+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

reezam

Feb 1, 2019
Hi @robertp

Please update tracker sheet line 661 - PCC requested Aug 17, 2021.

My PGP application has my mom dad and my brother as applicants. They just received their PCC request today. My brother has already got his invite for PCC under express entry and he got his PCC done a few days back.
My question is if he needs to do PCC again for PGP or he can submit the same one.

Thanks

Last edited:

astro5

Aug 16, 2021
I think you should do both...just to cover all basics. When was your application sent to Accra?
The application was sent to Accra in 2019. I have not yet sent the newly requested document. I was waiting for a reply from this thread. Has anyone been able to reach the VAC office in Accra this month or last month via phone or email?

rtabar

May 16, 2021
Hi everyone,
I just received a letter that our application will be transferred from CPC-M to Ankara VAC. is there anyone similar to us?
my parents passed medical in 2020 and the application was updated in 2021 that medical is still valid.
we are waiting for final decision I assume and now they are moving our application. is it a good news?

Last edited:

HP_CAN

Feb 17, 2021
Hello Everyone,

My parents file was being processed at CPC Mississauga but today morning I've received an email stating that it's moved to HM Niagara falls. Is anyone has any idea they moved file?

Bparekh

Oct 27, 2020
I just checked ecas status. It’s changed to Decision made for PA. Visa office NDVO
Hi, can I ask how long it took for NDVO to process application. Our application is recently transferred to NDVO and exams shows application received. Appreciate your help!

newton2020

Dec 20, 2020
Hello Senior members, I received an update from IRCC and they have asked me to submit the death certificate of my later mother. The certificate is not in English. Do I need to get an affidavit from a layer? Please advise.

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
Hello Senior members, I received an update from IRCC and they have asked me to submit the death certificate of my later mother. The certificate is not in English. Do I need to get an affidavit from a layer? Please advise.
Yes, you need to get this translated.

7fifty

Mar 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The application was sent to Accra in 2019. I have not yet sent the newly requested document. I was waiting for a reply from this thread. Has anyone been able to reach the VAC office in Accra this month or last month via phone or email?
I sent them an address change in June, they replied in July with "approved". Also asked about the status of my application but got nothing.

rockwidme

Oct 6, 2016
Finally, some movement on my file. Received biometric collections letter today for both my parents and dependent brother.

Admin - could you please update the tracker.

Last edited:

Verooney

Star Member
Aug 11, 2015
Hi everyone,
I just received a letter that our application will be transferred from CIC-MCP to Ankara VAC. is there anyone similar to us?
my parents passed medical in 2020 and the application was updated in 2021 that medical is still valid.
we are waiting for final decision I assume and now they are moving our application. is it a good news?
what is your timeline?

canadavisaa2018

Oct 24, 2018
Reactions: reezam