Doc's Request.
13-03-2017 - Travel History IMM5562E
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-12-2016; Med's passed - 23-03-2017
can anyone please explain "how to change address on-line" or do I have to send the update via mail ? I have IRCC account but I don't see any option to upload any document, thanks.
Login here and update your address.
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=null

If you are updating parents' address, then send an email to your visa office along with explanation and copies of new passports reflecting new address.

You can also submit this address change request along with new passports via Web Form.

myahya

Jan 4, 2018
Ontario
Login here and update your address.
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=null

If you are updating parents' address, then send an email to your visa office along with explanation and copies of new passports reflecting new address.

You can also submit this address change request along with new passports via Web Form.
my parent live with us in Canada. I put candaian address in their application. So how do I change their address? thanks

ananthyog

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
Hi If parents are here in canada, after the decision made in Ecas for PA will we get COPR from Etobicoke even though our LVO is outside?. I got an email to confirm canadian address. After that I didn't hear any or receive COPR for more than 2 weeks...please advise

Hello1234can

Jan 19, 2015
Hi If parents are here in canada, after the decision made in Ecas for PA will we get COPR from Etobicoke even though our LVO is outside?. I got an email to confirm canadian address. After that I didn't hear any or receive COPR for more than 2 weeks...
I confirmed my address on 18th April, Still no news :( not sure how much time Etobicoke_landing normally take, I even called the call center agent, but no luck

ananthyog

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
I confirmed my address on 18th April, Still no news :( not sure how much time Etobicoke_landing normally take, I even called the call center agent, but no luck
okay. I confirmed address on 15th of April..no updates after that.. what is your visa office? CPC-Missisagua? Mine is not Missisagua.. Thanks

Hello1234can

Jan 19, 2015
how do you know Etobicoke is responsible for issuing COPR not LVO? Did you receive any email saying that you will receive COPR from Etobicoke? I wasn't communicated any info. Thanks
Just assuming, Landing office should be in Canada only, Visa processing office can be outside. There are only a few landing offices. plus, email which asked for the current address was like "Etobicoke_landing"

Reactions: ananthyog

ashu.thind

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 05
AOR Received.
Nov 24
Med's Request
Jan 24
Med's Done....
Feb 07 ## Third Line : March 27
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jun 10
VISA ISSUED...
June 24
LANDED..........
September 08
okay. I confirmed address on 15th of April..no updates after that.. what is your visa office? CPC-Missisagua? Mine is not Missisagua.. Thanks
Same for me. mine LVO is New Delhi. Ditto Situation

Arjun_Singh_76

Jul 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent
Interview........
Waived
Hi Friends,

I had a question about the police clearance requirement for Parents PR. My parents are in US right now on visitor visa but they may need to stay there more than 6 months due to Covid situation in India. Will they need to get Clearance from US also when the time comes. Base country is India.
There case is still under process.

Thanks in advance
Arjun Singh

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
yeh right, lots of others who behind our timeline, already got approval. Really don't know how they are processing the backlog, really unfair! They approve us or NOT, at least they should let us know first before taking action on others in queue. They even are processing 2020 applications

I think contacting MP is a better way to go, not for me.
There was never any guarantee of processing in exact order. Important to keep some perspective. Being able to sponsor parents with full access to healthcare is not possible in most countries and if you got selected you you also were very lucky many others in Canada would have loved to be in your position. A few extra months is not a big deal in the grand scheme of things especially given that there is a pandemic. Being able to sponsor your parents or grandparents is a huge benefit no matter what the wait. Don’t think contacting your MP will lead to anything but a standard reply that IRCC is operating at reduced capacity due to covid. If your application is an outlier and your processing time is much longer than almost all other applications then I would suggest contacting your MP but thwt doesn’t seem to be the case.

Reactions: HKIMM

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Is New Delhi VO even working
Our remedicals passed since 14 April 2021
No news since then
I was hoping for DM
There is a backlog of clearances for medicals in general. Offices in India are processing applications at reduced capacity for safety reasons due to covid.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
my parent live with us in Canada. I put candaian address in their application. So how do I change their address? thanks
Think you mean your parents are visiting you in Canada. They can’t live with you permanently as visitors. They can update their current residential or mailing address but they still need an address in their home country.