+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

gagansodhi

Jul 10, 2017
Hi,

I got medical request last week but only for my mother and not for my father. Both had their medical done earlier in Feb 2020. Is this usual?
Please advise.

Thanks.

Zsoni

Jun 21, 2020
Hi, can any body show light. My application dated 5th June 2019 with CPC- Mississauga. Medical, biometrics done in Dec, 2019. Decision in process till date.

Reactions: serious_cheese

Jsaini86

Dec 30, 2019
Line 612

Received Passports after stamping alonwith COPR letter today 20th April 2021

Thanks @robertp @serious_cheese @YULIA-2016 @laxsun @canuck78
for your valuable suggestions and guidance time to time..

A request : People should get their information updated timely in the spread sheet..
congratulations on getting your passport & COPR.
Can u please Share your timeline? if u Can.
Thank you.

Reactions: HKIMM

Jeff

Star Member
Aug 29, 2006
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-12-2010
AOR Received.
10-03-2011
File Transfer...
13-01-2011
Med's Done....
10-09-2010
Passport Req..
01-08-2011
What is the best way to reach the office processing an application? My mother-in-law had done a medical but now she received a letter stating she requires a medical and only has a month to get this done. She'd like to call in and ask if her original was received and if this is another one required or what is going on but time is short. She is based in the US and the New York office is handling her application I do believe. Is calling the number the best option for her? (the one we have is 1-844-880-6519 )

HKIMM

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
congratulations on getting your passport & COPR.
Can u please Share your timeline? if u Can.
Thank you.
You please refer line 612 in the spreadsheet

Application submitted on 11 June 2019 (We were in Canada at the time of submission of application, returned to India in August 2019 till today)
App ack in oct 2019
After that.. PCC, clarifications on my job with details (Pre-retirement), family background clarification, relationship certification, medical, RCMP clearance (finger print etc), Biometrics, Re-medical, extra test after re-medical related to heart of my wife..

Every thing went on smoothly, may be because we were submitting our replies to the point and immediately.

Finally decision made and PPR letter both on same day i.e. 11 March 2021..

Reactions: serious_cheese

shaks999

Jul 31, 2018
Thats a first update from London office that I've seen in weeks. That's good news atleast things are moving. Anyone else got any updates on their application from London visa office?
Still waiting.. "in process" since a longgg time. I requested for GCMS notes but haven't heard back about that since 2 weeks now. Anyone else applied for those and know how long it takes?

Thanks!

Roya-FSW

Aug 7, 2013
Has anyone heard anything from Ankara VO?
I'm May 9 applicant and passed medical on Feb. 1st 2021 and nothing since then.

ppruaburra

Apr 18, 2021
You please refer line 612 in the spreadsheet

Application submitted on 11 June 2019 (We were in Canada at the time of submission of application, returned to India in August 2019 till today)
App ack in oct 2019
After that.. PCC, clarifications on my job with details (Pre-retirement), family background clarification, relationship certification, medical, RCMP clearance (finger print etc), Biometrics, Re-medical, extra test after re-medical related to heart of my wife..

Every thing went on smoothly, may be because we were submitting our replies to the point and immediately.

Finally decision made and PPR letter both on same day i.e. 11 March 2021..
Hello, you mentioned: "Every thing went on smoothly, may be because we were submitting our replies to the point and immediately."

Were you submitting replies on the online system ? or in paper ?

Ash44

Jan 17, 2021
Hi Everyone, can there be a problem if parents come to Canada for PR landing on a return ticket, though return date is after 11 months or should purchase one way ticket?