+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
@laxsun @robertp pls update. Biometrics completed Jan 19, 2021. Police Clearance submitted: June 22, 2021. Medical Passed: Aug. 11, 2021. Additional Document Requested: Government Service. Thank you.
Can you please send following for the tracker:
Local visa office:
Medical request date:
PCC request date:
Add doc request date:

SKgirl

Star Member
Oct 19, 2011
SK
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
Can you please send following for the tracker:
Local visa office: Mississauga (but parents are presently outside Canada)
Medical request date: October 22, 2020
PCC request date: June 17, 2021
Add doc request date: June 17, 2021

Reactions: laxsun

amanpreet.kaur01

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Edmonton,Ab
App. Filed.......
June17,2019
AOR Received.
13-04-2020
is there anyone else in the same boat as me?
Application received-June17,2019
AOR- Never issued
PA passed away- Jan 19,2020.
PA Changed to Mom- Dec 12,2020
In process - July 12,2021

it is showing on background check since 2019 November

renukavasanth

Nov 3, 2019
My parents application got a notification in their online application which states "Invitation to Pre-arrival services: Hello, We are currently processing your application for permanent residency. You now qualify to receive pre-arrival services to help you prepare for your new life in Canada. These services are only available to you before you enter Canada"

Also, the status is still "Submitted" when I open the application through the login process. If I just see the status by entering the UCI number, it says "Decision Made"

What does all this mean? What are the next steps? Note: They are physically in Canada
@rohan85:
I have exactly same situation to my mom's case.
Hour ago I received "invitation to pre-arrival services".... status is "submitted" in online login process.
Using this link: <https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do>.... status is "Decision Made".
I am not clear what is the action I need to take from end, the pre-arrival service letter is not very clear as well the link in the document <Canada.ca/pre-arrival-services> doesn't have much information.

If someone come across the similar situation, please provide some thoughts on this.

Best Regards
RenukaVasanth.

Reactions: afged

IheartCanada

Jun 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have not received SA letter yet and on ECAS shoes it was sent on july 06. Didn't receive PCC request however on Feb 2020 submitted proactively. Didn't received biometric but I I think as my parents have valid biometric for their visitor visa they may exempted. Med passed June17 2021. No update after that. CPC Mississauga please update line 720 @laxsun

Do you think the time line is normal?

Last edited:

abcxyz

Star Member
Jan 2, 2009
Hi all, I got a letter from the CIC requesting the following (in italics). My parents don't have a marriage certificate and it looks like they are not accepting affidavits. Can anyone please else share their experience about sending Adhaar card/voter ID in place of the marriage certificate? Or some other document like a passport that shows clearly their relationship. Thank you in advance,

Marriage Certificate / Licence: Marriage/certificate(s) As proof of relationship to your spouse please provide the Aadhaar and Voter’s ID card for yourself and your spouse. NOTE: Affidavits are not acceptable as proof of relationship

morinda

Feb 2, 2019
is there anyone else in the same boat as me?
Application received-June17,2019
AOR- Never issued
PA passed away- Jan 19,2020.
PA Changed to Mom- Dec 12,2020
In process - July 12,2021

it is showing on background check since 2019 November
Amanpreet our application date is 14 june 2019
AOR date is Oct.23,2019
In process date is 28 January 2020.no news after that.No SA approval nothing else,no biometric,no medical. Province is Ontario. Country is india
Sponsored mom dad
Very very frustrating

afged

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
@laxsun @robertp pls update : when i login into my account it shows that my parents passed their medical , n background check in process, Police clearance are already summited though email back in may as per IRCC request.

IheartCanada

Jun 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Robert
@laxsun
I have not received SA letter yet and on ECAS shoes it was sent on july 06. Didn't receive PCC request however on Feb 2020 submitted proactively. Didn't received biometric but I I think as my parents have valid biometric for their visitor visa they may exempted. Med passed June17 2021. No update after that. CPC Mississauga please update line 720.

Do you think the time line is normal?

kunalap

Star Member
Jul 30, 2009
My parents application got a notification in their online application which states "Invitation to Pre-arrival services: Hello, We are currently processing your application for permanent residency. You now qualify to receive pre-arrival services to help you prepare for your new life in Canada. These services are only available to you before you enter Canada"

Also, the status is still "Submitted" when I open the application through the login process. If I just see the status by entering the UCI number, it says "Decision Made"

What does all this mean? What are the next steps? Note: They are physically in Canada
same here. except my in-laws are in India. Got pre-arrival email and DM in ecas.
Can someone point out what the next wait is for? PPR? roughly how long. im hoping they can come here before winter begins.