+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Adelina2091

Star Member
Oct 26, 2019
Hi everyone! It is looks like that Moscow visa office now working for several countries which were early served in warsaw office? Someone was transferred to Moscow recently?

HP_CAN

Feb 17, 2021
Hello Everyone,

I've applied PGP in 2019 and today received email for additional documents like parents Adhar card and travel history since age 18. My father traveled 3 years back 1st time to Canada. I already sent them travel history details before with travel dates but they are looking for travel history from last 18 years.
Also, I'm canadian citizen and they need my Adhar card as well which I don't have.
Please advise.

abcxyz

Star Member
Jan 2, 2009
Is anyone able to check CIC online account? It keeps coming/refreshing to the homepage even after all the login info is correct and I cleared all cache/browsing data.
Also, on their main home page, I saw a link with a bait "updated weekly" and when you click that link it shows a generic message that they are not able to provide any update. Is updated weekly a joke or I am not doing the right thing? Waiting waiting :-.|

renukavasanth

Nov 3, 2019
Keep checking ecas for DM1. Do you know in process date from ecas.
@ Laxsun,
Not sure how to find the Inprocess date in ecas.
I looked into my F..... file number, I received on Oct 23, 2019 stating that "your application has been accepted under the intake cap for 2019".
Information from ecas:
We received your application for permanent residence on June 3, 2019.
We sent you a letter on July 29, 2021. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Best Regards
RenukaVasanth.

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
@ Laxsun,
Not sure how to find the Inprocess date in ecas.
I looked into my F..... file number, I received on Oct 23, 2019 stating that "your application has been accepted under the intake cap for 2019".
Information from ecas:
We received your application for permanent residence on June 3, 2019.
We sent you a letter on July 29, 2021. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Best Regards
RenukaVasanth.
There should be a line "We started processing your application on XXXXXX".
Check from sponsor UCI that you can find in the AOR letter.

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone,

I've applied PGP in 2019 and today received email for additional documents like parents Adhar card and travel history since age 18. My father traveled 3 years back 1st time to Canada. I already sent them travel history details before with travel dates but they are looking for travel history from last 18 years.
Also, I'm canadian citizen and they need my Adhar card as well which I don't have.
Please advise.
You will need to provide for last 18 years if they have asked,.
If you do not have Adhar card then you will need to submit an explanation letter stating that you do not have adhar card and the reason why you do not have one. Try to provide any other Indian document such as a driver's licence or old voter Id card.

Reactions: HP_CAN

renukavasanth

Nov 3, 2019
There should be a line "We started processing your application on XXXXXX".
Check from sponsor UCI that you can find in the AOR letter.
@ Laxsun,
I don't find any sentence states like that in AoR letter.
I have tried to verify online CIC Account, I'm getting "Invalid Session" error. Main Page states that there is maintenance on Thursday between 1am - 6am EST, but the login page have issues. May be unplanned maintenance window looks like..
I forgot to ask you in your previous comment, what is DM1 stands for?

Best Regards
RenukaVasanth.

Roya-FSW

Aug 7, 2013
Hi everyone!

I've been trying to get some details about my application progress from the CIC call center but since about a month ago none of the call center agents that I've talked to have released any information about my application. They just say that your application is being processed in Ankara and we cannot tell you any details about the process. It wasn't like this like two months ago and some of them provided some details to me.

I'm positive that they can see the details but they just hesitate to give me any information! I called them early June and the person that I talked to told me that Ankara has sent me an email (which I never received) and have requested for some additional documents and he told me exactly the content of the letter. So they have all the information in front of them but don't want to share it with the applicant!

I wonder if anyone of you (that have applications being processed at local visa offices) have a similar experience with the call center?
How can I get some information from them?

Thanks!

shiv.nkumar

May 7, 2018
Hi Everyone,
I've applied PGP in 2019 and today received email for additional documents such as PCC, travel history etc. I have submitted PCC along with the application in 2019. Now they are asking me again. so do I need to take a new PCC again or old one itself I can send it back again? in addition, my parents have travel history multiple times to USA and never ever stayed there for six or more months. do I need to take PCC for USA as well in this case?