+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Question regarding applying for visa outside of Canada. The letter below indicates
5. The height and eye colour (for both eyes) for the Principal Applicant and all of his accompanying dependants

Am I providing it on a piece of paper or something? Can someone please share your experience applying for visa?Thanks?

You must submit together:
1. One copy of this letter.
2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.
3. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. Photos MUST meet the precise specifications found in the link below or in Appendix A at the end of this letter. If you submit photos that do not meet the exact specifications, your package will be returned to you. www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
4. If not yet paid, Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for you and your accompanying spouse (if applicable). We strongly encourage you to pay your fees online and provide a copy of the receipt. To pay your fees online, click here: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do.
5. The height and eye colour (for both eyes) for the Principal Applicant and all of his accompanying dependants

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats, last time even email came from singapore but visas were issued at HOCHIMINH city. I think same with you but not sure how to deliver passports when restriction16 is in effect.
Thank you.

Could you please share with me your process of applying for a visa from Vietnam? The below was mentioned but I am not sure if I should be typing this information out on a piece of paper? Or my parents should get the forms at VFS and fill out.

vandanam

Jun 27, 2019
Hi All,

is there any consent form or shall I use imm5476e form? I need to apply for GCMS notes. There is no update since Feb 2020. any help.
Hi. I am in the same situation. After sep 2020 there is no update . Planning to request the GCMS notes as per @Paul09(thank you). Will be using Imm 5476. I am so worried. Hoping everyone of us get to hear good news soon. It has been a long wait

toronto213

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
Hi. I am in the same situation. After sep 2020 there is no update . Planning to request the GCMS notes as per @Paul09(thank you). Will be using Imm 5476. I am so worried. Hoping everyone of us get to hear good news soon. It has been a long wait
It is the time to call your MP?

toronto213

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
Unfortunately I did not meet the minimum necessary income requirement for the year 2016, but in my application I indicated that I wish to continue with the processing of their permanent resident application regardless of any ineligibility. Do you think my parents still have chance?
When did you receive this message?

SAMHR

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-03-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-05-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-02-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-09-2015
LANDED..........
23-10-2015
Question regarding applying for visa outside of Canada. The letter below indicates

Am I providing it on a piece of paper or something? Can someone please share your experience applying for visa?Thanks?

You must submit together:
1. One copy of this letter.
2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.
3. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. Photos MUST meet the precise specifications found in the link below or in Appendix A at the end of this letter. If you submit photos that do not meet the exact specifications, your package will be returned to you. www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
4. If not yet paid, Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for you and your accompanying spouse (if applicable). We strongly encourage you to pay your fees online and provide a copy of the receipt. To pay your fees online, click here: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do.
I was asked for the exact same information and submitted a letter signed by the principal applicant. The officer accepted the letter and issued the visa. Hope this info helps.

Reactions: nguyentu2001

Iryna K

Feb 12, 2019
Is anybody here waiting for news from London? That office isn't the fastest one it seems ...
We have completed medical and PCC in June, 2021 but haven't heard back anything after that. I wonder if anyone, whose case is in London, received anything lately.

hopefulcndn

Apr 26, 2019
Hey Guys.. need advise... June 6th applicant... just received Re-Medicals for my parents...

Situation: My parents are in India. They live in a Tier 2 city which doesn't have a Panel Physician in our home town. Earlier in 2020 when they received first medical they travelled to a Metro City.

As per letter they have to do the medicals within 30 days...and considering the Travel situation in India i do not want them to travel right away..

what can be done? is there a way this can be done remote ? i am also applying for their TRV (which is also expired)... they might be travelling to Canada in October/November... can the medicals be done here once .. will IRCC extended the medicals date??

anyone on the similar situation??

tracy0831

Sep 16, 2015
Did you leave a different email address for the applicant? I got the same problem and it turned out that the med request was sent to my mom’s email address. All previous communications were sent to my(sponsor’s) email.
Hi All,
My ecas status turned DM1 on 8 July. But since there, I heard nothing from CIC, no SA letter, no bio or medical request. There is no new detail inside the status except sponsorship turned DM
is that normal?
What does DM1 in this case mean? a refusal or approval? Im kinda worry cuz I heard nothing and no update after that.

Thanks

doc manu

Star Member
Sep 10, 2010
new delhi
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st sept 2010
IELTS Request
original send with application
File Transfer...
20th april 2011
Med's Request
10th june 2011
Hi guys, please help if you can!

My parents were asked to upload PCC for all countries but not specifically for Canada. But in upload documents column it also asks separately for
"You must provide a police certificate from this country or territory. We use police certificates to find out if you have a criminal record. They help us make sure you are not a security risk to Canada."
Nut sure what it means as I have not received request for criminal record check separately, should i do an upfront check with RCMP without fingerprints or just leave this blank and upload the rest of documents. Any help would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys.. need advise... June 6th applicant... just received Re-Medicals for my parents...

Situation: My parents are in India. They live in a Tier 2 city which doesn't have a Panel Physician in our home town. Earlier in 2020 when they received first medical they travelled to a Metro City.

As per letter they have to do the medicals within 30 days...and considering the Travel situation in India i do not want them to travel right away..

what can be done? is there a way this can be done remote ? i am also applying for their TRV (which is also expired)... they might be travelling to Canada in October/November... can the medicals be done here once .. will IRCC extended the medicals date??

anyone on the similar situation??
Can you clarify your statement ? is there a way this can be done remote ?