+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

neochanges1

Aug 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 12, 2019.
  2. We started processing your application on January 27, 2020.
  3. We sent you a letter on January 16, 2020. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. We sent you correspondence on January 29, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you medical instructions on December 15, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  6. Medical results have been received.
  7. We sent you a letter on March 15, 2021. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
I'm confused, did CIC actually sent us a letter? Trying to get a hold of CIC right now but no luck, they asked my MiL biometrics but she's already been exempted from that as she's in Canada with a supervisa for almost 2 years now.

Application still says In process on ECAS so I doubt its PPR.

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 12, 2019.
  2. We started processing your application on January 27, 2020.
  3. We sent you a letter on January 16, 2020. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. We sent you correspondence on January 29, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you medical instructions on December 15, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  6. Medical results have been received.
  7. We sent you a letter on March 15, 2021. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
I'm confused, did CIC actually sent us a letter? Trying to get a hold of CIC right now but no luck, they asked my MiL biometrics but she's already been exempted from that as she's in Canada with a supervisa for almost 2 years now.

Application still says In process on ECAS so I doubt its PPR.
bio letter you mentioned? When they asked bio for my mom. It said samething

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I requested an extension and my parents didn't have medical, I got their extension for 1 year from original request (6 m from date of desicion) without any medical . I guess medical is not needed for an extension
They likely had done a medical for their PGP so that’s why the medical wasn’t requested.

Reactions: geol

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
dont understand why IRCC is accepting new applications at the moment for parents/grandparents when there are so many from 2019 which are still stuck.
IRCC said although they will accept applications for 2020, or 2021, they will first work on the inventory before working on new ones. I am not sure how that's working.