+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

HP_CAN

Feb 17, 2021
I sent Webform 2 weeks ago asking them update on file under PGP 2019. They asked to redo medical in Dec 2020. Sent medical starting Jan 2021. No reply so far. Status shows in process.. Does anyone received webform response recently?

Reactions: serious_cheese

Leonora7

Star Member
May 4, 2019
CPC-M is quiet again.
I noticed that; I am wondering whether they have now processed all applicants who are already in Canada. Then they are left with those cases which require access to personal data for background check so cannot do it when working from home (which was suggested by someone quite some time ago at the beginning of the covid era).

aumraiya

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
Hi everyone, can you please tell me whether Biometrics and Medical test invitation letter is received by regular mail ? My mother is currently in India but she has not received anything. Thanks in advance

serious_cheese

Aug 29, 2019
I sent Webform 2 weeks ago asking them update on file under PGP 2019. They asked to redo medical in Dec 2020. Sent medical starting Jan 2021. No reply so far. Status shows in process.. Does anyone received webform response recently?
i submitted a webform first week of january- it took 3 weeks to receive a response

Reactions: HP_CAN

serious_cheese

Aug 29, 2019
Hi everyone, can you please tell me whether Biometrics and Medical test invitation letter is received by regular mail ? My mother is currently in India but she has not received anything. Thanks in advance
are you their representative? if so, they should upload most requests onto the GCKey account

sagar416

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Hi,

PGP 2019 applicant. Parents became PR in Feb 2020.

My question is regarding eligible attendance for citizenship. My parents have spent some time in Canada on a super visa before becoming PR.
Will they get any credit for the time spent in Canada before becoming a PR?

Kindly advise. Appreciate all responses in advance !

Thanks
SuperVisa time doesnt count. Their 3 years time start from the day they became PR in Canada.

I think IRCC only allow time concessions to Students, for 3 years of studies, 1 year is counted in PR.

Reactions: serious_cheese

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
Mom and sister landed Jan 26,2021 and submitted COPR with photos.
Today mom got requested to resubmit her photo while my sister is not required. not sure why this happened.

destinyyang

Mar 14, 2014
I noticed that; I am wondering whether they have now processed all applicants who are already in Canada. Then they are left with those cases which require access to personal data for background check so cannot do it when working from home (which was suggested by someone quite some time ago at the beginning of the covid era).
CPC-M. My parents are in Canada right now. We got pre- arrival letter during the weekend on Feb 13. Nothing else. But I did notice that in ECAS start processing changed from Nov 2019 to Feb 12 2021, lol.