical (IME): not requested
Police (PCC): not requested
BioMetrics: not requested
PR application status: In progress. Details - we received appl on June 25, 2019.
Which country your parents are from?

g_gurna

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
Hello everyone, What should I upload in Financial proof document section as my parents does not have any bank account in Canada yet and I want to apply for their visitor visa extension? Help would be much appreciated