+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

jaymistry

Dec 28, 2018
Hope someone who had similar experience will reply your query. I would have done one of following:
(1) Apply FBI clearance if it is hassle-free.
(2) Write an explanation letter with the visa stamps showing stay in USA was less than six months.
Thank you Laxsun.

Sarah_1985__

Mar 29, 2021
Has anyone heard from the Singapore office at all? My parents' June application is still in process. They passed their medical in August and GCMS notes state that they are a "recommended pass" under eligibility. From what I can tell, they are simply waiting for a PPR now.

Any insight would be great.

salmunsu

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
@Mom_me

Hi,

I was wondering if you could share the details of the contents for the letter you wrote to MP. I have been patiently waiting but just last week, CIC sent out a letter (to almost everyone I believe) indicating that it might take longer.

Any input will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
I would be interested in this too if anyone ever gets back to this message!

manaal4

May 11, 2019
@YULIA-2016 please update decision made on pgp sponsorship application as of March 11th...PR application showing in process ... I have a question now how many days does it take for PR application to be processed ... the file has been transferred to London office...

Reactions: laxsun

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
@YULIA-2016 please update decision made on pgp sponsorship application as of March 11th...PR application showing in process ... I have a question now how many days does it take for PR application to be processed ... the file has been transferred to London office...
Did you receive sponsorship approval letter? Normally they used to send biometrics request with that.

Reactions: ZOYAMAN13