+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I just got a request from IRCC's Singapore to submit proof of studies of my parents for the time of 50 years ago. We don't have any proof of studies documents available that we can submit due to too old time, all of them were either destroyed or lost somewhere.

Could you please advise how I should respond to IRCC's request and if you happen to have a response sample letter that you can share, I really appreciate it!
Congrats!!!!

are your parents from Vietnam? Was your application transferred directly to Singapore? For some reason, my application is with CPC M.

shailkrish

Apr 26, 2019
Are the files from June submissions getting processed? It's almost 1 year since my AOR and i haven't heard anything yet. I am not sure how to get an update. can someone guide me

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
Need urgent help guys!

I have submitted the passport submission form to VFS. VFS inform us that we have to make a payment via payment link they will send us using an Indian debit card. My parents do not know how to operate a computer and make online payments. My parents do have a SBI classic debit card. My question is: Can I use their SBI Classic Debit card details to make the payments on their behalf from here in Canada? Will the payment go through? or It has to be done from India?
If you have online banking with any Banks in India, you will be able to make the payment as well.

Reactions: MTLasalle

geol

Dec 18, 2014
Need urgent help guys!

I have submitted the passport submission form to VFS. VFS inform us that we have to make a payment via payment link they will send us using an Indian debit card. My parents do not know how to operate a computer and make online payments. My parents do have a SBI classic debit card. My question is: Can I use their SBI Classic Debit card details to make the payments on their behalf from here in Canada? Will the payment go through? or It has to be done from India?
It will be done but OTP for transaction will come on parents mobile which is linked to the account. So make sure when you do the transaction your parents should be on call with you so they can give you the OTP to complete the transaction. All the best!

sagar416

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Need urgent help guys!

When you will enter the debit card details an OTP by the bank will be sent to the registered phone number....you will get only 3 mins to enter the OTP.

PunjabiDeadpool

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
Can anyone interpret It? What to be expected and what are next steps?

Officers GCMS NOTES: 1

Created Date: 2020/10/22 09:24:24

- CreatecfBy:Agent Code ----

Updated Date: 2020/10/22 09:24:33

Updated By: Agent Code

Restricted: No

Label: General

Office: CPC Mississauga

Text:

*PGP APR Pre-Assessment' - READY FOR OFFICER REVIEW - *Base Requirements: - PA's passport: valid

until 2025/mm/dd. - CSQ: Not Required - RPRF: Paid - Biometric Fees: Paid *Eligibility:.

• PA's Marital Status: Widowed Proof of Marital Status -

Provided *Admissibility Documents on File: - PA's medical results: Valid until 2021/03/18. - PA's IMM5562 Travel

Form: Provided - PA's IMM5669 provided. - Listed as retired: CV/Resume provided - PA's police certificate(s)

from India: Provided - RCMP Screening for PA: NRT - Biometric results for PA: Not Required -- Ready for

Officer Review

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
Hi All,

I just got a request from IRCC's Singapore to submit proof of studies of my parents for the time of 50 years ago. We don't have any proof of studies documents available that we can submit due to too old time, all of them were either destroyed or lost somewhere.

Could you please advise how I should respond to IRCC's request and if you happen to have a response sample letter that you can share, I really appreciate it!
Dont know why did they require it. Could you pls share that letter and what declared on your application??

unsvn.it

Star Member
Dec 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NSVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
AOR Received.
10-07-2015
Med's Request
11-12-2015
Passport Req..
15-03-2016 (DM: 16-03-2016)
Congrats!!!!

are your parents from Vietnam? Was your application transferred directly to Singapore? For some reason, my application is with CPC M.
Yes, my parents are from Vietnam. Their application has been processed at Singapore office the whole time since I got sponsor approval letter. I think the processing was delayed due to COVID-19 and just resumed recently.

I wonder if by any chance my parents get PR letter anytime soon, are they able to do the landing in Canada by air? Did Canada open the border again for PR landing (by air)?

Thanks!

Reactions: nguyentu2001

unsvn.it

Star Member
Dec 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NSVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
AOR Received.
10-07-2015
Med's Request
11-12-2015
Passport Req..
Dont know why did they require it. Could you pls share that letter and what declared on your application??
On my parents’ application, I declared they were studying secondary and high school around that time. And on IRRC ‘s letter sent for additional documents, they requested proof of studies.

This is what was written in the letter:
Other: proof of studies from 1970 – 1979 of yourself.

Do you have any thought on how to respond to IRCC as we no longer keep those documents? Thanks!

serious_cheese

Aug 29, 2019
On my parents’ application, I declared they were studying secondary and high school around that time. And on IRRC ‘s letter sent for additional documents, they requested proof of studies.

This is what was written in the letter:
Other: proof of studies from 1970 – 1979 of yourself.

Do you have any thought on how to respond to IRCC as we no longer keep those documents? Thanks!
That's a bit of a ridiculous ask. Would you able to get proof from their secondary and high school? If not, you may have to write a letter stating that your parents have no records and neither does the school/ school doesnt exist any longer and ask for advise on next steps.

unsvn.it

Star Member
Dec 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NSVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
AOR Received.
10-07-2015
Med's Request
11-12-2015
Passport Req..
That's a bit of a ridiculous ask. Would you able to get proof from their secondary and high school? If not, you may have to write a letter stating that your parents have no records and neither does the school/ school doesnt exist any longer and ask for advise on next steps.
I was surprised when I received that kind of request. I will write an explanation letter to IRCC. Thank you for your help.