+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@YULIA-2016 @robertp @Laxun
Quick question....my parents completed their 2nd medical recently. The page says they have passed the medical exam. But under the documents section, I still notice that "Proof of upfront medical exam" need to be uploaded. My parents did not get emedical sheet or completed IMM 1017B form from the doctor. Is this something that we should upload or the medical doctor is supposed to upload this. Please confirm. Thanks!
It should be done by the doctor.

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any one received the details of Government employment form. My father worked in government as engineer.
Now i received a form to fill in government employment details.
Yes anyone who worked in any government position IRCC ask for details. You may need to find out position, Location, Dates, and supervisor or manager names related to the position.

radhsrin

Jun 27, 2019
It should be done by the doctor.
Thanks for the quick reply, @Garry2008 . The medical was done on 23-Jul and the result has already been posted. Any idea why the supporting document section still says, the document needs to be submitted? The status says 'Your action is required' so bit worried about not meeting this on time.

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the quick reply, @Garry2008 . The medical was done on 23-Jul and the result has already been posted. Any idea why the supporting document section still says, the document needs to be submitted? The status says 'Your action is required' so bit worried about not meeting this on time.
When you click on the "View submitted application or upload documents". If there is the document required it will show up in that section. I will suggest you, contact IRCC to confirm if they are waiting for any document. Sometimes it does not show up in the section for an unknown reasons.

rax7187

Aug 21, 2014
rax7187
Hello,

how long it does take to receive Airway Bill Number after payment. As per email from VFS, can only submit passport after assigned Airway Bill Number. I already made payment but waiting for Airway Bill Number to submit passport to near courier centre.

thanks
we did payment on Saturday morning. Received AWB on Monday morning. After payment was done on Saturday. We sent NDVO email stating payment reference number for each.

harrygne

Star Member
Jun 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Chandigarh (online)
App. Filed.......
04-07-2014
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Passport Req..
08-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
land on 20-08-2014
In case of second medical, you need to upload the e-medical form, you received from the clinic/doctor.

takinghits16

Apr 12, 2015
Can anyone clarify if this how much sponsorship fee I should be paying for the following:

Parent- $1050
Spouse-$1050
Dependent under 18- $150
Dependent under 18- $150
Dependent under 18- $150
Biometrics fees- $170

Total= $2720

So far I have paid them $2800.

However i got a request to pay RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee with no clarification from the embassy. The only item i can think is one of the dependents turned 18 a couple months ago but not sure how this affects the potential fee? Is there something i am missing?

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
To Admin or @YULIA-2016 @robertp,
Please update my Mom's respective line in the sheet (User Name: RenukaVasanth). Her AoR on Jun 03, 2019.
My mom received biomedical letter on 29th Jul, We completed biometric @ Mississauga passport office Today.
I don't know what is the next steps, it is being more than 24 months since we started this process.

Best Regards
RenukaVasanth.
Keep checking ecas for DM1. Do you know in process date from ecas.

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
@YULIA-2016 @robertp @Laxun
Quick question....my parents completed their 2nd medical recently. The page says they have passed the medical exam. But under the documents section, I still notice that "Proof of upfront medical exam" need to be uploaded. My parents did not get emedical sheet or completed IMM 1017B form from the doctor. Is this something that we should upload or the medical doctor is supposed to upload this. Please confirm. Thanks!
Normally panel physician are uploading the document. Ask the office of the examining physician.

llyy2234

Sep 20, 2019
Hi All,
Anyone that are able to call IRCC successfully? Which option to select now, the menu seems changed? Thank you!

radhsrin

Jun 27, 2019
@laxsun @harrygne @Garry2008 Thanks for your reply. My dad was able to go to the doctor's office and get the sheets from them. They did not provide the forms when they initially went for the exam. I uploaded the files today. Thanks for your assistance here.

Last edited:
Reactions: laxsun

canindian2019

Jun 3, 2019
@laxsun @harrygne @Garry2008 Thanks for your reply. My dad was able to go to the doctor's office and get the sheets from them. They did not provide the forms when they initially went for the exam. I uploaded the files today. Thanks for your assistance here.
Hi Radhsrin,
When you say uploaded, which platform are you referring to? In other words where do we upload this form?
Whats the name of this form so we can ask the doctor for it when my mom goes for medical next week.
thank you