AOR Received.
29-10-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
1-12-2014
Interview........
PCC & RPRF 21-5-2015 (in process);PCC reached 4th June, RPRF paid 5th June.
Passport Req..
DM & PPR 13 Aug
VISA ISSUED...
20 Aug 2015. PP & COPR recd 26-8-2015
LANDED..........
6 Sept 2015
No, i have not provided my birth certificate. may be he is visiting me third time. but yes for extended family you must required a Approval letter from IRCC as i got it for my brother-in-law for travelling here. also do get a medical insurance for your parents if they are coming on visitor visa, sometime the office may ask for it.
Hi, your posts have been quite helpful. Just want to ask one more thing-Did your father or brother-in-law buy return tickets before travelling to Canada? Some people suggest it gives the border officials the time line and intentions of stay.

geol

Dec 18, 2014
Hi, your posts have been quite helpful. Just want to ask one more thing-Did your father or brother-in-law buy return tickets before travelling to Canada? Some people suggest it gives the border officials the time line and intentions of stay.
Return ticket is not necessary as no body is sure of the flights status due to Covid-19. Travel insurance is the only proof for the time of stay in case if the immigration officer ask.

Reactions: Feb2004

geol

Dec 18, 2014
Same with me also. The Online status shows a decision made on Feb 9 but the account still shows in progress. I tried to call CIC and get to automated status reply, even that is telling the BGV is in progress
Next will be PPR. It won't show in Gckey account. Now Gckey account will be updated once the application approved and Copr issued. There will be no activity in Gckey account in between. All the best!

prontissimo

Star Member
May 11, 2014

sandybrampton

Star Member
Dec 15, 2019
Hi All, questions for all who have their parents in Canada on visitor/super visa - Are visitors eligible for COVID vaccination? My mother has been residing with me in Canada on visitor visa status for the last nearly 8 years (through visa extensions, short trips to home country), she is above 80. Does she qualify for the first round of vaccination starting soon? Do we require health card for the jabs?

• Wow
Reactions: YVR123

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
Hello Everyone: My Dad's application "Decision made" was done in March, 2020. But today it got changed to "In process" again. Is this normal ? I was wondering that they will ask for the passport now, but change of status to "In process" is concerning.
That is normal. His medicals for sure must have expired. They will ask to redo medicals. Once they redo medicals they will issue PPR which is very quick.

Rhill

Star Member
Feb 17, 2020
Hi All, questions for all who have their parents in Canada on visitor/super visa - Are visitors eligible for COVID vaccination? My mother has been residing with me in Canada on visitor visa status for the last nearly 8 years (through visa extensions, short trips to home country), she is above 80. Does she qualify for the first round of vaccination starting soon? Do we require health card for the jabs?
No health card required to book an appt, just proof of age and residency