+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

eyerish

Jan 11, 2013
Hello ,
My mother got medical request from New-Delhi Visa office for PGP , but no PCC request with that. Do I need to worried about that ?
File received : June 26 2019
Bio metrics was done on 02/2021
Medical exam : 07/21/2021 (not done yet)
what will be the next step ?
She need to bring 4 photos if she is going with panel physicians as per CIS list of doctors on website?
as per letter "
Four recent photographs. You will need to bring these only if the doctor you select from the list of panel physicians
does not work with IRCC via the eMedical system. Please check with the doctor’s office when you book your
appointment"

please advice and thank you .

bparama

Mar 21, 2017
Hi all, I am a Jun 07 applicant and My parents are not in Canada. I have submitted Bio metric and medical tests on Dec 2020. Additional sputum test was requested for my father by Jan 2020 and we have submitted it on Dec 2020 due to COVID lock down restrictions. Results were updated and shown as "Medical passed" only by end of Dec 2020. As many applicants around my timeframe are getting request for re-medicals, I have not received any such request. I called CIC and asked them if there is anything required from my end to redo medicals/PCC but they informed me nothing is expected at this point and application is in progress. I have no clue what is happening with my application. Anybody else in the same boat?

naticom

Jul 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2016
Doc's Request.
27-07-2016 RCMP
AOR Received.
AOR1 26-04-2016 AOR2 14-06-2016
File Transfer...
06-06-2016
For applicants who don't need a Visa to enter Canada, will there still be PPR?

tiwana2555

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Hi everyone
I'm May 9 applicant and my application is being processed in Ankara. I have submitted PCC, travel history, birth certificates on June 20 and passed medical on Feb. 1.
I just noticed that on my CIC account the status of my older (2014-2015) visitor visa applications (which had been approved years ago) has changed to "Application/profile updated"! but I see no update on my PR application. Has anyone seen something similar?

BTW, my parents had done biometrics before and were exempted from new biometrics. I thought maybe they are running BG check on them based on the first time they did biometrics
Same here

May 13 2019 NDVO applicant
Remedials (2nd) passed since 14th April 2021

I logged in randomly ( Got not email )
It showed Profile Updated but nothing new update

Reactions: Roya-FSW

Verooney

Star Member
Aug 11, 2015
Hi everyone
I'm May 9 applicant and my application is being processed in Ankara. I have submitted PCC, travel history, birth certificates on June 20 and passed medical on Feb. 1.
I just noticed that on my CIC account the status of my older (2014-2015) visitor visa applications (which had been approved years ago) has changed to "Application/profile updated"! but I see no update on my PR application. Has anyone seen something similar?

BTW, my parents had done biometrics before and were exempted from new biometrics. I thought maybe they are running BG check on them based on the first time they did biometrics
it's unlikely that processing existing application impact previous ones.

The scenario you've explained actually happens when you go in your old applications and click on any links/documents there, when you log back in it shows the "Application/profile updated" message. This happened to me when I was reviewing them.

Reactions: Roya-FSW

Vic R

Mar 23, 2016
Hi everyone,

you must have noticed that IRCC has announced the PGP intake for 2021. could not understand how to submit new interest to sponsor forms for this intake or IRCC is just taking all unselected applications of 2020 intake only into 2021 intake and no more fresh interest to sponsor applications in 2021.

Can anyone clarify?

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hi all, I am a Jun 07 applicant and My parents are not in Canada. I have submitted Bio metric and medical tests on Dec 2020. Additional sputum test was requested for my father by Jan 2020 and we have submitted it on Dec 2020 due to COVID lock down restrictions. Results were updated and shown as "Medical passed" only by end of Dec 2020. As many applicants around my timeframe are getting request for re-medicals, I have not received any such request. I called CIC and asked them if there is anything required from my end to redo medicals/PCC but they informed me nothing is expected at this point and application is in progress. I have no clue what is happening with my application. Anybody else in the same boat?
If your dad passed medical in Dec 2020, it will be valid until Dec 2021.

neha17

Star Member
May 14, 2019
Hello please update tracker as below: @YULIA-2016 , @laxsun and @robertp

Line in tracker 573
username: neha17
second medical request date: 7 July 2021.
Medical done on : 17th July 2021
Additional docs requested: Address proof (This is weird coz my mom has been living at the same address since the file started)
Docs emailed on : 21 july 2021

Akc81

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Hello please update tracker as below: @YULIA-2016 , @laxsun and @robertp

Line in tracker 573
username: neha17
second medical request date: 7 July 2021.
Medical done on : 17th July 2021
Additional docs requested: Address proof (This is weird coz my mom has been living at the same address since the file started)
Docs emailed on : 21 july 2021
Hi, got the same request: address proof last week..

Julfox

Star Member
Dec 21, 2018
Hi everyone,

you must have noticed that IRCC has announced the PGP intake for 2021. could not understand how to submit new interest to sponsor forms for this intake or IRCC is just taking all unselected applications of 2020 intake only into 2021 intake and no more fresh interest to sponsor applications in 2021.

Can anyone clarify?
From my understanding, IRCC is going to pick randomly from those PGP 2020 applications that were not selected and no more fresh interest form for PGP 2021. Then they may announce PGP 2022 for next year.