+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Imran B

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
Hello All,

My parents received a passport request along with family information form that is required to be filled and send it to them by mail when submitting the passport. Do I put in information about all family members (Dependents) regardless of their name in the application or not? or is it only for the ones that are on the application?

5) PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION FOR YOU, YOUR SPOUSE, AND CHILDREN: (Please continue on a separate sheet if you have additional children) Applicant Spouse Dep1 Dep2 Dep3 Dep4 Dep5 Family Name Given Name Date of Birth Passport Number Date of Expiry Height (inches /cm) Eye Colour Contact Telephone Number(s): NOTE: Your passports and photos must be received by the visa office in Islamabad within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to comply with this request could result in the refusal of your application. Please include a copy of this letter along with your submission. Sincerely, Migration Section THIS IS A VALID COMPUTER GENERATED LETTER AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY SIGNATURE

anand_r

Jul 24, 2011
good morning all, hope you guys are doping well. Received biometrics and medical appointments for parents currently residing in Navi Mumbai, India. Wanted to check what documents should be carried to VFS for biometrics and to the Doctor for medical?

asad4455

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Hello All,

My parents received a passport request along with family information form that is required to be filled and send it to them by mail when submitting the passport. Do I put in information about all family members (Dependents) regardless of their name in the application or not? or is it only for the ones that are on the application?

5) PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION FOR YOU, YOUR SPOUSE, AND CHILDREN: (Please continue on a separate sheet if you have additional children) Applicant Spouse Dep1 Dep2 Dep3 Dep4 Dep5 Family Name Given Name Date of Birth Passport Number Date of Expiry Height (inches /cm) Eye Colour Contact Telephone Number(s): NOTE: Your passports and photos must be received by the visa office in Islamabad within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to comply with this request could result in the refusal of your application. Please include a copy of this letter along with your submission. Sincerely, Migration Section THIS IS A VALID COMPUTER GENERATED LETTER AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY SIGNATURE
What is your local office? And are you in tracker? When was your medical done?

konnichiwa12

Jan 2, 2018
here you go

"B) If you are currently in Canada, you are not required to submit your passport and will be landed virtually. Please advise our office via webform within 5 days of receipt of this letter if you and/or any of your dependents are in Canada. Please include each person’s name/UCI and where they are currently staying/residing (in Canada or overseas)."
Thanks.

konnichiwa12

Jan 2, 2018
The ecas line will look like:
"Medical received on XXXXXX"
That means your parents' medical passed. Check if you have that. There is no date of medical pass in the tacker for your case.
It says Medical Results have been received. Please update medical completion date as April 29. This was second medicals done. First one was completed in Feb 6, 2020. Also, On Aug 14, 2021, ECAS status has changed from In Process to Decision Made under PR Application Status line. Got email that qualify to receive pre-approval services: Aug 9, 2021. Hopefully virtual landing request soon. Guessing that's the next step.

Last edited:
Reactions: laxsun

konnichiwa12

Jan 2, 2018
@rohan85:
I have exactly same situation to my mom's case.
Hour ago I received "invitation to pre-arrival services".... status is "submitted" in online login process.
Using this link: <https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do>.... status is "Decision Made".
I am not clear what is the action I need to take from end, the pre-arrival service letter is not very clear as well the link in the document <Canada.ca/pre-arrival-services> doesn't have much information.

If someone come across the similar situation, please provide some thoughts on this.

Best Regards
RenukaVasanth.
Same here. Got pre-arrival service email a week ago. Yesterday Ecas status changed from in process to decision made. Parent's in Canada right now. I am guessing next step is virtual landing email.

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
It says Medical Results have been received. Please update medical completion date as April 29. This was second medicals done. First one was completed in Feb 6, 2020. Also, On Aug 14, 2021, ECAS status has changed from In Process to Decision Made under PR Application Status line. Got email that qualify to receive pre-approval services: Aug 9, 2021. Hopefully virtual landing request soon. Guessing that's the next step.
IRCC may call your parents to confirm they are in Canada.
If you see in MyCIC you may be able to see medical pass date.

Reactions: konnichiwa12

Fmin99

Aug 16, 2021
Hi,
We got a passport request on the 14th of June, and it said to inform the office if already in Canada. We did inform and even got a confirmation that our message was received on the 16th of June. Does anybody know how long it takes to get virtual landing. Were there any other member in similar situation, what was your experience.
Thanks,
Hello, did you get any email or call for virtual landing. Where is your LVO?